Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Do you excercise or do sports?

Go down 
+6
Mila
ashley123
Katie_Forever
pokeranger
Owl
69hot_wangs69
10 posters
AuthorMessage
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian
69hot_wangs69

Do you excercise or do sports? Empty
PostSubject: Do you excercise or do sports?   Do you excercise or do sports? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:25 am

I do a lot of sprinting, weight lifting, and cardio training (About 2 hours a day, 5 days a week). I also used to be on the junior olympic swim team when I was 12, and I used to be really good at jiu jitsu (won nationals) and boxing. I had to stop all three s[prts after an injury and never got back into them though. I really enjoyed jiu jitsu so I'm probably gonna get into wrestling one I'm in high school.

So what sports do you do at the moment, what sports do you want to do, and how much time do you train for?
Back to top Go down
Owl
Loyal Fantagian
Owl

PostSubject: Re: Do you excercise or do sports?   Do you excercise or do sports? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:32 am

I used to run/walk like 2 miles a day for fun. That would take me like 40 minutes to an hour. Not lately though since school started. Nahh I don't like sports. Anyway, I can't take any because of my school. That sounds strange. o.e
Back to top Go down
http://fudgyswirl.wordpress.com
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Do you excercise or do sports?   Do you excercise or do sports? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:59 am

I play volleyball, but occasionally I exercise for fun on the treadmill and stretch. xP
Back to top Go down
Katie_Forever
Loyal Fantagian
Katie_Forever

PostSubject: Re: Do you excercise or do sports?   Do you excercise or do sports? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:45 am

I cant stand alot of sports. I play volleyball and play badminton a tiny bit because of school, I sometimes go for runs and I stretch ALOT. I have dance outside of school twice aweek and inside of school i'll be taking dance soon to! Then on my free time I like looking up gymnastic moves on utube and trying to learn them on my trampoline.
Back to top Go down
ashley123
Loyal Fantagian
ashley123

PostSubject: Re: Do you excercise or do sports?   Do you excercise or do sports? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:47 am

I honestly hate and like sports.
The only sports I like is:

~Badminton (my fave)
~Volleyball
~Swimming (indoor pool only)

Back to top Go down
http://foreverfriends.canadian-forum.com/
Mila
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Do you excercise or do sports?   Do you excercise or do sports? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:04 am

I love soccer I am on the jv team and they make us run the whole town, alsoooo we are #1 we are undevetable, all ,y friends a on it two Gooooooooo defense (that's me) THE WALL
Back to top Go down
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian
69hot_wangs69

PostSubject: Re: Do you excercise or do sports?   Do you excercise or do sports? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:13 am

Im surprised so many of you dislike sports. Being active is great for me. Training hard makes you feel good, look better, and get stronger. It's also a great way to keep yourself from getting bored.
Back to top Go down
Katie_Forever
Loyal Fantagian
Katie_Forever

PostSubject: Re: Do you excercise or do sports?   Do you excercise or do sports? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:16 am

Spy-der wrote:
Im surprised so many of you dislike sports. Being active is great for me. Training hard makes you feel good, look better, and get stronger. It's also a great way to keep yourself from getting bored.

I tried to like sports but it just didnt happen. Flying volleyballs or birdies or anything I have to hit scares me. Im worried its gonna hit me on the head.
Back to top Go down
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian
69hot_wangs69

PostSubject: Re: Do you excercise or do sports?   Do you excercise or do sports? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:23 am

Lol, try track.
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Do you excercise or do sports?   Do you excercise or do sports? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:34 am

i only Exercise over sports. Well I do play in a soccer leagues Wink
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: Do you excercise or do sports?   Do you excercise or do sports? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:59 pm

I like basketball, but that's only because I'm tall
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you excercise or do sports?   Do you excercise or do sports? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:00 pm

Uhm no
i am lazy all day err'day
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Do you excercise or do sports?   Do you excercise or do sports? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:18 pm

No. D8 I only enjoy swimming and that's it. Other than that I'm with Taost. Lazy. xP
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Do you excercise or do sports?   Do you excercise or do sports? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:58 pm

Woah your not in highschool? Oh wait I forget I was born in the summer so I'm like the youngest in my grade all the time o.e

Is marching band considered a sport? Cause that's what I use as exercise... I'm to skinny to care >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you excercise or do sports?   Do you excercise or do sports? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you excercise or do sports?
Page 1 of 1