Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

~Ice sisters~ Rena's Plan and lots of suprises

Go down 
3 posters

How is it so far
Eh.
~Ice sisters~ Rena's Plan and lots of suprises  Vote_lcap50%~Ice sisters~ Rena's Plan and lots of suprises  Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Awesome
~Ice sisters~ Rena's Plan and lots of suprises  Vote_lcap50%~Ice sisters~ Rena's Plan and lots of suprises  Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Its alright
~Ice sisters~ Rena's Plan and lots of suprises  Vote_lcap0%~Ice sisters~ Rena's Plan and lots of suprises  Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
**♥ Anni Hart♥**
Regular Fantagian
**♥ Anni Hart♥**

~Ice sisters~ Rena's Plan and lots of suprises  Empty
PostSubject: ~Ice sisters~ Rena's Plan and lots of suprises    ~Ice sisters~ Rena's Plan and lots of suprises  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:36 am

" WHAT WHAT WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!?!" I said she replied " I GOT A DATE!" She shouted in glee. I had a cold feeling in my tummy.." Alexia are you alright? " she said frowning. As we were talking, those mean Fire meanies came over to us. " Hey losers." Rena said I said bravely " Why don't you leave us alone we didn't do anything to YOU!" " Yeah!" Julie said. "Oh and Rena, I got a date with Razor!" Rena looked angry very angry like fire.. Everyone knew Rena always liked Razor. Then Rena calmed down. Hey Julie why don't you come over? And invite Razor? Julie isn't so smart so she said " YES YES!" I saw Rena snickering though, but I knew she was trying to get Razor over. " Beat it Alexia!" I walked sadly down the path of cold ice. Even my best snowman friend could no cheer me up. He said " Whats wrong Alexia you look too cold." No answer I just went home thinking sadly.

Meanwhile at Rena's house

" so did you bring Razor?" Rena said " No" "Why?!?!" she said shocked " I knew you just wanted him I'm leaving" Then she walked away.

At my house

I was stuck watching Emma singing while doing my homework " Emma can you stop please?" " Okay Alexia SIKE!" She sung even louder. Then the phone rang, " Hello?" " Hi this is Razor."
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: ~Ice sisters~ Rena's Plan and lots of suprises    ~Ice sisters~ Rena's Plan and lots of suprises  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:48 am

Gud!!
10/10 CANT WAIT FOR MORE!!
Back to top Go down
elsa ♡
Dedicated Fantagian
elsa ♡

PostSubject: Re: ~Ice sisters~ Rena's Plan and lots of suprises    ~Ice sisters~ Rena's Plan and lots of suprises  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:34 am

I like it!!!

P.S. Sike is spelled Psych~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Ice sisters~ Rena's Plan and lots of suprises    ~Ice sisters~ Rena's Plan and lots of suprises  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Ice sisters~ Rena's Plan and lots of suprises
Page 1 of 1