Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Walking into the opposite sex's bathroom.

Go down 
+14
Katie_Forever
Owl
Blue
Usui
pokeranger
el
foreveran
Janelle
Link
Aphrodite
Abbey
alex
AznGirl16
69hot_wangs69
18 posters
AuthorMessage
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian
69hot_wangs69

Walking into the opposite sex's bathroom. Empty
PostSubject: Walking into the opposite sex's bathroom.   Walking into the opposite sex's bathroom. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:46 pm

Yep. Did it today. In church

I walked in, and I saw a woman in one of the stalls (her shoes), and I thought to myself, "Ha! a woman accidently walked into the men's bathroom." So I took a piss, wondered why there werent any urinals, and than while washing my hands, another woman walked in. I was like, "This is the women's bathroom?! I'm so sorry!"

Hasnt happened to me in years. So has this ever happened to you?
Back to top Go down
AznGirl16
New Fantagian
AznGirl16

PostSubject: Re: Walking into the opposite sex's bathroom.   Walking into the opposite sex's bathroom. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:47 pm

You probably dont know me. But anyways back to topic.

LOL, I never did that. Must be embarrassing. xD
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Walking into the opposite sex's bathroom.   Walking into the opposite sex's bathroom. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:49 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Nope, fortunatley.But I almost got shoved into one in school. The guys bathroom smells lke crap. .n.
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: Walking into the opposite sex's bathroom.   Walking into the opposite sex's bathroom. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:52 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL MY DAY IS MADE

This one time at school, our classroom was in a new part of the building (it was the start of 7th grade) and in the previous area, the girls bathroom had been on the left, the boys on the right. But in this part, the girls bathroom was on the right, and the boys on the left. Without thinking, I accidentally walked into the boys' washroom and then I noticed urinals. And then I ran the crap out of there.

This other time in grade 1, me and my friends snuck in there to see what it was like.
There was pee on the ground and paper towels everywhere..
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Senior Fantagian
Aphrodite

PostSubject: Re: Walking into the opposite sex's bathroom.   Walking into the opposite sex's bathroom. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:57 pm

Lol. Never happened to me but:
Their was this new girl in out school and she had an obsession with singing. Shocked
So one day this dude in my class Nick was peeing so he heard someone singing loudly and when he went to look the girl (won't mention names) was washing her hands and all this crap, then she went to the toilet and screamed because someone forgot to flush the toilet and their was pee all over the place o___o. Then she realized that it was the boys washroom because the girl's were much more neater.

our school got so much complaints from the boys during some school meeting

"Why do the boys have only 1 urinal and one toilet (that doesn't even work anymore) while the girls have like 7 toilets and like 4 sinks in their washrooms" .____.

I gotta go.
Anyways my post does seem incomplete so i will edit it tomorrow morning when i wake up.
Back to top Go down
Link
Dedicated Fantagian
Link

PostSubject: Re: Walking into the opposite sex's bathroom.   Walking into the opposite sex's bathroom. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:59 pm

I'm laughing so hard right now. xD

Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: Walking into the opposite sex's bathroom.   Walking into the opposite sex's bathroom. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:04 pm

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Never happened to me before but I find this quite funny xD
Back to top Go down
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian
foreveran

PostSubject: Re: Walking into the opposite sex's bathroom.   Walking into the opposite sex's bathroom. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:13 pm

nope i always look for the little girl in a dress before entering xP
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Walking into the opposite sex's bathroom.   Walking into the opposite sex's bathroom. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:20 pm

I almost did when I was new to my school. Then before i took a foot in I saw a boy coming out and i'm like woops and went to the other one. xDDD
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Walking into the opposite sex's bathroom.   Walking into the opposite sex's bathroom. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:34 am

LOL, I never walked into a boys bathroom. xD Of course, not unintentionally. I walked into one for fun because I've been curious how they take care of it at my school. IT WAS A MESS I TELL YOU.
Back to top Go down
Usui
Hero Fantagian
Usui

PostSubject: Re: Walking into the opposite sex's bathroom.   Walking into the opposite sex's bathroom. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 6:12 am

Lol I have never went to a guys bathroom before
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
Blue
Veteran Fantagian
Blue

Location : How am I supposed to know? D; LOCATING MYSELF IS HARD.

PostSubject: Re: Walking into the opposite sex's bathroom.   Walking into the opposite sex's bathroom. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 6:18 am

once in 1st-
at school, I was wandering around everywhere in snacks break and suddenly without thiking I walked into the boy's b-room and everyone who was washing there hands stared at me and burst out laughing. I ran out and started crying.

embarrassing, wasn't it?
Back to top Go down
http://underworld.forumotions.in
Owl
Loyal Fantagian
Owl

PostSubject: Re: Walking into the opposite sex's bathroom.   Walking into the opposite sex's bathroom. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 9:01 am

Yes, intentionally and because our gym teacher made us all do it.

In my old school there was a urinal in the girls' bathroom and the guys would frequently get lectures because of the way they treated their bathroom. Apparently, one dude found it funny to excrete in the urinals. The teachers would get all upset and it was a mystery the whole year.
Back to top Go down
http://fudgyswirl.wordpress.com

PostSubject: Re: Walking into the opposite sex's bathroom.   Walking into the opposite sex's bathroom. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 9:17 am

Two times in first grade.

I transferred to a new school and I had to throw up, because I was so grossed out of this girl with chocolate all over her face. I got up from the lunch tables and walked in the hallway wheres the bathrooms are. I didn't know which bathroom was which, since I was new. I had bad vision and the signs were so high I didn't even notice the "GENTLEMEN" sign on the bathroom. I walked in and there ws about three boys, from my class there. I closed the door, scarred for life, and ran to the other bathroom and threw up. Ahahhaa.

This other time was the same day. It was before, though. I went into the boys bathroom before school, not noticing the signs. Luckily, there was no boys. Because of that I didn't no it was the boys bathroom.

dammit they should put the signs on the door not on top asdfghjkl;'
Back to top Go down
Katie_Forever
Loyal Fantagian
Katie_Forever

PostSubject: Re: Walking into the opposite sex's bathroom.   Walking into the opposite sex's bathroom. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 9:43 am

xDDDD
No I havent and from the sounds of it, I dont want to!
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Loyal Fantagian
Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Walking into the opposite sex's bathroom.   Walking into the opposite sex's bathroom. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:07 am

I've never done it.
But from the looks of it, it sounds pretty sound Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://justmeforeverx.wordpress.com
Jelly
Passionate Fantagian
Jelly

PostSubject: Re: Walking into the opposite sex's bathroom.   Walking into the opposite sex's bathroom. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:28 pm

Hmmmm it happened once. It happened at school.
Back to top Go down
hilol24
Devoted Fantagian
hilol24

PostSubject: Re: Walking into the opposite sex's bathroom.   Walking into the opposite sex's bathroom. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:41 pm

YES! lol the girls bathroom was so full tht i couldnt hold it so i went in the boys and i was not embrassed! Smile
Back to top Go down
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian
foreveran

PostSubject: Re: Walking into the opposite sex's bathroom.   Walking into the opposite sex's bathroom. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:41 pm

Sonic&Marvin wrote:
YES! lol the girls bathroom was so full tht i couldnt hold it so i went in the boys and i was not embrassed! Smile

holy ur brave
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
hilol24
Devoted Fantagian
hilol24

PostSubject: Re: Walking into the opposite sex's bathroom.   Walking into the opposite sex's bathroom. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:44 pm

that was only in elementary though XP
Back to top Go down
Mila
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Walking into the opposite sex's bathroom.   Walking into the opposite sex's bathroom. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:50 pm

yes but since i am a girl it was weirder, so i was in a Mexican restaurant and i havent learned spanish that well. so i walked in the boys and some mexican guy was on the urinal( i didnt see anything thank god) i screamed and never went to a bathroom in mexican restaurant AGAIN!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Walking into the opposite sex's bathroom.
Page 1 of 1