Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Most Users Online Record

Go down 
+8
Usui
Angus Bethune
Mila
Abbey
Relora
Pommu-pon
Aphrodite
69hot_wangs69
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian
69hot_wangs69

Most Users Online Record Empty
PostSubject: Most Users Online Record   Most Users Online Record Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:32 pm

I thought this would be a cool idea, and would bring some more activity to the forum.

Basically, one day of the week for one hour or more, as many of us will come online on the forum (and maybe tinychat too) to try to break the record for most users online. And we'll do this every week. Just so you guys know, the goal of this isnt entirely to just break the record, its to get the forum bustling. A lot of people online at one time, posting like crazy would be really fun.

It has been agreed that the best time to come online is 2PM (GMT-7. Check your timezone in the link below) to 3PM but we will try to stay online as long as we can. Hopefully until 6 or so.

To check your timezones, to make sure that you come at the right time, use this link: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/

Last edited by Spy-der on Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding the day and time of the gathering)
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Senior Fantagian
Aphrodite

PostSubject: Re: Most Users Online Record   Most Users Online Record Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:46 pm

Cool idea.
But I was going through the forums because I was bored and i already found a topic on this? .___.
http://www.fantageforum.com/t4286-break-a-fantage-foum-record

But i saw the last post was somewhere in July .___.

I prefer Friday's or Sunday's because i normally have nothing to due during that time.
On Saturday i have soccer practice, or something and the rest of the week i have school and I'm gonna start my book report. So I'm kinda busy.
But I'll try?
Back to top Go down
Pommu-pon
Loyal Fantagian
Pommu-pon

PostSubject: Re: Most Users Online Record   Most Users Online Record Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:55 pm

Awesome idea. But do we have enough active users?

Saturday, that time is perfect for me, and I'll try to get my parents not to drag me to go out shopping with them that day.
Back to top Go down
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian
69hot_wangs69

PostSubject: Re: Most Users Online Record   Most Users Online Record Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:00 pm

@Aphrodite: I actally didnt see that thread, but I did a quick search. I just looked through a couple pages of threads and didnt see it, so I assumed if it had been done before, it would be old enough to be considered a bump.

Plus this idea is different, since it's not gonna be a one time thing.

@Mu: Regardless of whether we break the record or not, if enough people show up we'll have fun.

And if you cant show up, thats fine. I'll try to do this every week so no one has to stress if they can make it or not.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Senior Fantagian
Aphrodite

PostSubject: Re: Most Users Online Record   Most Users Online Record Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:09 pm

Spy-der wrote:
@Aphrodite: I actally didnt see that thread, but I did a quick search. I just looked through a couple pages of threads and didnt see it, so I assumed if it had been done before, it would be old enough to be considered a bump.

Oh. Well Then.
I'm in Canada and I use Mountain Time. (MT)
Right now it is noon (12:00) in my place.
I have soccer at 12:30, on Saturday's I normally have to leave at 11:30, because it takes about 30 minutes to drive. And the new rule is to be 30 minutes early.
Oh wait. /Faceplam why am I telling you guys about my soccer practice? I should be talking about with times I'm online?
So I guess Friday night (about 5:00-10:00) or Sunday All day until 6:00 or 5:00 because that's when I have some "activities" or "plans" during that time.
Well that's the times I'm online without being disturbed.
Hope we can work something out?
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Most Users Online Record   Most Users Online Record Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:13 pm

Saturday is a good day for me. I use est and I think that means I'm Gmt -4:00. So that's like morning time for me o.o
Back to top Go down
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian
69hot_wangs69

PostSubject: Re: Most Users Online Record   Most Users Online Record Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:23 pm

Aurora, if you live on the east coast, you're three hours ahead of me. So at noon my time, its 3pm your time.

2 PM my time would probably be the most convenient time to start for everyone. I'd suggest people stay active until 6 though.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Senior Fantagian
Aphrodite

PostSubject: Re: Most Users Online Record   Most Users Online Record Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:26 pm

Just wondering what will the date be for the record? If everyone agrees for a weekday for me it would have to be from this week because next week I won't be online in the mornings as i am back in school.
Oh well. Anyways being cooped up in my house stuck on the coach all day is getting pretty boring
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: Most Users Online Record   Most Users Online Record Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:27 pm

Yes, 2 pm your time is best. I don't usually get home till like, 3:30 pm my time, 2:30 yours.

My timezone is GMT -6 but we don't do daylight savings time. so. yeah. at the time of this post it's 12:27 pm.
Back to top Go down
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian
69hot_wangs69

PostSubject: Re: Most Users Online Record   Most Users Online Record Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:30 pm

OK so it's agreed. The best hour to be online would be from 2PM (GMT-7) to 3PM. But we will try to stay online as long as we can. Smile

Aphrodite wrote:
Just wondering what will the date be for the record? If everyone agrees for a weekday for me it would have to be from this week because next week I won't be online in the mornings as i am back in school.
Oh well. Anyways being cooped up in my house stuck on the coach all day is getting pretty boring

We will attempt every week on saturday.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Most Users Online Record   Most Users Online Record Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:34 pm

Spy-der wrote:
Aurora, if you live on the east coast, you're three hours ahead of me. So at noon my time, its 3pm your time.

2 PM my time would probably be the most convenient time to start for everyone. I'd suggest people stay active until 6 though.

Where the heck did I get 4 hours behind lol

Okie dokie then Of course I don't have a life and am on all the time I'll enjoy Saturday :3
Back to top Go down
Mila
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Most Users Online Record   Most Users Online Record Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:58 pm

ok so pm me if u get this i cant do sat. i have a soccer soccer games all day maybe friday and what time 2 and 3 so after school right. alsooooooooo i have question i don't get the time thing link.
Back to top Go down
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian
69hot_wangs69

PostSubject: Re: Most Users Online Record   Most Users Online Record Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 3:29 pm

If you cant do it this week try next week. This isnt a one time thing. I will continually do this

The link is to help everyone to come at the same time. Since a lot of people live in different time zones, the site is a tool to determine what time it will be where you live, when it is 2PM where I live.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Senior Fantagian
Aphrodite

PostSubject: Re: Most Users Online Record   Most Users Online Record Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 3:32 pm

If we want to beat the record we'll need 50 or more users online because that's what the "Who's Online" Section says.
Back to top Go down
Angus Bethune
Loyal Fantagian
Angus Bethune

PostSubject: Re: Most Users Online Record   Most Users Online Record Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 3:33 pm

I'm five hours behind, so um what time would it be for me.
Back to top Go down
https://runningupthathill.forumotion.com
Usui
Hero Fantagian
Usui

PostSubject: Re: Most Users Online Record   Most Users Online Record Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 4:18 pm

I go on most on a Saturday or Friday Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian
69hot_wangs69

PostSubject: Re: Most Users Online Record   Most Users Online Record Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 11:02 pm

Ok guys, dont forget to come online tomorrow at 2PM -7 GMT
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Most Users Online Record   Most Users Online Record Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 11:08 pm

Spy-der, can I have the Pacific time? o-o I actually don't know what GMT stands for. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran Fantagian
Blue

Location : How am I supposed to know? D; LOCATING MYSELF IS HARD.

PostSubject: Re: Most Users Online Record   Most Users Online Record Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 11:10 pm

Spy-der wrote:

But for all of us time is different; so If I come on at 2 pm, you won't be on; and if you come on at 2pm, I won't be on.
Back to top Go down
http://underworld.forumotions.in
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Most Users Online Record   Most Users Online Record Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 11:11 pm

-♥Aubrey♥- wrote:
Spy-der wrote:

But for all of us time is different; so If I come on at 2 pm, you won't be on; and if you come on at 2pm, I won't be on.

GMT
We all have different time zones. You'd have to convert the time or something.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran Fantagian
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Most Users Online Record   Most Users Online Record Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 11:16 pm

pokeranger wrote:
-♥Aubrey♥- wrote:
Spy-der wrote:

GMT
We all have different time zones. You'd have to convert the time or something.

Sry for being off topic but what's GMT?
Back to top Go down
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian
69hot_wangs69

PostSubject: Re: Most Users Online Record   Most Users Online Record Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 12:26 am

*sigh*

I put the information in the first post, and the website to find out your timezones.

GMT stand for Greenwhich Mean Time. Read the first post again please.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran Fantagian
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Most Users Online Record   Most Users Online Record Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 12:34 am

Oh okayy sry..
Back to top Go down
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian
69hot_wangs69

PostSubject: Re: Most Users Online Record   Most Users Online Record Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 12:42 pm

No problem. Timezones are a little confusing

Dont forget to come online later guys.
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: Most Users Online Record   Most Users Online Record Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 12:49 pm

dsjfsdjgdfgj I CAN'T BE ON IF IT'S ANYWHERE FROM 2-4 MY TIME DDD: I have an eye appointment. I'll leave ff open on my comp, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Users Online Record   Most Users Online Record Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most Users Online Record
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next