Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Can you help me?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jelly
Passionate Fantagian
Jelly

Can you help me? Empty
PostSubject: Can you help me?   Can you help me? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 5:13 pm

Ok, so at my school instead of celebrating Halloween we do this thing called World Nation day. BTW my school only has fifth grade so there's only seven class rooms. Ok, back to the point. Each class gets a country. My class got China. My teacher put us in groups of four. My group has to do a project about Chinese Folktales. If anyone has any information about Chinese Folktales please tell me because when I search up things about Chinese Folktales it only tells me Folktales, not information about it so please help me!!! If you don't know any information about it then it's ok but I really need help on it!! The project is due Friday. She said this Friday or next Friday but I think it's this Friday. Thanks!

Last edited by madcookies_128 on Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I made some Mistakes....)
Back to top Go down
Jelly
Passionate Fantagian
Jelly

Can you help me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you help me?   Can you help me? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 5:14 pm

madcookies_128 wrote:
Ok, so at my school instead of celebrating Halloween we do this thing called World Nation day. BTW my school only has fifth grade so there's only seven class rooms. Ok, back tot the point. Each class gets a China. My class got country. My teacher put us in groups of four. My group has to do a project about Chinese Folktales. If anyone has any information about Chinese Folktales please tell me because when I search up things about Chinese Folktales it only tells me Folktales, not information about it so please help me!!! If you don't know any information about it then it's ok but I really need help on it!! The project is due Friday. She said this Friday or next Friday but I think it's this Friday. Thanks!
I wrote country instead of China!! Sorry!!!!!!!!!! XD
Back to top Go down
Usui
Hero Fantagian
Usui

Can you help me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you help me?   Can you help me? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 5:15 pm

I don't know any folktails

maybe google wikipedia might help you Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
alex
alex

Can you help me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you help me?   Can you help me? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 5:59 pm

This is your project; not ours.

If you read some of them, you'll find the pattern in them.
Back to top Go down
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian
69hot_wangs69

Can you help me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you help me?   Can you help me? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 6:04 pm

It said you know the folktales, but nothing about them.

Read about specific folktales than
Back to top Go down
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

Can you help me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you help me?   Can you help me? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 4:53 am

It's your own project, try using google though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Can you help me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you help me?   Can you help me? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can you help me?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: