Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

[short story] The cat and the weasel

Go down 
+6
xXLovestruckXx
Katie_Forever
alex
Janelle
Usui
**♥ Anni Hart♥**
10 posters

How do you think of her story?
Good
[short story] The cat and the weasel  Vote_lcap56%[short story] The cat and the weasel  Vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
Great
[short story] The cat and the weasel  Vote_lcap0%[short story] The cat and the weasel  Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Bad
[short story] The cat and the weasel  Vote_lcap44%[short story] The cat and the weasel  Vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
**♥ Anni Hart♥**
Regular Fantagian
**♥ Anni Hart♥**

[short story] The cat and the weasel  Empty
PostSubject: [short story] The cat and the weasel    [short story] The cat and the weasel  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:18 pm

The wise old cat said to the weasel one day " Hey weasel wanna have a eating race?" The selfish weasel said " Oh really old cat? I will do it then!" The cat said " Alright. Go to Maple path at 5:00." The weasel replied " Its on old cat!" A few hours later all the animals were cheering then the race started. The frog said "READY? SET GO!" The weasel ate with speed while the old cat took her time to eat slowly and took her time. The weasel shouted " TRY TO CATCH UP CAT!" The weasel laughed then he ran out of breath. " whew I'm going to take a break!" The weasel snored and flipped then the cat had pasted him with a smile. After 1 hour the weasel had finally woke up " Yawn! Huh? The race ended!?" The weasel who ate his fastest, " But how-?" The weasel was shocked as the cat said " Always take your time and don't take breaks. You learned your lesson weasel!"

My sister made this she just really wanted me to post this so i did ^u^

Last edited by **♥ Anni Hart♥** on Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I fixed some mistakes.)
Back to top Go down
Usui
Hero Fantagian
Usui

PostSubject: Re: [short story] The cat and the weasel    [short story] The cat and the weasel  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:19 pm

Nice story anni C:
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: [short story] The cat and the weasel    [short story] The cat and the weasel  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:20 pm

Nice story but you forgot to indent at the beginning
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: [short story] The cat and the weasel    [short story] The cat and the weasel  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:44 pm

It's cool, but you should add spaces after everyone talks. It makes it easier to read. xP
Back to top Go down
Katie_Forever
Loyal Fantagian
Katie_Forever

PostSubject: Re: [short story] The cat and the weasel    [short story] The cat and the weasel  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:52 pm

Very nice. I've heard a diffrent version of it in a book or something before though. Its kinda similar.

Very nice though.
Back to top Go down
xXLovestruckXx
Rookie Fantagian
xXLovestruckXx

PostSubject: Re: [short story] The cat and the weasel    [short story] The cat and the weasel  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:03 pm

It's good I guess, but its basically just a different version of The Tortoise and The Hare.
Back to top Go down
Katie_Forever
Loyal Fantagian
Katie_Forever

PostSubject: Re: [short story] The cat and the weasel    [short story] The cat and the weasel  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:39 pm

xXLovestruckXx wrote:
It's good I guess, but its basically just a different version of The Tortoise and The Hare.

Thats what I was thinking of!
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran Fantagian
Blue

Location : How am I supposed to know? D; LOCATING MYSELF IS HARD.

PostSubject: Re: [short story] The cat and the weasel    [short story] The cat and the weasel  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:54 am

There are many stories on this, like the Hare and the Tortoise.
Good job! It's nice. c:
Back to top Go down
http://underworld.forumotions.in
-♥Sweet19971♥-
Expert Fantagian
-♥Sweet19971♥-

PostSubject: Re: [short story] The cat and the weasel    [short story] The cat and the weasel  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 4:46 am

I Vote ''GOOD''

Nice Story <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantageforum.forumarabia.com
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: [short story] The cat and the weasel    [short story] The cat and the weasel  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:56 pm

The moral of the story itself isn't very original but the characters are a bit more original. Nice job for the most part ^^
Back to top Go down
Winnowill
Loyal Fantagian
Winnowill

PostSubject: Re: [short story] The cat and the weasel    [short story] The cat and the weasel  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:59 pm

It's a pretty good retelling...I like it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [short story] The cat and the weasel    [short story] The cat and the weasel  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[short story] The cat and the weasel
Page 1 of 1