Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Mother of god.

Go down 
+10
taehyung
Relora
Blue
69hot_wangs69
Owl
pokeranger
Blackrose
alex
Stars
**♥ Anni Hart♥**
14 posters

Like Justin bieber or don't like?
HATE
Mother of god. Vote_lcap62%Mother of god. Vote_rcap
 62% [ 8 ]
Love
Mother of god. Vote_lcap0%Mother of god. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Mother of god. Vote_lcap8%Mother of god. Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Don't like
Mother of god. Vote_lcap30%Mother of god. Vote_rcap
 30% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
**♥ Anni Hart♥**
Regular Fantagian
**♥ Anni Hart♥**

Mother of god. Empty
PostSubject: Mother of god.   Mother of god. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 5:59 pm

My friend showed me a youtube video and guess wat o__o it was the Justin bieber tv thing... My god why is he so popular?

Anyways there is like probaly a topic like this >3> just posted this because im bored bye-bai~Anni
Back to top Go down
Stars
Devoted Fantagian
Stars

Mother of god. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mother of god.   Mother of god. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:12 pm

My gosh! i hate him, i hate his guts. guess wut? he was dating Selena Gomez and bcuz of that, a fan of Justin Bieber SLAPPED HER!
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

Mother of god. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mother of god.   Mother of god. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:13 pm

he's got a lot of bad publicity, therefore making it popular.
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

Mother of god. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mother of god.   Mother of god. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:16 pm

People hate him, but girly girls <3 him.
Some people say Selena Gomez may be dating JB just for publicity.
Fame's weird.
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

Mother of god. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mother of god.   Mother of god. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:32 pm

He just got famous because of that guy who found him. But he's getting pretty old in MY point of view... I know he isn't though lol
Back to top Go down
Owl
Loyal Fantagian
Owl

Mother of god. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mother of god.   Mother of god. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 7:32 am

stars186 wrote:
My gosh! i hate him, i hate his guts. guess wut? he was dating Selena Gomez and bcuz of that, a fan of Justin Bieber SLAPPED HER!
I think she was punched.
Homestuck wrote:
he's got a lot of bad publicity, therefore making it popular.
He's an easy target, so people pick on him.
pokeranger wrote:
He just got famous because of that guy who found him. But he's getting pretty old in MY point of view... I know he isn't though lol
Lol at first I was like, who's Justin Bieber and who the heck is Usher?
Back to top Go down
http://fudgyswirl.wordpress.com
Stars
Devoted Fantagian
Stars

Mother of god. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mother of god.   Mother of god. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:23 am

Yeah. i meant punched. On the lip. i feel sad for her. i found out more stuff about them. They stayed in a 6,000 dollar a night hotel in California for 3 days together. only one bed in that room. Poor Selena.
Back to top Go down
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian
69hot_wangs69

Mother of god. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mother of god.   Mother of god. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:35 am

Any guy that punches a woman needs the crap beaten out of him. Trying to hurt someone just because you can overpower them is so pathetic.

@Stars: Wow, you dont know how much I'm resisting saying something inappropriate right now.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Loyal Fantagian
Owl

Mother of god. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mother of god.   Mother of god. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:38 am

@Spy-der Stay strong. And it was a fangirl of his, I think. Those are pretty young and smaller than Selena.
Back to top Go down
http://fudgyswirl.wordpress.com

Mother of god. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mother of god.   Mother of god. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 1:07 am

Spy-der wrote:
Any guy that punches a woman needs the crap beaten out of him. Trying to hurt someone just because you can overpower them is so pathetic.
why
hello mr.awesome.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran Fantagian
Blue

Location : How am I supposed to know? D; LOCATING MYSELF IS HARD.

Mother of god. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mother of god.   Mother of god. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 1:11 am

He's a new singer, he started singing last year I think? That's why he's popular.
@Spy-der; oh YES.
Back to top Go down
http://underworld.forumotions.in
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Mother of god. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mother of god.   Mother of god. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 7:00 am

don't care aboput celebs.

If I don't like there music I don't care and same goes for movies and t.v.

I have a thing called a life so I don't need to go wandering in on someone else's ;]
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

Mother of god. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mother of god.   Mother of god. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:43 am

I hate him.he is so g@y and like they are saying he is maried and have a 3 month old baby and his wife is Mariah Yeater LIKE WTH! He finished teenaging now he is 19 and get maried I was like opening mouth all the day long lawl
Back to top Go down
Pommu-pon
Loyal Fantagian
Pommu-pon

Mother of god. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mother of god.   Mother of god. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 12:53 pm

**cutey_larl** wrote:
I hate him.he is so g@y and like they are saying he is maried and have a 3 month old baby and his wife is Mariah Yeater LIKE WTH! He finished teenaging now he is 19 and get maried I was like opening mouth all the day long lawl

Even younger. He's 17 O.o

I was on Yahoo and this random thing came up where they were saying he was taking paternity test and..... I stopped reading and closed the tab o_o
And anyways, calling him 'g@y' is offensive to those who really are gay. I hate when people make fun of them! >:U

Back on topic. He's alright. His voice like, last year (rofl) was really annoying. Like squeaky. But annoying squeaky. Like my sister's... Ehm now his voice is alright I guess. But he's still not one of my favourites. Songs are meaningless and WAY too catchy -w-

Who's up for Len? xD/shotdead
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

Mother of god. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mother of god.   Mother of god. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 12:56 pm

he is not gay, i'm pretty certain he's hetero, dating selena and all. \*V*/ you should only use the word gay if you're using it for happy or if they're actually gay. example: neil patrick harris is gay. this would be acceptable if you didn't mean it as an insult, since nph is actually gay.
on the topic, i dislike justin bieber.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
no
Passionate Fantagian

Mother of god. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mother of god.   Mother of god. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 1:11 pm

Justin Beiber is fine. I don't see what's wrong with him. I don't remember him doing anything to anyone intentionally.
His music is alright. Tolerable, but not something I would listen to on a regular basis.

@**cutey_larl**; Eh hem... on him being "gay"... I suggest you refer to whom he is dating before you say something like that.
Also, three YEAR old baby. It was some fan that said Justin Beiber had a child with her before he became famous. Or, atleast, that's what I heard.

@Stars; Why poor Selena? If she likes him enough to share a bed with him, then it's none of your business.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Mother of god. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mother of god.   Mother of god. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 2:11 pm

The fact you hate a guy that is successful and handsome and getting somewhere in life, is understandable. But the word hate is just so strong.

An way, I have a life so I never actually care about stuff like this. I never knew Selena was slapped by a fan of JB's. I bet it was a publicity stunt anyway. Even if it wasn't the reaction of everyone who actually cares is the same. Just leave the poor boy be if you don't like him.
Back to top Go down
FruitCake
Veteran Fantagian
FruitCake

Mother of god. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mother of god.   Mother of god. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 2:22 pm

bleh my friend took out the clothes of the jb doll or WATEVER
and ...
WROTE I HATE ''JB''
i hate jb for reasons.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicjams.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Mother of god. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mother of god.   Mother of god. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mother of god.
Page 1 of 1