Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

*insert words here*{11-8-11}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
alex
alex

*insert words here*{11-8-11} Empty
PostSubject: *insert words here*{11-8-11}   *insert words here*{11-8-11} Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:37 pm

Okay, so I'm not going to be on much because I'm reading this new book, Pet Semetary by Stephen King, and it's pure awesome sauce. I suggest it to anyone interested into scary stories. :33
--
wat.
I've got a three-day weekend, thanks to Vetrans Day. ^^ You know, isn't it a bit annoying when people mix up Memorial Day and Vetrans Day?
--
i liek comfort foodz.
I've been stuffing myself with Frosted Flakes cereal for the last half hours, and oh jegus it's amazing stuff.
--
OW.
I just got back from an orthodontist appointment. They're the people that do braces and stuff, if you didn't know. :> My teeth are in pain, but I got the change to color of the chains! :33 I currently have black on bottom and the blue like Vriska's from Homestuck.

Welp, I hope you gyus had a nice day! :33

Last edited by Ani on Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Winnowill
Loyal Fantagian
Winnowill

PostSubject: Re: *insert words here*{11-8-11}   *insert words here*{11-8-11} Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:58 pm

I sympathize...I hate orthodontist appointments for my braces...my teeth ache for days... Mad

I'll try and find Pet Cemetery...it sounds cool!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *insert words here*{11-8-11}   *insert words here*{11-8-11} Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:01 pm

I once watched the movie 'Pet Semitary' and it was really cool. I wouldn't call it scary, at all. It was the complete oppostite; more like a comedy. I kept laughing and laughing, especially when the little zombie kid said, "That's not fair!" and died. Lololol.
You should watch the movie. It's really cool. But it's not really HD and stuff, it's SO OLD. But at least it's not black and white.
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: *insert words here*{11-8-11}   *insert words here*{11-8-11} Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:03 pm

I have a four day weekend only because today was a "Professional Day" and tomorrow is Remembrance day. I spent the whole day searching up my family history to see if anyone in my family was in the war, I'm still searching though.

And about that book, I wouldn't read scary books, they'd scare the heck out of me and then i wouldn't be able to sleep for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *insert words here*{11-8-11}   *insert words here*{11-8-11} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*insert words here*{11-8-11}
Page 1 of 1