Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Lick my bootyhole

Go down 
+5
Abbey
Blue
ashley123
Angus Bethune
alex
9 posters
AuthorMessage

Lick my bootyhole Empty
PostSubject: Lick my bootyhole   Lick my bootyhole Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:39 am

Lick my bootyhole

Last edited by Anna on Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

Lick my bootyhole Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lick my bootyhole   Lick my bootyhole Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:41 am

Ehhhhhhhh, well there aren't really that many pixel-ers/pixels that have been posted (Other than fantagepixels if that's what you meant??).

&&OH THE TUTORIAL FORUM FDGHASwkjjghbfdsja

um, yes pl0x. kthx.
Back to top Go down
Angus Bethune
Loyal Fantagian
Angus Bethune

Lick my bootyhole Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lick my bootyhole   Lick my bootyhole Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:43 am

The tutorial forum is what I suggested on the chatbox, but Makkine doesn't want it, only because she dislikes me yet we're friends. It would be much easier with a Tutorial forum so it doesn't clog the graphics one.
Back to top Go down
https://runningupthathill.forumotion.com
ashley123
Loyal Fantagian
ashley123

Lick my bootyhole Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lick my bootyhole   Lick my bootyhole Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:48 am

I think thr tutprials will be good! Not to sure about the pixels though.
Back to top Go down
http://foreverfriends.canadian-forum.com/
Blue
Veteran Fantagian
Blue

Location : How am I supposed to know? D; LOCATING MYSELF IS HARD.

Lick my bootyhole Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lick my bootyhole   Lick my bootyhole Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:49 am

I like both actually... can you make a poll for this? :3
Back to top Go down
http://underworld.forumotions.in

Lick my bootyhole Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lick my bootyhole   Lick my bootyhole Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 4:24 pm

Ani wrote:
Ehhhhhhhh, well there aren't really that many pixel-ers/pixels that have been posted (Other than fantagepixels if that's what you meant??).

&&OH THE TUTORIAL FORUM FDGHASwkjjghbfdsja

um, yes pl0x. kthx.

I mean the ones I make, like the PB ones.
PG, whatever.
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

Lick my bootyhole Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lick my bootyhole   Lick my bootyhole Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 5:18 pm

I disagree about tutorials...there would be no point, barely anyone would use it except like Xaria, Queen, and like 2 other people.
Same with pixelling, the only people to use it would be Toast and like 2 other people. And fantage pixels go under fantage creations.

@Xaria, don't make false assumptions. Never has Makki outright said she doesn't like you. That would be Timegear.

Last edited by Abbey on Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

Lick my bootyhole Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lick my bootyhole   Lick my bootyhole Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 5:21 pm

Xaria wrote:
The tutorial forum is what I suggested on the chatbox, but Makkine doesn't want it, only because she dislikes me yet we're friends. It would be much easier with a Tutorial forum so it doesn't clog the graphics one.

How contradictory. Anyways I agree with Abbey, I doubt anyone would use them.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

Lick my bootyhole Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lick my bootyhole   Lick my bootyhole Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 11:03 pm

I would actually like a tutorial and help section, and if you could ask for critiques there it would be sweet. How about just a general art help section, for showing tutorials you made, tutorials you found, for giving and taking critique, etc. As long as writing is allowed, I'm totally in for it.

@Yue: I actually do dislike you, and I don't think we're friends. I'm not goign to bully you, either, though. I'm happy just co-existing. The reason why I threw down your idea was not because I disliked you, but because it wasn't a good idea. You didn't suggest a tutorial section, you suggested a tutorial section that is specifically for graphics. That ... doesn't make much sense. Trust me, though, if you ever come up with a good idea I'll support it. What I think about you personally doesn't affect what I think about your ideas, yeah?

tl;dr: The tutorial forum is a good idea, I don't like Xaria but that wasn't why I shot down her tutorial thing.

EDIT: Pixels should go in Artwork or Graphics. We don't have a section for poetry, for watercolour, for markers, for digital art, for any other media, so I don't see why pixels should receive special treatment. I say nay.
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

Lick my bootyhole Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lick my bootyhole   Lick my bootyhole Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm

I always thought that last year I though I saw a Role Playing forum?
So was there one?

On-Topic: I agree to your idea
Back to top Go down

Lick my bootyhole Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lick my bootyhole   Lick my bootyhole Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 11:31 pm

@Makkine: That's a pretty good idea. I didn't think about the critique part. I might as well add it in.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Lick my bootyhole Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lick my bootyhole   Lick my bootyhole Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:44 pm

I would like a tutorial forum :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lick my bootyhole Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lick my bootyhole   Lick my bootyhole Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lick my bootyhole
Page 1 of 1