Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Dead Rise Again. *Chapter Four is out*

Go down 
+8
Makkine
69hot_wangs69
elsa ♡
Mustard
Winnowill
**♥ Anni Hart♥**
Gymnastics 4 life
Relora
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What do you think?
Spectatcular
The Dead Rise Again. *Chapter Four is out* - Page 2 Vote_lcap56%The Dead Rise Again. *Chapter Four is out* - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
Great
The Dead Rise Again. *Chapter Four is out* - Page 2 Vote_lcap22%The Dead Rise Again. *Chapter Four is out* - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
good
The Dead Rise Again. *Chapter Four is out* - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%The Dead Rise Again. *Chapter Four is out* - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
okay
The Dead Rise Again. *Chapter Four is out* - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%The Dead Rise Again. *Chapter Four is out* - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
needs work
The Dead Rise Again. *Chapter Four is out* - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%The Dead Rise Again. *Chapter Four is out* - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
ehhh.....
 0% [ 0 ]
bad
 0% [ 0 ]
horrendous
The Dead Rise Again. *Chapter Four is out* - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%The Dead Rise Again. *Chapter Four is out* - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

The Dead Rise Again. *Chapter Four is out* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dead Rise Again. *Chapter Four is out*   The Dead Rise Again. *Chapter Four is out* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:38 am

Me 2 Its SOOO NICE but there are some spelling mistakes
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Rise Again. *Chapter Four is out*   The Dead Rise Again. *Chapter Four is out* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:39 am

GUYS. PLEASE STOP WITH THE CORRECTING. :T

I really like it! you need to write more [;
Back to top Go down
Gymnastics 4 life
Senior Fantagian
Gymnastics 4 life

Location : Oh my god dude, you just can't go asking where people live...

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Rise Again. *Chapter Four is out*   The Dead Rise Again. *Chapter Four is out* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:47 am

Spy-der wrote:
rin wrote:
Relora wrote:
Prologue
Spoiler:

Comments, ratings, constructive criticism all appreciated ^^

I have some grammar corrections if I may.
1.can not is cannot
2.10 and over is written in numeral form
3.dieing is dying
I can't find anything else it's very good other than that ^.^

I am seriously getting sick of all these grammar nazis.

I dont think she posted that whole thing just so that people can reply saying that she misspelled 2 words. Honestly, who gives a crap. Everybody makes grammatical errors. Everyone. Comment on the story, not her misspellings.

Why do you guys do it anyway? How is pointing out that she used 'can not', instead of 'cannot' relevant? Am I missing something? Is it to make yourself look smart? I'll tell you right now, it's not working, it's annoying.

Anyway, I didnt get to read the whole thing yet, and I've got to go. I'll finish it later and edit this post out with my opinion on the story. I just had to get that stuff off of my chest.

Dude,I never meant to use it in a rude way.Chill.There's no reason to get mad at me in genral.I just found 3 things wrong and I used it to help her in the future,sieriously bro.Chill.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Rise Again. *Chapter Four is out*   The Dead Rise Again. *Chapter Four is out* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:11 am

Ani wrote:
GUYS. PLEASE STOP WITH THE CORRECTING. :T

I really like it! you need to write more [;

It's okay if they correct. Though I wish they could have a more helpful critique, the little things matter and they need to be fixed as well.

And thanks everyone ^^

Your comments made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :3
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Rise Again. *Chapter Four is out*   The Dead Rise Again. *Chapter Four is out* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 8:30 pm

(sorry for the double post)

Chapter three is out everyone ^^

Hope you enjoy, don't forget to comment and critique. If you see a spelling mistake or grammatical error don't forget to include it in your post.
Back to top Go down
Winnowill
Loyal Fantagian
Winnowill

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Rise Again. *Chapter Four is out*   The Dead Rise Again. *Chapter Four is out* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 8:35 pm

I loved it! The candy scene was cute...

How do you come up with the descriptive text? It's beautiful and very poetic.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Rise Again. *Chapter Four is out*   The Dead Rise Again. *Chapter Four is out* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 8:40 pm

Silmaril wrote:
I loved it! The candy scene was cute...

How do you come up with the descriptive text? It's beautiful and very poetic.

I'm glad you liked that.

I don't know really though. The candy scene I created in my mind after my sister gave me my favorite candy, which happen to bebottle caps which can have a purple wrapper xD, from her Halloween stash. The text just kind of comes to me. I normally get my ideas from outside influences and events and feelings to get my story going.

What I find funny is people just learned the main characters name, I really need to edit it in to chapter one lol
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Rise Again. *Chapter Four is out*   The Dead Rise Again. *Chapter Four is out* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:33 pm

Chapter four is out, my creative buzz for the story has diminished so don't expect a bunch of updates lol.

Probably a once or twice a month thing now :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Rise Again. *Chapter Four is out*   The Dead Rise Again. *Chapter Four is out* - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dead Rise Again. *Chapter Four is out*
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2