Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

omg guys. [ 12.1.11 ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
v

omg guys. [ 12.1.11 ] Empty
PostSubject: omg guys. [ 12.1.11 ]   omg guys. [ 12.1.11 ] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 9:46 pm

December 1, 2011
6:29 PM
25 more days until my birthday, doe~ ♥

Today was pretty fun. According to some people, it was "kiss an asian day." Omar kinda kissed me at lunch, but not an actual kiss, like he just kissed my hand, & then they told him it was kiss an asian day, & he kissed his hand and wiped it all over my face, rofl.

Omar is married to freaking 3 people, LOL. He's married to his girlfriend, me, & Christopher LOLOLOLOL. At lunch, I told him that I had to tell him something, & he was like, "You love me? I know you do." &&' "You're divorcing me? Fine, I see how it is." We're still married, LOL.
I asked him when we got married, & he said, "like 50 years ago. remember, i proposed to you on the phone?" rofl.

SO, I kinda cried at lunch today, 'cause Ricky kept saying that I was his mom, & Nathan [ this one boy that used to like me ] was my dad, & he was like, "Remember the first time you 'made' me?" and started laughing and stuff. I took off my glasses, gave it to Omar, took my hat, & buried my face in it. When I looked up, Omar was like, "Aww, she's crying. Ricky, you made her cry." Ricky said, "I remember in fifth grade when you would always laugh until you cry." & I replied, "But I wasn't laughing." LOL

We took some pictures today & yesterday.. I might show them, idk. Omar looks ridiculous in all of them. xD

This morning, Omar saw my hat, & was like, "You have a green one!" [ 'cause I have a brown one, lol ] SO, he took it, & put it on his private and was like, "It's a bruised [privatepart]" LOLLOOLLOLOLOLO
He was like swinging it everywhere too. blargh.

Cicely is so weird, rofl.

I'm starting an album thing. c:

I got a short piggy back ride from Christopher♥

OKAY, THERE'S NOTHING ELSE TO DO
I'M GONNA GO READ NOW
KBAI
7:46 PM
Back to top Go down
Michelle
Rookie Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: omg guys. [ 12.1.11 ]   omg guys. [ 12.1.11 ] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 11:01 pm

Haha. Funny day. Razz
Well do you like the Omar dude though?
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: omg guys. [ 12.1.11 ]   omg guys. [ 12.1.11 ] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:29 pm

Michelle wrote:
Haha. Funny day. :P
Well do you like the Omar dude though?

yes. hehe.
we have an awkward relationship with each other, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: omg guys. [ 12.1.11 ]   omg guys. [ 12.1.11 ] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

omg guys. [ 12.1.11 ]
Page 1 of 1