Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Uhh....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
elise
Devoted Fantagian
elise

Uhh.... Empty
PostSubject: Uhh....   Uhh.... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:56 am

Okay my friend came over [ ari, we got back on track :u]

We went on DevianArt for a bit and looked up homestuck and found this -> [ Note I changed some words [ 2] ]

Your name is Dominicus schnel.

You're a chatty person. because you are ADDICTED to Tab. That awful sugar filled drink that seems to have gotten worse over the years but not to you. Ever since you were a little grub, you remember your very first sip of this self holy substance. Because of this addiction you have a nervous twitch and tend to shake quite a bit. There are times where you go without sleeping for days, but it doesn't faze you. And sometimes you wish your blood was made out of the stuff.
You're 8 alternian solar sweeps old or in lame humans terms (17 earth years).
That little bent line on your face is where you accidentally Flarped a little to hard one day and after climbing a ridiculously high tree, you proceeded to fall out of it and landed on your face. Not one of your best moments but now like always you shrug it off and even dig it.
You also have an AFFILIATION with role playing and reading anything from mysteries to fantasies. They help stimulate your over exerted mind and make you feel as if the world is your own from your constant delusions. When it comes to mysteries and problem solvers you think theres no one better than the great TROLLOCK HOLMES. And fantasies, well you love the heroes and the villains. Saving damsels and kidnapping them sounds like quite the adventure to you. Then there's also the movies you love that have your favorite actor, ROBERT DOWNEY TROLL JR. Your favorites of his being TROLLOCK HOLMES AND IRON TROLL. You wouldn't have a problem saying how wicked you really think he is and that you may even feel a little red for him.

Not to mention you like to COLLECT knives. Why? Well you're not sure why, you've always had a great liking for them and keep loads on you in your sylladex and as your strife specibi known as "knifekind". Not to mention you like to throw them. You even have a dart board for practice but admittedly no darts, so that would explain the various holes in your posters and wall. Practice, practice, practice before you take somebodies eye out stupid....well only if thats the result you want. But knowing you, you don't.

You like to chat with many of your friends who put up with your hyper STUFF. Your troll tag is STIMULATEDGADFLY and your manner of speaking is " fast butsome how melloman and everyother two wordsare glued togethernot to mentionyou like toverbalize your annoying"twitch". It issometimes hard forothers to dissectas well. But foryou it feelsnatural.

blood-turquoise

Lusus-A bear, mole like creature with a third all seeing eye. Dominicus refers to him as Papa B, short for papa bear. It's more calm and relaxed than he is and seems to be one of the few things that can calm the troll down.

And I know I went and put an ear even on the little version of him but I just couldn't resist,

Picture:
Uhh.... Dominicus_schnell_hs_troll_by_neonetgirl-d3fzxmb

EDIT: I DIDNT KNOW WHERE TO PUT THIS TOPIC!
Back to top Go down
Ari♥
New Fantagian
Ari♥

Uhh.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhh....   Uhh.... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:20 am

ahh I remember this x3
Back to top Go down
yahooooo
New Fantagian

Uhh.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhh....   Uhh.... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:24 am

so bored CHRISTMAS NEEDS TO HURRY NOW!<3 THINK SO POST Y!?
Back to top Go down
yahooooo
New Fantagian

Uhh.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhh....   Uhh.... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:25 am

jocolor HEY EVRY1 WHUT IS UP
THE SKY
HAHAHAHAHA
LAMEEEEEEEE!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Uhh.... Empty