Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3!

Go down 
+10
Demonica Bishi
Stars
Magdaleena
S
FruitCake
o
amanda
v
alex
I
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bubbles
Loyal Fantagian
Bubbles

ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3!   ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:43 pm

According to the newspaper I read, the Alvin movie isn't worthwhile watching as the only jokes in this are all related to popular youtube videos and such. Plus, the cast's voices, if you've watched the other 2 movies and as to some people over used and annoying.

But hey, It's just some newspaper review. I myself am a little bit excited about watching this movie.
Back to top Go down
http://justmeforeverx.wordpress.com
Arthur Kirkland
Senior Fantagian
Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3!   ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 3:06 pm

I seen Alvin and the chipmunks 1 and 2.
I didn't like it.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3!   ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:33 pm

❤Fionna❤Finn❤ wrote:
Most good movies get ruined when they make alot of parts to it. I only liked first one when there wasn't any chippettes.

Ditto!
Back to top Go down
Gymnastics 4 life
Senior Fantagian
Gymnastics 4 life

Location : Oh my god dude, you just can't go asking where people live...

PostSubject: Re: ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3!   ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:40 pm

guys really? you're ragging on a movie meant for children? You don't like it. I get it. I'm not their biggest fan but I think it'd be cute to go see it because when I was younger I loved the movies (cartoon version). Don't rag on a movie just because the have done things from other movies. So what it the others made it bad? it entertains kids and thats all that people really care about .-.

if this makes no sense sorry I'm really tired.
Back to top Go down
FruitCake
Veteran Fantagian
FruitCake

PostSubject: Re: ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3!   ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:42 pm

rin wrote:
guys really? you're ragging on a movie meant for children? You don't like it. I get it. I'm not their biggest fan but I think it'd be cute to go see it because when I was younger I loved the movie . Don't rag on a movie just because the have done things from other movies. So what it the others made it bad? it entertains kids and thats all that people really care about .-.

THIS.
I AGREE WITH YOU.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicjams.forumotion.com
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3!   ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:08 pm

xxCakexx wrote:
rin wrote:
guys really? you're ragging on a movie meant for children? You don't like it. I get it. I'm not their biggest fan but I think it'd be cute to go see it because when I was younger I loved the movie . Don't rag on a movie just because the have done things from other movies. So what it the others made it bad? it entertains kids and thats all that people really care about .-.

THIS.
I AGREE WITH YOU.

I have always thought the first movie is funny. That one was actually realistic. But the second (and I'll bet the third, too) has an obnoxious lesson/morale.
Back to top Go down
badcad67
Junior Fantagian
badcad67

PostSubject: Re: ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3!   ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:26 pm

i seen chipwrecked a few dayz ago that zoe girl wow 8 years LOL but wierd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3!   ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: