Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

What's Your Style?

Go down 
+30
Winnowill
badcad67
Relora
I
Daisy
angel7410
Alyssa:)
el
taptap489
Katie_Forever
Toni
ashley123
Magdaleena
Mustard
alex
MsJoyMaeda
Squirtle
Stars
taehyung
o
Makkine
Abbey
Crownie
Oliver
giffy12
pokeranger
elsa ♡
Owl
Queen
Sparkle
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ashley123
Loyal Fantagian
ashley123

What's Your Style? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's Your Style?   What's Your Style? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:30 pm

Mr.Taost wrote:
Mustard wrote:
tututoni wrote:

i'm obsessed with makeup so i wear
-primer
-foundation
-powder
-blush
-bronzer
-highlighter
-neutral eyeshadows
-kinda a lot of eyeliner
-mascara
-fake eyelashes
-eyebrow pencil
-nude lip stick
-light pink lip gloss

all that makeup
will ruin your face
trust me.

^^^
my step sister puts on glitter eyeshadow, lipstick, lip gloss, blush, mascara, bronzer, eyeliner, and powder every day. when she takes it off she looks like an old lady. notevenkidding.

:O Makeup kills your face.
Back to top Go down
http://foreverfriends.canadian-forum.com/
giffy12
Regular Fantagian
giffy12

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Style?   What's Your Style? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:42 pm

ashley123 wrote:
Mr.Taost wrote:
Mustard wrote:
tututoni wrote:

-primer
-foundation
-powder
-blush
-bronzer
-highlighter
-neutral eyeshadows
-kinda a lot of eyeliner
-mascara
-fake eyelashes
-eyebrow pencil
-nude lip stick
-light pink lip gloss

all that makeup
will ruin your face
trust me.

^^^
my step sister puts on glitter eyeshadow, lipstick, lip gloss, blush, mascara, bronzer, eyeliner, and powder every day. when she takes it off she looks like an old lady. notevenkidding.

:O Makeup kills your face.

My sister used to overdo makeup until we met our step mother who looked like a hurricane , tsunami , and tornado took over her face and she told us make up killed the beauty of her face and left it like that. Now my sister puts on light makeup.
Back to top Go down
http://fantageroxfurever.webs.com/
Katie_Forever
Loyal Fantagian
Katie_Forever

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Style?   What's Your Style? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:27 pm

Alrighty, here we go....
I like tighter but not overly tight things that are normally colorful or light colors.
My normal daily outfit that I change up alot is: Darker skinnyjeans and a brighter stripped/ solid color tanktop with either a black-ish/gray cardigan or a bark blue one (depending on what color the shirt is) Or a tanktop normally white or black to go under and sweater.with my hair straightened with afew curls.Put into a clip that adds abit more life into my hair. or I keep it naturay wavy and put it up. (It takes me atleast ahour and a half to do my hair eachday.......) Black flats or depending on my outfit, grey checkered ones. (they look better then what they sound!) Then I have bracelets 2 on one wrist and one on the other. same with hair elastics, a ring and a necklace.
I have many other outfits that I wear but thats my faveorite.
Everyone says I look all girly yet kinda casual.

SHIRTS:
~ Tanktops (I wear tanktops pretty much year-round)
~ T-shirts.
(i havent worn a long sleeved top in over 2 years....)

PANTS:
~Skinny jeans.
~ Yoga pants on the odd occasion
~ And jeans that dont flare out at the bottom but their not skinny either? thats kinda confusing but whatever.

~SHOES
~Flats
~Running shoes on the odd occasion.

~SWEATERS
~ Cardigans
~ Comfy sweaters yet they arent baggy or anything.

~MAKEUP
~ Mascara
~ Lipgloss.
Im not over the top with makeup.

And then I have tons of bracelets and necklaces and rings along with millions of annoying hair accessories and TONS and I mean tons of nailpolish. I dont think I've gone 5 days without painting my nails.

Last edited by Katie_Forever on Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
taptap489
Regular Fantagian
taptap489

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Style?   What's Your Style? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:54 pm

FALL
~Long sleeved top (tight ones just not SO tight)
~Elbow length shirts (tight as well)
~T shirt (Most of the time layered with a tank top)
~Usually just a cute charm bracelet with a cute necklace
~Hoodies!
~Lip Gloss or sometimes Lip Balm
~Athletes Sneakers
~Boots (uggs)
~SCARVES!!!
~Hair Clips
As you can see... most of my clothes are from this brand store areopostale. It's in NY but not sure bout ur plc... u can check it out online at areopostale.com Smile It's a brand that almost everyone in my skool wears so its pretty much like a trend

WINTER
~Cute bracelet or two
~Long sleeved shirts (from areopostale mostly)
~Boots
~Faux Fur Coat
~Hoodies
~Lipgloss or Lip Balm

SUMMER
~DRESSES!!!! Very Happy
~Sandals
~Sneakers if there's gym
~Hair Clips
~T Shirts (tight)
~Hoodies (in case)
~Denim skirts
~Capris (Jeans, plaid,...etc)
~Flats!
~Lip Gloss or Lip Balm
~Any matching accesories

-_- Too Lazy to do Spring
Back to top Go down
Mustard
Senior Fantagian
Mustard

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Style?   What's Your Style? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:25 pm

I HATE AEROPOSTALE
ITS LIKE ALL THEIR CLOTHES ARE THE SAME
AND DON'T TELL ME THEY AREN'T.
ALL OF THEM HAVE THE STUPID ''AERO '--'' THING OR WRITTEN DIFFERENTLY
YOU ALL LOOK LIKE CLONES WHEN YOU WEAR IT

rant = over
Back to top Go down
Crownie
Dedicated Fantagian
Crownie

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Style?   What's Your Style? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:25 pm

Mustard wrote:
tututoni wrote:

-primer
-foundation
-powder
-blush
-bronzer
-highlighter
-neutral eyeshadows
-kinda a lot of eyeliner
-mascara
-fake eyelashes
-eyebrow pencil
-nude lip stick
-light pink lip gloss

all that makeup
will ruin your face
trust me.

Only if you don't clean it off everyday and not wash your face everyday and night yeah it will. But I like makeup and put on almost as much as she does. I don't think it's as bad as you think. All that matters is how well you take care of your face in the first place.
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Style?   What's Your Style? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:29 pm

Timegear wrote:
you're all so girly
why?????
i just use a shirt and a pant i don't even care anymore
also screw hairstyles

I'm not girly... Right? ;O; I on have about all purple and blue shirts and grab them and go. :3
Back to top Go down
Mustard
Senior Fantagian
Mustard

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Style?   What's Your Style? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:35 pm

Crownie wrote:
Mustard wrote:
tututoni wrote:

-primer
-foundation
-powder
-blush
-bronzer
-highlighter
-neutral eyeshadows
-kinda a lot of eyeliner
-mascara
-fake eyelashes
-eyebrow pencil
-nude lip stick
-light pink lip gloss

all that makeup
will ruin your face
trust me.

Only if you don't clean it off everyday and not wash your face everyday and night yeah it will. But I like makeup and put on almost as much as she does. I don't think it's as bad as you think. All that matters is how well you take care of your face in the first place.

I wear a lot of makeup too.
I know it's harmful, it's not that bad, but it's not good either.
Just so you know, this is what I wear.
& i don't cake it on, i am pretty pro on it xD hahah

-eyeshadow
-blush
-powder [sometimes]
-some thing there that makes my lips look cool
-lipstick/gloss
-mascara
[i wear 3 mascaras.
1- transparent
2-black
3- glitter & i also use eyelash curlers afterwards]
& last but not least
I wear a ton of eyeliner.
I do a ''cat eye'' look.
it looks really good on me though.
& i put it in the top, the bottom, the inner top, the inner bottom & the sides. lmao

BUT I ACCEPT IT WILL RUI MY FACE MAYBE
so thats why i sometimes put on facewashes
and those make my skin pretty
considering i dont really get pimples for my age

same with my hair. i constantly keep dying my bangs &
its getting ugly and dry cause of it
so im using hair-leave-in things
theyre real good -3-

OKAY BAI
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Style?   What's Your Style? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:27 pm

Uhm, Let's see,

Winter

I like to stay warm seeing I'm up north and it's cold. So I wear long sleeved shirts or I wear short sleeved shirts with tanktops underneath and a sweater. I like wearing skate shoes. Especially my black ones. Also I just wear jeans.

For hair, I usually put it in a hairband seeing how messy my hair is so it calms it down in the front and gives it nice volume in the back. But now that I have a hair straightener, I will just straighten it and if it's still poofy I'll just wear a headband as usual.

Accessories, Maybe a necklace or 2. That's about it.

Spring

Basically winter, except lighter sweaters or a sweatshirt.

Summer
I spend a quater of summer in school, so for school,
I wear shorts that go down right above my knees with a t-shirt and a tanktop underneath.
Also I wear skater shoes without socks or I wear sandals. More skater shoes, though.

For hair, I usually put in low ponytails and clip in one side of the hair falling out and let the other side be.

For accessories basically all the same. Necklaces necklaces and more necklaces! : D
Except I might have a toe ring or anklet.

Fall

A mixture of summer and winter.

Sometimes sweaters
Sometimes T-shirts
Sometimes socks and shoes
Sometimes sandals

Throughout the year same makeup
Lipgloss
Lipgloss
AND MORE LIPGLOSS.

Sometimes I put cream on my face to hide/get rid of some of my pimples. LOOL

Overall I say I'm casual and simple.
But I do like to get fancy sometimes.
Not a lot.

And the cycle of the year starts over again and again :3
Back to top Go down
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Style?   What's Your Style? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:34 pm

I'm probably the girly type. I wear dresses, skirts, colorful jeans, cute graphic t- shirts, and I wear big hoop earrings with my name on them. I like wearing shoes, & flats. I also wear tons of jewelry. JCPenney is like my fave store. Very Happy My hair is either in a high ponytail or loose. I also like wear flowers in my hair. I like drawing em too.
Back to top Go down
http://fantage.com
angel7410
Junior Fantagian
angel7410

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Style?   What's Your Style? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:33 pm

i luv skinny jeans alot on sat i wear stuff i dont like cuz im really broke pale
on skool days i wear my best cloths.i mostly like long sleeves Embarassed
Back to top Go down
taptap489
Regular Fantagian
taptap489

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Style?   What's Your Style? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:32 am

Mustard wrote:
I HATE AEROPOSTALE
ITS LIKE ALL THEIR CLOTHES ARE THE SAME
AND DON'T TELL ME THEY AREN'T.
ALL OF THEM HAVE THE STUPID ''AERO '--'' THING OR WRITTEN DIFFERENTLY
YOU ALL LOOK LIKE CLONES WHEN YOU WEAR IT

rant = over

xD I sorta felt the same way like you until I tried them on... I didn't really like the clothes but I just got used to them and started liking them a little more... Why? Well I'm not a wanna-be or anything but like I wouldn't look like a weirdo if I wore areopostale to school.(LONG STORY) AND I sorta like it cuz it just looks good on ME and it just makes me look skinny so it gets the casual look. (Like I said on ME only) So yeah now I pretty much have a different feeling about it. AND yea i dont like those shirts that ONLY say areo on it... I only like the hoodies and those tees with like at least some pictures on it or maybe glitter graphics and SOMETIMES those "word" shirts. btw...just because areopostale is over at YOUR school doesn't mean that its over for EVERY OTHER school. -_- and its ur opinion

Last edited by taptap489 on Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Style?   What's Your Style? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:37 am

umm my style ah!

Okey

I am little bit girly sometimes but when i am in school i am like boyish >.< they always saying that to me i dunno maybe just because i friend boys? >.< i really hate when they are calling me like a boy Tomboy >.< ARggg But the really me is girly >.< but they still dont believe me LOL because i fight with boy >.< and play with boys O.o i dunno i just want the real me but people said i am tomboy >.< i am annoy with that word >.<
Back to top Go down
I
Devoted Fantagian
I

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Style?   What's Your Style? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:15 am

Timegear wrote:
you're all so girly
why?????
also screw hairstyles
dont be mean
or if you already were
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Style?   What's Your Style? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:55 am

If I could choose what to wear at school....

Blue jeans (not to tight.. but tight enough wear I don't feel my jeans moving which annoys the heck out of me)
various tops... Tank tops, v-necks (with a tank top under it) I still have a bunch of those I'll never get to wear.

oh and I used to wear eye-liner... but seeing as I can't wear my cute outfits I don't care anymore.

and I never do anything with my hair :<

I can't make a ponytail out of it and I wish I could like dye it or something... no straightener either lol
Back to top Go down
badcad67
Junior Fantagian
badcad67

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Style?   What's Your Style? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:18 am

i would be princess peaches but the music style would have to be my miis choise kay they voted here the resalts: hip-hop
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Style?   What's Your Style? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:25 pm

Timegear wrote:
you're all so girly
why?????
also screw hairstyles
dude that is me
i dont even care jesus
http://prntscr.com/4wxc2
i literally just put on the first shirt and pant i see in my draw
DONE
Back to top Go down
Winnowill
Loyal Fantagian
Winnowill

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Style?   What's Your Style? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:31 pm

I like things with cool colours (green, blue, purple, etc.)...I don't really care what they are to be honest.

I like scarves though...they are pretty! c:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Style?   What's Your Style? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:32 pm

Silmaril wrote:
I like things with cool colours (green, blue, purple, etc.)...I don't really care what they are to be honest.

I like scarves though...they are pretty! c:
i like hats
Back to top Go down
sherley739
Passionate Fantagian
sherley739

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Style?   What's Your Style? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:40 pm

my style is hard to describe...i guess rock-ish scene 60% of the time and chic 40% of the time....my hair is almost always teased and if its not its curled....i love to wear my combat boots and and converse. usually crop shirts and bottoms are some times tutu's with colorful or ripped tights and or colorful skinny jeans. ( i <3 skinny jeans to )
Back to top Go down
giffy12
Regular Fantagian
giffy12

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Style?   What's Your Style? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:44 pm

pokeranger wrote:
Timegear wrote:
you're all so girly
why?????
also screw hairstyles

I'm not girly... Right? ;O; I on have about all purple and blue shirts and grab them and go. :3
He meant me .
Back to top Go down
http://fantageroxfurever.webs.com/
Zelda
Passionate Fantagian
Zelda

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Style?   What's Your Style? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:48 pm

@Toastie- Hats are awesome.
I wear a lot of sweats and jeans. Since it's been cold lately, I've been wearing sweaters and long sleeve tees. Normally I'll just throw on a graphic tee (for example, right now I'm wearing a Mario shirt and sweatpants). My hair is usually down and once in a while I'll wear some earings. I like necklaces though c:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Style?   What's Your Style? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 7:20 pm

Katieawesome56 wrote:
@Toastie- Hats are awesome.
I wear a lot of sweats and jeans. Since it's been cold lately, I've been wearing sweaters and long sleeve tees. Normally I'll just throw on a graphic tee (for example, right now I'm wearing a Mario shirt and sweatpants). My hair is usually down and once in a while I'll wear some earings. I like necklaces though c:
you are cool
Back to top Go down
Mila
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Style?   What's Your Style? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 7:20 pm

layers. i wear fancy scarfs with a plain shirt. i like skinny jeans. i hate skirts, they fit weird. i like fancy shirts. more like a vintage style, like american eagle. with converse or brown uggs. also sweaters
Back to top Go down
isolxtedsystem
Dedicated Fantagian
isolxtedsystem

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Style?   What's Your Style? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 7:47 pm

I tend to dress like a guy. I mostly wear vnecks, graphic tees,and tank tops. I rarely wear shorts and skirts. When I feel like it, I wear floral shirts and shorts. Yeah.. I wear Toms alot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Style?   What's Your Style? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's Your Style?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next