Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

i got a tablet for christmas

Go down 
+2
alex
Oliver
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

i got a tablet for christmas Empty
PostSubject: i got a tablet for christmas   i got a tablet for christmas Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:08 pm

so i've been drawing a ton on paint
PAINT
Spoiler:
it's on paint so the colouring sucks, i'd like more critique on the lineart and tips on how to improve using tablets. critique whatever you want, though.
thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: i got a tablet for christmas   i got a tablet for christmas Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:09 pm

I really like your style. It's adorable.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: i got a tablet for christmas   i got a tablet for christmas Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:09 pm

That's really good. I love your art! =w=
EDIT: What kind of tablet did you get?

Last edited by N on Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Toni
Senior Fantagian
Toni

PostSubject: Re: i got a tablet for christmas   i got a tablet for christmas Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:09 pm

oh cool! thats really nice(:

i got a kindle fire a month ago for my birthday and i attempted to draw on it but i failed!
Back to top Go down
http://fantagepros.blogspot.com/
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian
Magdaleena

Location : Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

PostSubject: Re: i got a tablet for christmas   i got a tablet for christmas Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:05 pm

You're lucky you got a working tablet. The one I got for Christmas last year started drawing before the pen actually hit the tablet. >_<

Oh, and I know how to do aliased art in Windows 7 Paint, so you won't get those annoying white borders when you try to fill in.
Here's how;
You know that pencil tool? That's a binary tool. It's possible to change the size of it, so it works quite a lot like the paintbrush in old MS Paint. Then it's much easier to fill in, erase, edit, fix, etc. You know what I mean.

Your style is adorable, too. Way better than what I managed to draw at your age. :)

Critique:
Back to top Go down
http://magdaneela.deviantart.com
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: i got a tablet for christmas   i got a tablet for christmas Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:32 pm

The eyes and nose don't exactly follow the direction of the head. Other than that, well done for using a tablet. 9.5/10
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: i got a tablet for christmas   i got a tablet for christmas Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:34 pm

I may be wrong because I really do stink at giving criticism or critique, whatever you call it. The ears and eyes look a bit uneven. But I still love it. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i got a tablet for christmas   i got a tablet for christmas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i got a tablet for christmas
Page 1 of 1