Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Your First Day on Fantage.

Go down 
+17
Karen
Sharpsul991
pokeranger
snake
Lyli
T
ArianaPrincess
taya1087
bloobunny
McKenna
cami
v
Vatt
bluesea
Lieah
Oliver
Kandi
21 posters
AuthorMessage
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

Your First Day on Fantage. Empty
PostSubject: Your First Day on Fantage.   Your First Day on Fantage. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 4:29 pm

What was your first day on Fantage like, and compare it to today!
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Your First Day on Fantage.   Your First Day on Fantage. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:43 pm

Uh well, I wasnt a member, I had a paler skin tone, I had less friends, I didnt look up cheats, I didnt have all the rare items???
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Lieah
Featured User
Lieah

PostSubject: Re: Your First Day on Fantage.   Your First Day on Fantage. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:12 pm

today im popular and keep get frieand request, and the first day on fantage was like idk what is this site some one help me..... some like that.
Back to top Go down
bluesea
Senior Fantagian
bluesea

PostSubject: Re: Your First Day on Fantage.   Your First Day on Fantage. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:44 pm

hmmm...on the first day, i was confused and liked the star cafe best coz it had the word star XD
but now, im not confused and well...i still like star cafe but not qs much as i used to XD
Back to top Go down
bluesea
Senior Fantagian
bluesea

PostSubject: Re: Your First Day on Fantage.   Your First Day on Fantage. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:45 pm

hmmm...on the first day, i was confused and liked the star cafe best coz it had the word star XD
but now, im not confused and well...i still like star cafe but not qs much as i used to XD
Back to top Go down
Vatt
Senior Fantagian
Vatt

PostSubject: Re: Your First Day on Fantage.   Your First Day on Fantage. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:52 pm

The first day I ever went on Fantage was VERY counfusing... and it first seemed boring, and i didnt serch any cheat sites or anything, I played for a little bit, a cople of months, then i quited, and then i came back in December 2009, and I was like, WHOA, i missed ALOT, and then i became involved with fantage and stuff

OoOoO~Vatt~OoOoO
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: Your First Day on Fantage.   Your First Day on Fantage. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:28 pm

The first time in Fantage....
I had no friends at all.
It was fun bc I was there for the back to school party.
I always went to full servers, and ever since I knew the cheat to get into Amber Antelope while it's full, I've been going in dere EVERYDAY.

I needed help getting rare items, and I always lost in Fashion Shows. XD

I wasn't a member, and I shopped for lots of stuff. [Which wasted my stars] XD

So yeah. XDD
Back to top Go down
cami
Regular Fantagian
cami

PostSubject: Re: Your First Day on Fantage.   Your First Day on Fantage. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:28 pm

I joined January 1st, 2009, when a friend showed me.
I didn't know what to do, really, so I didn't go on a lot. I mostly bought a few things then waited a couple weeks until I got a membership, when I played a lot more.
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

PostSubject: Re: Your First Day on Fantage.   Your First Day on Fantage. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:27 pm

When I joined, I was confused. I didn't even see the Stellar Salon or Top Models until I tried moving along XD

Here I don't go to proms, say stupid things, report stupid things, etc.

I wasn't a member until like- Spring/Summer of 2009? But I joined March 31, 2009.
Back to top Go down
bloobunny
Regular Fantagian
bloobunny

PostSubject: Re: Your First Day on Fantage.   Your First Day on Fantage. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:30 pm

i was like ? on my first day, i didnt know what was what i wanted to take pictures because i thought you would get a camera XD i got a little lost and i hardly ever went in fashion shows but at least i had my good friend sea to ask questions even though most of the time she didnt even know either! but then someone saw me going back and forth and she thought I had a problem so then she showed me around a bit then went XD

now I use cheats, win a few games in fashion show have a lot of stars and know my way around XD
Back to top Go down
taya1087
Regular Fantagian
taya1087

PostSubject: Re: Your First Day on Fantage.   Your First Day on Fantage. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:35 pm

i didnt know what to do on my first day i didnt know where to buy stuff or get money but ya now i do its fun i know what to do now
Back to top Go down
ArianaPrincess
Junior Fantagian
ArianaPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Your First Day on Fantage.   Your First Day on Fantage. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:46 am

SjeeshBack wrote:
What was your first day on Fantage like, and compare it to today!

I had a day off school. I searched the internet for games. Fantage came up so I joined. I chose the girl with the 'Sporty' shirt and Bunches in her hair. So I joined up and bought some clothes. I didn't know where the hair shop was until later in the evening. I made a friend called Flamess1106 the first friend I made. So I went to the beach and logged off. A month later I MADE my brother register and he thought it was cool too. I chose his username Flames because I remembered it from Flamess1106 and it rhymes with his real name and 01254 at the end because thats the phone code for our old house's area. So his username is Flames01254.

Today I'm popular. Lily(whatsherusername?) said I am. I was confused but flattered by that. I get friend requests ALL the time. Thats why I often dress like a Non-member.
Back to top Go down
T
Senior Fantagian
T

PostSubject: Re: Your First Day on Fantage.   Your First Day on Fantage. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:13 pm

I had a darker skin tone.
My eyes are oringinally these.
I had no friends.
I didn't know what to do at all.

...That's about it.
Back to top Go down
Lyli
Dedicated Fantagian
Lyli

PostSubject: Re: Your First Day on Fantage.   Your First Day on Fantage. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:19 pm

My first day on Fantage was like 2 years ago, so I don't remember that much...

But, I do remember is;

-There was no top models
-The only game was "Rocket Board"
-Everyone was a member

And, I had no friends, I had the pale skin color.
Back to top Go down
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: Your First Day on Fantage.   Your First Day on Fantage. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:28 pm

I joined a little after beta testing was over...

First day I joined;;
-No friends
-Knew nothing (LOL?)
-3 Skin tones
-5 sets of Eyes [out of which i had the sassy]
-No Top Models Inc.

Today;;
-LOTS of friends
-Know almost everything (I think LOL)
-4 Skin tones (I still have the tan one)
-8 sets of Eyes [out of which i have the cute eyes (since fantage put it to where you have original eyes when your membership ends)]
-Top Models Inc.

Yeah... There's lots more I don't remember, but I didn't care enough to memorize it all. LOL. xD
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Your First Day on Fantage.   Your First Day on Fantage. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:36 pm

First
Cheap
no friends
No high level!
One cute eyes
Now
Filled friends
High non level
Used 5 eye types
Become a membah tomo!!! xD
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul991
New Fantagian
Sharpsul991

PostSubject: Re: Your First Day on Fantage.   Your First Day on Fantage. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:01 pm

A nonmember of course..
Poor clothing
Summer Time, August 21st
Had very little friends.
Back to top Go down
Karen
Former Staff
Former Staff
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Your First Day on Fantage.   Your First Day on Fantage. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:14 pm

Few friends at all
Ugly clothing xDDD
I didnt have any rares
I quit >.<
It was Halloween of 2008 xD
I was ugly *sigh*

xD
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

PostSubject: Re: Your First Day on Fantage.   Your First Day on Fantage. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:42 pm

I don't quite well remember, but I know it was better then than now...
Back to top Go down
Jian
Dedicated Fantagian
Jian

PostSubject: Re: Your First Day on Fantage.   Your First Day on Fantage. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:14 pm

first day:
Poorly clothing
No Friends
Level 0

Now:
lots of friends
level 332 member
level 18 non
tried 5 eyes

Your First Day on Fantage. Animat11

omg how did a animation come up?
Back to top Go down
heartsNARIA
Regular Fantagian
heartsNARIA

PostSubject: Re: Your First Day on Fantage.   Your First Day on Fantage. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:54 am

My first day of fantage was wonderful. I'd never seen a website like it before! I loved it so much.. i was excited. You see i joined before there were many premiums so you didn't worry much about being a premium or not and there weren't all those premium only parties or any of the PD tryouts or anything.. it was a wonderful site.. Before top models was invented either.. i remember hosting a fashion show on my first day and play tons and tons of fruit stack. My first day of fantage was truly wonderful.

Today i still like fantage but it doesn't have the spark it had back then.. Maybe im either growing out of fantage or.. i just hate the fact that there changing. Honestly i miss that little site... With not that many servers.. Where people would just hang out and have a good time, No PD tryouts.. it's so different now a days and i kinda just miss the old fantage, Ya know? I do love the new items today.. i can make a half decent Hatsune miku cosplay nowadays unlike back then so yes, Some things are better... Clothes wise and it's easier to make stars but still.. i do miss that spark and i wish it would come back.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Haruhisuzumiyaftw
twilight_fan98
Senior Fantagian
twilight_fan98

PostSubject: Re: Your First Day on Fantage.   Your First Day on Fantage. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:42 am

wuz a non, joined at my friend elizebeth's house cuz we wanted to chat and fantage popped up, was extremely ugly, didn't know what to do. I also bought everything and lost all my money
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your First Day on Fantage.   Your First Day on Fantage. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your First Day on Fantage.
Page 1 of 1