Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Why do ppl on fantage pretend to cry for nothing?

Go down 
+3
elsa ♡
taptap489
Squirtle
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

Why do ppl on fantage pretend to cry for nothing? Empty
PostSubject: Why do ppl on fantage pretend to cry for nothing?   Why do ppl on fantage pretend to cry for nothing? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:58 am

Yesterday I saw a girl on fantage (She just became a mem that day) cry so I asked "Whats wrong." than she said that her family was poor,and that she had no furniture. Than on christmas morning her family died. at a hospitle. I think she was lieng because if she was poor she could not own a computer. (probily) She could not be a member if she had no money. last How could she checkin to the hospitle with no money! She might not be lieng but i heard she pays for her membership every month. she also said she did not own a house. if she did not own a house she could not plug in the computer. By the way she was at HOME because she told me.i hate when ppl do this. it is really stupid. Sure i have might of done it once but now that i am older, i don't. It is really anoying!!!!! is there anyway why someone would do that? confused

Last edited by disney4ever on Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
taptap489
Regular Fantagian
taptap489

PostSubject: Re: Why do ppl on fantage pretend to cry for nothing?   Why do ppl on fantage pretend to cry for nothing? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 9:22 am

WOW O.O Well... wut if she was BROKE or maybe using her friends ipad and her friend felt srry for her and gave her free member??? Yep I think too much don't I? xD
Back to top Go down
elsa ♡
Dedicated Fantagian
elsa ♡

PostSubject: Re: Why do ppl on fantage pretend to cry for nothing?   Why do ppl on fantage pretend to cry for nothing? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 10:18 am

taptap489 wrote:
WOW O.O Well... wut if she was BROKE or maybe using her friends ipad and her friend felt srry for her and gave her free member??? Yep I think too much don't I? xD

Apple products don't allow adobe flash player, which is essential to go on fantage. Lol. c:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why do ppl on fantage pretend to cry for nothing?   Why do ppl on fantage pretend to cry for nothing? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 10:41 am

they are online daters and want to get a beb by making the opposite gender pity them
BUT SADLY THEY DO NOT PITEE DA FOOH
Back to top Go down
elise
Devoted Fantagian
elise

PostSubject: Re: Why do ppl on fantage pretend to cry for nothing?   Why do ppl on fantage pretend to cry for nothing? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 10:51 am

Mr.Taost wrote:
they are online daters and want to get a beb by making the opposite gender pity them

^^^^
Thats it.
Back to top Go down
Melissa H.
Dedicated Fantagian
Melissa H.

PostSubject: Re: Why do ppl on fantage pretend to cry for nothing?   Why do ppl on fantage pretend to cry for nothing? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 10:56 am

Elise_wubz_chu_teddy Very Happy wrote:
Mr.Taost wrote:

^^^^
Thats it.
totally it
my friend does tht all the time im not saying!! *cinderella1313*
i dont pity nobody cares
and i saw her do it one time and she said why arent u pitieng me! (she didnt say pitying it was just sumthin like tht)
Back to top Go down
http://fantage.com

PostSubject: Re: Why do ppl on fantage pretend to cry for nothing?   Why do ppl on fantage pretend to cry for nothing? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 11:01 am

kesha1658 wrote:
Elise_wubz_chu_teddy Very Happy wrote:
Mr.Taost wrote:

^^^^
Thats it.
totally it
my friend does tht all the time im not saying!! *cinderella1313*
i dont pity nobody cares
and i saw her do it one time and she said why arent u pitieng me! (she didnt say pitying it was just sumthin like tht)
it annoys me when people tattle tale on other people when it relates to the conversaton
"OMG MAI BEST FRAND DOES THAT!!! I TOTLY DONT DO DAT. SHE ALWYS TAKIN THE OLD NAVY CARDZ"
do not at like you're any better.
please.
Back to top Go down
Toni
Senior Fantagian
Toni

PostSubject: Re: Why do ppl on fantage pretend to cry for nothing?   Why do ppl on fantage pretend to cry for nothing? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:36 pm

no offence but, putting "plz answer" at the end of your title does not make people want to answer.... you just look desperate.
Back to top Go down
http://fantagepros.blogspot.com/
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Why do ppl on fantage pretend to cry for nothing?   Why do ppl on fantage pretend to cry for nothing? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:09 pm

What the heck
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Marina
Regular Fantagian
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Why do ppl on fantage pretend to cry for nothing?   Why do ppl on fantage pretend to cry for nothing? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:33 am

Most of the time people on Fantage does that to seek for attention.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do ppl on fantage pretend to cry for nothing?   Why do ppl on fantage pretend to cry for nothing? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why do ppl on fantage pretend to cry for nothing?
Page 1 of 1