Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Everyone is fighting! ;c [1/2/11]

Go down 
+2
Winnowill
Zelda
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zelda
Passionate Fantagian
Zelda

Everyone is fighting! ;c [1/2/11] Empty
PostSubject: Everyone is fighting! ;c [1/2/11]   Everyone is fighting! ;c [1/2/11] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:29 pm

Earlier today, my mom and I kind of fought a bit and it didn't seem real bad. But later, like a couple hours ago, my whole family just... Exploded. My mom got really mad at my brother for being a slob and not cleaning up after himself. They yelled for a while, as usual, and then my dad came downstairs and told my brother that my mom was super mad and that he was being a butthead. My dad, mom, and brother all got really pissed at each other and yelled some more. Then my mom got mad at me too, and I felt really bad. I already cried once today what? I'm sensitive, but somehow I still got really sad at hearing everyone just fighting. I tried to apologize to my mom, but she just yelled at me more ;( I don't really get any of this because just a few nights ago we were all playing board games and having a great time together. Now tonight we won't even talk to each other.

I think my brother is going to move out (don't worry, he's old enough to...) and my mom and dad won't talk to me for a while. Sometimes we just fight and get over it, but this seemed a bit different.

And I'm not writing this for attention or sympathy (like a lot of you seem to think), but I just needed to get it off my chest. <3
Back to top Go down
Winnowill
Loyal Fantagian
Winnowill

PostSubject: Re: Everyone is fighting! ;c [1/2/11]   Everyone is fighting! ;c [1/2/11] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:41 pm

I'm sorry...I hope your things become more peaceful in your family. I'm actually quite sensitive too; I cry a lot.
Back to top Go down
Crownie
Dedicated Fantagian
Crownie

PostSubject: Re: Everyone is fighting! ;c [1/2/11]   Everyone is fighting! ;c [1/2/11] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:44 pm

It's nice that you apologized and it was the right thing, but I think it was just bad timing.
You know this stuff happens to a lot of families. I'd say it's pretty normal. I'm pretty sure it's nothing to take to heart. Just let them all cool off then apologize then just have a nice family activity(maybe).
It's very hard to stay angry with the people and family members you live with. It's great to take things off your chest and express them instead of keeping them bottled inside. (:
Back to top Go down
Zelda
Passionate Fantagian
Zelda

PostSubject: Re: Everyone is fighting! ;c [1/2/11]   Everyone is fighting! ;c [1/2/11] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:09 pm

Thanks guys.
@Crownie. I think my mom made it pretty clear she doesn't want to talk to any of us, so I don't see any family activities in our future... But thanks for the encouraging words. (:
Back to top Go down
Monsterbunny
Dedicated Fantagian
Monsterbunny

PostSubject: Re: Everyone is fighting! ;c [1/2/11]   Everyone is fighting! ;c [1/2/11] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:19 pm

Aw that's sad. My mom, dad, and sister have fought before and acctualy made my sister cry and she already 14. I hate it when my parents are made at each other. Hope they make up. Your parents, not mine. Lol
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Everyone is fighting! ;c [1/2/11]   Everyone is fighting! ;c [1/2/11] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:51 pm

It's okay to cry. Sometimes it's the only way to get some bottled up anger, frustration, sadness and what not out. I cry a lot lol.

It's for families to quarrel. Maybe your mom was just having a bad day could've been hormones too.

Just try to be on your best behavior maybe help out a little bit here and there to surprise her, that's what works when my mom is in a bad mood.

\
Best of luck to you :3
Back to top Go down
Stars
Devoted Fantagian
Stars

PostSubject: Re: Everyone is fighting! ;c [1/2/11]   Everyone is fighting! ;c [1/2/11] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:56 pm

Its ok. A lot of times this happens to me. and i hope they try to simmer down. Sometimes you anger people at the wrong moments. isn't p*ssed a bad word? NO I'M NOT TRYING TO BACK SEAT MOD. Because it isn't one in europe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone is fighting! ;c [1/2/11]   Everyone is fighting! ;c [1/2/11] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everyone is fighting! ;c [1/2/11]
Page 1 of 1