Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Stupid Person Ruined My Sticker Page >:(

Go down 
+8
Squirtle
01sparkly
v
LilyFantage
Crownie
o
amanda
Sparkle
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Sparkle
Junior Fantagian
Sparkle

Stupid Person Ruined My Sticker Page >:( Empty
PostSubject: Stupid Person Ruined My Sticker Page >:(   Stupid Person Ruined My Sticker Page >:( Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:12 pm

Fantage shouldn't let random people mess with your sticker page. I had my stickers all laid out, and my sticker page looked pretty good. Im a non, so I only have 1 page. I was at the Star Cafe and all of a sudden this random person started adding stickers to my page nonstop!! And not good stickers either. I went to them and told them to stop and they said, "Too bad!" Well, I deleted the stickers he gave me, and I couldn't get back the stickers that were on my page cause Im a non. So now, I have 1 worthless sticker on my page. Great :(
Back to top Go down
amanda
Senior Fantagian
amanda

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Person Ruined My Sticker Page >:(   Stupid Person Ruined My Sticker Page >:( Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:20 pm

If you want I can give you a bunch of rare stickers on my cousins account. She has a bunch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Person Ruined My Sticker Page >:(   Stupid Person Ruined My Sticker Page >:( Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:24 pm

tell me about it
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Person Ruined My Sticker Page >:(   Stupid Person Ruined My Sticker Page >:( Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:26 pm

Can't you go in your sticker inventory?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Person Ruined My Sticker Page >:(   Stupid Person Ruined My Sticker Page >:( Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:30 pm

hop wrote:
Can't you go in your sticker inventory?
no
since shes a non it would go to an invisible page
theyre like bumped over to an invisible page
and all you have is those poop stickers the person gave you
and the stickers you liked are on a different page
and you cant get them back until youre a premium member
Back to top Go down
Crownie
Dedicated Fantagian
Crownie

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Person Ruined My Sticker Page >:(   Stupid Person Ruined My Sticker Page >:( Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:53 pm

hahahahah man, I'd hate it when people do that to me too, but it's funny because sometimes I do that to people as well. I give them the same sticker over and over again and just stack them up on each other. Ohhh I'm such a hypocrite haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Person Ruined My Sticker Page >:(   Stupid Person Ruined My Sticker Page >:( Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:11 pm

Crownie wrote:
hahahahah man, I'd hate it when people do that to me too, but it's funny because sometimes I do that to people as well. I give them the same sticker over and over again and just stack them up on each other. Ohhh I'm such a hypocrite haha.
lolol
i do that too
just for the medal >:}D
Back to top Go down
LilyFantage
Rookie Fantagian
LilyFantage

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Person Ruined My Sticker Page >:(   Stupid Person Ruined My Sticker Page >:( Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:43 am

So truuue... When I was a non.... that used to get REALLY annoying >:[ So I started doing the same thing to them.. haha! Revenge is sweet... o.O
Back to top Go down
http://fantagemelody.weebly.com
v

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Person Ruined My Sticker Page >:(   Stupid Person Ruined My Sticker Page >:( Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:46 am

i don't really care about my sticker pages , but it can get annoying .
meh , i do do that though . it's fun , & it helps me level up . >D
Back to top Go down
01sparkly
Devoted Fantagian
01sparkly

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Person Ruined My Sticker Page >:(   Stupid Person Ruined My Sticker Page >:( Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 6:09 am

Rofl. This is kinda funny. So once this person was having like "a sticker or leveling up party" (something like that). So I went and there was a non-member who said "I only want animal stickers"! When I was there she was crying so I asked whats wrong. She said I got a sticker other then an animal sticker (or something like that). Lol so I ended up running out if animal stickers and gave stickers to someone else.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Person Ruined My Sticker Page >:(   Stupid Person Ruined My Sticker Page >:( Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 6:31 am

People mess with my pages too. yesterday I got 9 worthless party stickers. today I got 6 of them. oh and 3 days ago, someone gave me 17 stickers! The wost part is that It wont lt me sell them No but if you do it you can levil up and i am levil 369!
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
~Pinkycrystal~
New Fantagian
~Pinkycrystal~

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Person Ruined My Sticker Page >:(   Stupid Person Ruined My Sticker Page >:( Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:28 am

Tell me about it,my BFF gave me this really cool rare snow globe sticker and then this person kept giving me stickers so my cool sticker has to be on the next page and I won't be able to get it back to first page. Mad
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Person Ruined My Sticker Page >:(   Stupid Person Ruined My Sticker Page >:( Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:35 am

question. How do you change your avatar?
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Person Ruined My Sticker Page >:(   Stupid Person Ruined My Sticker Page >:( Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:36 am

This was bumped

Dude read the rules before you post!
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Person Ruined My Sticker Page >:(   Stupid Person Ruined My Sticker Page >:( Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 3:54 pm

It is sooo annoying when your stickers get bumped over to that invisible page. Fantage should really change that...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Person Ruined My Sticker Page >:(   Stupid Person Ruined My Sticker Page >:( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stupid Person Ruined My Sticker Page >:(
Page 1 of 1