Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

MAII SCAINCE PROGACTTTTT

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

MAII SCAINCE PROGACTTTTT Empty
PostSubject: MAII SCAINCE PROGACTTTTT   MAII SCAINCE PROGACTTTTT Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 10:26 pm

Clouds are on the ground. Clouds on the ground form when water ecaporates on the ground. Clouds on the ground are water on the ground's droplets or ice crystals suspended on the ground near the earth's ground. While clouds on the ground is a stratus ground cloud the term clouds on the ground is typically distinguished from the generic term "clouds on the ground' in that clouds on the ground is low lying and the moisture in the clouds on the ground is often generated locally (such as from a nearby body of clouds on the ground, like a cloud on the ground.)

ISANT DAZ AWZUM.

Jk. I have an actual science fair project I haven't worked on yet. Heheh. Ichigo and I worked on this..hehe.
Back to top Go down
Winnowill
Loyal Fantagian
Winnowill

PostSubject: Re: MAII SCAINCE PROGACTTTTT   MAII SCAINCE PROGACTTTTT Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:39 am

It sounds great! It has a very scientific tone...
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: MAII SCAINCE PROGACTTTTT   MAII SCAINCE PROGACTTTTT Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:24 am

Thank you Silmaril.
Back to top Go down
Vamic
New Fantagian
Vamic

PostSubject: Re: MAII SCAINCE PROGACTTTTT   MAII SCAINCE PROGACTTTTT Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:24 am

I got one of those in my cellar, I've given it the name "cloud on the ground", I named it after the clouds on the ground that are called clouds on the ground.

also, FOR SCIENCE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAII SCAINCE PROGACTTTTT   MAII SCAINCE PROGACTTTTT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MAII SCAINCE PROGACTTTTT
Page 1 of 1