Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

It seems like fantage is running out of ideas.

Go down 
+14
alex
Alyssa:)
Nobue
o
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Relora
Golden-Star
01sparkly
Melissa H.
Dogs07Rule
Siyerra
Blackrose
FruitCake
the ice queen
18 posters
AuthorMessage
the ice queen
New Fantagian
the ice queen

It seems like fantage is running out of ideas. Empty
PostSubject: It seems like fantage is running out of ideas.   It seems like fantage is running out of ideas. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:00 pm

Fantage on Ice: Encore? Really?
Back to top Go down
FruitCake
Veteran Fantagian
FruitCake

PostSubject: Re: It seems like fantage is running out of ideas.   It seems like fantage is running out of ideas. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:04 pm

this better be better than the first skating event.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicjams.forumotion.com
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: It seems like fantage is running out of ideas.   It seems like fantage is running out of ideas. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:08 pm

They don't really care if people quit the site or not or if people hate the ideas, everyday, thousands of people join the site, and get membership or buy memberships. Which means more money for them.

Last edited by Skye on Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Siyerra
Regular Fantagian
Siyerra

PostSubject: Re: It seems like fantage is running out of ideas.   It seems like fantage is running out of ideas. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:13 pm

Yeah. ;P But I don't really go on fantage anymore, because it's boring. silent
Back to top Go down
http://officialsiyforum.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: It seems like fantage is running out of ideas.   It seems like fantage is running out of ideas. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:14 pm

fantage IS NOT running out of ideas.
they just want money.
Back to top Go down
Dogs07Rule
New Fantagian
Dogs07Rule

PostSubject: Re: It seems like fantage is running out of ideas.   It seems like fantage is running out of ideas. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:02 pm

IKR?!? and seriously, FANTAGE PILLOW FIGHT?!?! How FUN! (NOT) All we did was stand around in a freaky pink room! Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://fantagetipsandsecrets.wordpress.com
Melissa H.
Dedicated Fantagian
Melissa H.

PostSubject: Re: It seems like fantage is running out of ideas.   It seems like fantage is running out of ideas. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:04 pm

my god, i have more ideas for fantage than the fantage owners do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cmon!! SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Back to top Go down
http://fantage.com
01sparkly
Devoted Fantagian
01sparkly

PostSubject: Re: It seems like fantage is running out of ideas.   It seems like fantage is running out of ideas. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:50 pm

IKR and seriously an ENCORE???
Back to top Go down
Golden-Star
Loyal Fantagian
Golden-Star

PostSubject: Re: It seems like fantage is running out of ideas.   It seems like fantage is running out of ideas. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:52 pm

well showcases always have encores so probably there tryin to make it look like a real thing u kno
Back to top Go down
http://yummystrawberries.canadian-forum.com/
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: It seems like fantage is running out of ideas.   It seems like fantage is running out of ideas. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:54 pm

Well I missed the first event... so I don't mind the encore too bad.
Back to top Go down
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: It seems like fantage is running out of ideas.   It seems like fantage is running out of ideas. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:38 pm

I haven't seen it yet but as Taost said they are not running out of ideas, they just want money.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: It seems like fantage is running out of ideas.   It seems like fantage is running out of ideas. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 11:05 pm

I know this is kind of old, but the reason they had an encore was because of how much you people and other Fantage players liked it. Your positive feedback made Fantage choose to do it again. So don't go blaming Fantage for how much you enjoyed the event.

Also, this if the first time Fantage has done an encore event (that I know of). It's just one event, and suddenly you say they are running out of ideas?
Back to top Go down
Nobue
Regular Fantagian
Nobue

PostSubject: Re: It seems like fantage is running out of ideas.   It seems like fantage is running out of ideas. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:23 pm

Quote :
I know this is kind of old, but the reason they had an encore was because of how much you people and other Fantage players liked it. Your positive feedback made Fantage choose to do it again. So don't go blaming Fantage for how much you enjoyed the event.

Also, this if the first time Fantage has done an encore event (that I know of). It's just one event, and suddenly you say they are running out of ideas?
nice way of saying it and im not being sarcastic
Back to top Go down
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: It seems like fantage is running out of ideas.   It seems like fantage is running out of ideas. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:44 pm

They should hire kids for some unique ideas.
Plus, Fantage is not running out of ideas.
In fact, they are making MORE ideas to get more money.
What Hop said.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: It seems like fantage is running out of ideas.   It seems like fantage is running out of ideas. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:48 pm

Kary90 wrote:
i'm not sure if you were being sarcastic about this but it's illegal to hire kids
Back to top Go down
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: It seems like fantage is running out of ideas.   It seems like fantage is running out of ideas. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:53 pm

N wrote:
Kary90 wrote:
i'm not sure if you were being sarcastic about this but it's illegal to hire kids
Sarcastic. Basketball
Back to top Go down
cupcakefear34
Rookie Fantagian
cupcakefear34

PostSubject: Re: It seems like fantage is running out of ideas.   It seems like fantage is running out of ideas. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:18 pm

i just they they bring back the daily mini games for the events
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: It seems like fantage is running out of ideas.   It seems like fantage is running out of ideas. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:27 pm

i just they they bring back the daily mini games for the events

---

Oh my goodness, yess. xC I can't stand events without the party house (or whatever you call those) and mini-games with those stickers.

The masquerade (WOW I spelt it right) party reminds me of prom, they had costumes with those masks as well. C;
Back to top Go down
trucnhi1234
New Fantagian
trucnhi1234

PostSubject: Re: It seems like fantage is running out of ideas.   It seems like fantage is running out of ideas. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:15 pm

Its true fantage is indeed running out of ideas.
It was better in 2007-2009.
Back to top Go down
IloveFantage2002
Rookie Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: It seems like fantage is running out of ideas.   It seems like fantage is running out of ideas. Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:26 pm

I could literally make more ideas then the Fantage owners could! I will in my next comment
Back to top Go down
IloveFantage2002
Rookie Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: It seems like fantage is running out of ideas.   It seems like fantage is running out of ideas. Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:31 pm

Fantage Celebrity Day-On a celebrity's birthday they should have an event where you can dress like the celebrity and play games related to it and their music would play (clean version music for the nasty songs) Like on Taylor Swift's birthday they should have her songs playing and have costumes and handheld guitars the look exactly like hers. And at the face paint booth they should have the number 13 for your face. (you could barely see it on your hand!)

Fantage Olympic Day- They should make this event on Olympic Day to support it and they could make running costumes or swimming costumes or outfits with the logo on it. And have mini games where you could run and swim and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It seems like fantage is running out of ideas.   It seems like fantage is running out of ideas. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It seems like fantage is running out of ideas.
Page 1 of 1