Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Time Pass?future? [Preview]

Go down 
+2
Winnowill
taehyung
6 posters
AuthorMessage
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

Time Pass?future? [Preview] Empty
PostSubject: Time Pass?future? [Preview]   Time Pass?future? [Preview] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:26 am

Hiya! I'm making a science fiction story! Hope you will enjoy it.

Here is a preview:

Do you think its nice for a preview?
Back to top Go down
Winnowill
Loyal Fantagian
Winnowill

PostSubject: Re: Time Pass?future? [Preview]   Time Pass?future? [Preview] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:50 am

How does your time machine work? What kind of technology are they using and why? I would definitely like to read more of this!
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Time Pass?future? [Preview]   Time Pass?future? [Preview] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:35 am

Danny And Alex are soo obsessed in science and technology.so there was a science fair they joined it,one of them said to make a time machine it took 1 month and 2 days for them to make it............
you will know more later Wink

Preview of chapter 1:

One Day morning,in a summer breeze were the sun makes you warm,there are two brothers who loves science.
At Lumberbig school,Were these two brothers Danny and Alex,There was news on the news board"Science Fair Contest,Come and join there are prizes! just write your name here,Last day to join is 4 march.The day we will take your projects due April 15." that what written on the board"Lets join!"Alex said to his brother"Ok" He replied.
They both wrote there names,some popular dudes came "Looks like nerds joined the fair haha,you will never win" Camron said smikiring "Who said?are you jealous?im pretty sure your a dumb dude haha"Danny replied to Camron.The dudes went,"Good one Danny"Alex said "High five".They went to the science class
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Time Pass?future? [Preview]   Time Pass?future? [Preview] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:35 am

Lumberbig? Lol! Good story preview!
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Time Pass?future? [Preview]   Time Pass?future? [Preview] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:13 am

haha i know weird xD
Thanks,the chapters will come very late sorry!because im punished i could only use on thurs and fri sorry!
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Time Pass?future? [Preview]   Time Pass?future? [Preview] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:11 pm

I see a few mistakes here and there, but I think what you have inside your head will be entertaining to read ^^
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: Time Pass?future? [Preview]   Time Pass?future? [Preview] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 5:50 pm

I can't say a whole lot since you haven't written much, but spaces after commas and periods please.
No not please, I command you to.
Back to top Go down
Usui
Hero Fantagian
Usui

PostSubject: Re: Time Pass?future? [Preview]   Time Pass?future? [Preview] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:53 pm

Good story I like it so far c:
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Pass?future? [Preview]   Time Pass?future? [Preview] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time Pass?future? [Preview]
Page 1 of 1