Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Eye Tutorial [For FantageLuver]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
o
Veteran Fantagian

Eye Tutorial [For FantageLuver] Empty
PostSubject: Eye Tutorial [For FantageLuver]   Eye Tutorial [For FantageLuver] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:34 pm

FantageLuver wanted to know how I draw eyes, so I created a tutorial for her. I don't want it taking up space in my shop, so here it is. Anybody else is free to use it, but remember that I made it for FantageLuver.

My writing is a bit sloppy, some parts got cut off, and some of the drawings are crooked. I typed what my writing is supposed to say underneath each step. On step one I drew both eyes to show which part of the eye is on the outside, and which part is on the inside. EACH NEW STEP IS SHOWN IN RED.

Here it Is:

Hope you like it, FantageLuver!
Back to top Go down
Mila
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Eye Tutorial [For FantageLuver]   Eye Tutorial [For FantageLuver] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:40 pm

holy poop. U ARE AWESOMEx1,000,000,000,000! thank you so much(: thank you sooooo much for doing this for me. if i ever use the eyes i will be sure to credit you.
Back to top Go down
Melissa H.
Dedicated Fantagian
Melissa H.

PostSubject: Re: Eye Tutorial [For FantageLuver]   Eye Tutorial [For FantageLuver] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:55 pm

GOSH GOLLY GIRL!!!! (thts so awesum 2 say TRY IT)
THATS AWESUM!!
even tho i can only see 2 pix (for now)
Back to top Go down
http://fantage.com
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Eye Tutorial [For FantageLuver]   Eye Tutorial [For FantageLuver] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:57 pm

FantageLuver wrote:
holy poop. U ARE AWESOMEx1,000,000,000,000! thank you so much(: thank you sooooo much for doing this for me. if i ever use the eyes i will be sure to credit you.

You're totally welcome. (: You don't need to credit me, just don't say "Oh looky! I figured out how to draw these eyes on my own, Imma genius!!!". (Although I doubt you would ever do that)

@ kesha, I think it's because my pictures are JPEG. I don't know how to change them to .png
Back to top Go down
Melissa H.
Dedicated Fantagian
Melissa H.

PostSubject: Re: Eye Tutorial [For FantageLuver]   Eye Tutorial [For FantageLuver] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:02 pm

ohhh that easy!!!!!
when u save the picture go down here:Eye Tutorial [For FantageLuver] Auy2pl
click it na d press the png one
if ur computer is new then go to the file button and go down to save as BUT DONT CLICK look a lil to the rite and it show say stuff like JPEG and PNG and stuff
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Eye Tutorial [For FantageLuver]   Eye Tutorial [For FantageLuver] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:03 pm

kesha1658 wrote:
ohhh that easy!!!!!
when u save the picture go down here:Eye Tutorial [For FantageLuver] Auy2pl
click it na d press the png one
if ur computer is new then go to the file button and go down to save as BUT DONT CLICK look a lil to the rite and it show say stuff like JPEG and PNG and stuff

I know that, but I already have them saved as JPEG files. I don't know how to change it when I have saved it.
Back to top Go down
Melissa H.
Dedicated Fantagian
Melissa H.

PostSubject: Re: Eye Tutorial [For FantageLuver]   Eye Tutorial [For FantageLuver] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:14 pm

do u have an older cpu???
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: Eye Tutorial [For FantageLuver]   Eye Tutorial [For FantageLuver] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:30 pm

Just reopen the .jpeg file and save it as a png and there you go. But I think you will need to rename it.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Eye Tutorial [For FantageLuver]   Eye Tutorial [For FantageLuver] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:38 pm

Abbey wrote:
Just reopen the .jpeg file and save it as a png and there you go. But I think you will need to rename it.

I will need to rename it? Okay,thanks. I didn't know if I had to change the actual image or no. I didn't think of renaming the file.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eye Tutorial [For FantageLuver]   Eye Tutorial [For FantageLuver] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eye Tutorial [For FantageLuver]
Page 1 of 1