Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Crying till death :'(

Go down 
+8
Golden-Star
Usui
Mila
Relora
69hot_wangs69
Flynn
Winnowill
taehyung
12 posters
AuthorMessage
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

Crying till death :'( Empty
PostSubject: Crying till death :'(   Crying till death :'( Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:41 am

my grandmother died :( :( :( :( :( i'm soo sad :(
later i will type the rest :(:(:(
Back to top Go down
Winnowill
Loyal Fantagian
Winnowill

PostSubject: Re: Crying till death :'(   Crying till death :'( Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:29 am

I'm so sorry...that's an awful thing to go through.

How are the rest of your family?
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Crying till death :'(   Crying till death :'( Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:12 am

people die every 13 seconds or so. Sorry to hear that. If I sound at all mean its because I have no empathy whatsoever, but I will try.
Back to top Go down
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian
69hot_wangs69

PostSubject: Re: Crying till death :'(   Crying till death :'( Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:44 am

Yuffiecrystal wrote:
people die every 13 seconds or so. Sorry to hear that. If I sound at all mean its because I have no empathy whatsoever, but I will try.

You think you're cool or something talking like that? It's easy to be disrespectful over the internet. I really hope you dont talk like that in real life. If you do you need a slap across the face.

If you're going to be rude, especially to someone who is grieving, keep your comments to yourself. No matter what the statistics are, someone close to you is not just another number. You obviously havent lost someone you care about.

Being disrespectful doesnt make you sounds cool alright. Right now youre just coming off as a (censored).

I mean you really have some nerve to tell someone who just lost a family member that they're grandmother is just another statistic. I am almost furious right now.

I'm just gonna stop talking before I give myself a head ache.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Crying till death :'(   Crying till death :'( Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 2:10 pm

Yuffiecrystal wrote:

I'm sorry, but that was unacceptable, as Spyder said.
It's okay if you have no empathy, but keep it to yourself, it's just rude and downright mean to the one going through it.

A death in a family can be very traumatic, and I would know seeing as my own grandfather will be passing soon. Not everyone can control and repress their feelings like you okay? (not like doing that is exactly healthy anyway...)

I'm sorry to have to get on to you and be a bit rude myself, but I've seen you do it in other threads and it's just down right disrespectful. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

/rantover

I'm very sorry to here that larl :<

-hugs- I really think she'll be in a better place, and hope you and your family will be okay after this :3
Back to top Go down
Mila
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Crying till death :'(   Crying till death :'( Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 2:13 pm

omg. i am so sorry. my great grandma died but my grandmother, omigosh. i am sorry. i dont know what your goin threw. and yuffie that was mean. she lost someone and your like that. maybe u should try to be nice it is valentines day.
Back to top Go down
Usui
Hero Fantagian
Usui

PostSubject: Re: Crying till death :'(   Crying till death :'( Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:30 pm

Omg I'm so sorry this happened :c I hope things get better soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
Golden-Star
Loyal Fantagian
Golden-Star

PostSubject: Re: Crying till death :'(   Crying till death :'( Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:14 pm

Aww, i am so sorry for your lost. She will always be in your heart with you. Hope you feel better .c
Back to top Go down
http://yummystrawberries.canadian-forum.com/
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Crying till death :'(   Crying till death :'( Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:10 pm

I am very sorry for you. I'll bet she misses you, too.

It's always great to remember a loved one, but make sure you don't dwell too much on the past. Honor your grandmother in your heart, but if it hurts you, give your mind a rest. Think happy thoughts, because one ending is always a new beginning. If you feel lonely, maybe ask your parents to let you go to an animal shelter or something to watch and take care of some puppies. Better yet, you could make a new friend in school or in your neighborhood. Try imagining the happy side of things, because after all, she will always be in your heart.

I think this is best explained by a quote from Albus Dumbledore in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: "Don't pity the dead...pity the living." In other words, it is indeed sad that your grandmother died, but if you get even more sad at the thought of her passing on, try thinking happy thoughts instead. She is at ease, so there is no reason to feel sorry for her, but more to feel sorry for all those who are devastated at this loss. Keep her in your mind, but try to find a happy place, if you know what I mean.

If I sound mean, I apologize. I am in no way trying to offend anybody, this is a bit difficult to explain.

Edit: @Yuffiecrystal, what you said may be true, but imagine what it feels like to personally know one of those dying people. It's a tragic world, so there is no need to point that out when others are trying to cheer somebody up. If you're going to say something like that, then you might as well know what it feels like to be on the other end of the deal. If what you are trying to say is that Larl's grandmother is not alone, then that's okay, I suppose. But if you're trying to say that this is not big deal, and that it will probably happen again, knock it off, please.

You know what? You are a very easy person to figure out. No person I have ever seen has acted like "Death is awesome! People die all the time. Let's be zombies!" becasue, face it: people don't do that stuff in reality. I'll bet you dress goth, but you don't say stuff like "I love death" in real life. If you only say it on the computer to seem cool, you should know that it doesn't make you a better person, since that isn't the real you. If you aren't emo, don't act like it online because it only hurts others.

Last edited by hop on Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crying till death :'(   Crying till death :'( Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:16 pm

I'm very sorry for your loss. I can understand how much grief you might be in, but you should know that
everybody at the Fantage Forum cares deeply and your grandmother, will always, always, be in your heart and memories, something nobody could take away. She's in your heart, mind, and soul, and will always be there when you need her. She knows you love her, and she would be proud this moment to see you stay strong.

Last edited by Artemis on Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: Crying till death :'(   Crying till death :'( Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:24 pm

Aw, I'm really sorry for your loss. I understand how it feels when you've lost someone you really love & care for. Just remember that she's in a better place now. ^^
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Crying till death :'(   Crying till death :'( Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:29 pm

I know how you feel. I lost my grandmother, too. She died from cancer. She died sometime in 2011. I cry once in a while, but I just remembered that she is a better place now. She is not in pain anymore.

Anyway, I am pretty sorry for your loss. Hope things get better for you.
Back to top Go down
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: Crying till death :'(   Crying till death :'( Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:51 am

I am so sorry for you -hugs-
My grandpa just died last year so I know how you would feel.

"people die every 13 seconds or so. Sorry to hear that. If I sound at all mean its because I have no empathy whatsoever, but I will try."
No one needs to hear your (censored) statistic. Show some respect, 'people die every 13 seconds or so' just makes it worse for her and is really rude. Keep your statistic to yourself. 'If you have something nice to say, say it. If you don't, keep it to yourself'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crying till death :'(   Crying till death :'( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crying till death :'(
Page 1 of 1