Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Thank you so much guys

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mila
Expert Fantagian

Thank you so much guys Empty
PostSubject: Thank you so much guys   Thank you so much guys Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:17 pm

well before this year i wasnt really into drawing i would do a little doodle here and there. When i joined this site, there was so much art.
you guys would talk about chibi's.i have never heard of them in my life now i love to draw them.
With all your artwork posted on here, i wanted to draw like you guys. So i would draw chibi's,anime and so much more. Now i have 4 sketch books.
All i am trying to say is, thank you for inspiring me to draw. drawing is my life now. Just because of you guys. Thank you so much.(,:
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Thank you so much guys   Thank you so much guys Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:19 pm

It's nice to see that you have a new hobby. It's also nice to see that there is one more artist in the world. Can you post some of your drawings?
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Thank you so much guys   Thank you so much guys Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:19 pm

You're welcome. I'm not sure who exactly you have in mind, but if I have contributed to this, then you're welcome. It's great to have people exposed to new things. (:
Back to top Go down
Mila
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Thank you so much guys   Thank you so much guys Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:21 pm

hop wrote:
It's nice to see that you have a new hobby. It's also nice to see that there is one more artist in the world. Can you post some of your drawings?
yeah i am getting a scanner for my birthday, so i will be posting some.
Back to top Go down
fedelia6
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Thank you so much guys   Thank you so much guys Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:59 pm

hi i bet your good at drawing too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank you so much guys   Thank you so much guys Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thank you so much guys
Page 1 of 1