Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Fantagian Style.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CrazyCarly
Regular Fantagian
CrazyCarly

Fantagian Style. Empty
PostSubject: Fantagian Style.   Fantagian Style. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:50 pm

Not to be rude, But i was just wondering if anyone else notices that people on Fantage rarely match. Not just colors, but wearing the right kind of clothes together. Almost everyone does it. I'm not saying i dress better than anyone, but it kind of bothers me. I'm not "Hating or anything so please don't argue with me. So yeah, i was just wondering- What do you guys think of the way people on fantage dress?

(i know alot of people have their own opinions on how to dress, or own style, and i respect that).
Back to top Go down
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

Fantagian Style. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantagian Style.   Fantagian Style. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:04 pm

Some have their own unique style on how they dress, some follows the trend and wear what others wear. Basically (and I don't mean offense to anyone here), when a certain person that's a member/high level/pretty/a person with a val,pd,etc sets out a trend some people just decides 'OMG LIKE SHES WEARING IT, IT MUST BE POPULAR' then they wear it.
Back to top Go down
CrazyCarly
Regular Fantagian
CrazyCarly

Fantagian Style. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantagian Style.   Fantagian Style. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:42 pm

Melody wrote:
Some have their own unique style on how they dress, some follows the trend and wear what others wear. Basically (and I don't mean offense to anyone here), when a certain person that's a member/high level/pretty/a person with a val,pd,etc sets out a trend some people just decides 'OMG LIKE SHES WEARING IT, IT MUST BE POPULAR' then they wear it.
Yeah, alot of people wear clothes that people with high levels wear. I've noticed it too. It's sort of annoying.

"In a world where you can be anything, be yourself".
Back to top Go down
Crownie
Dedicated Fantagian
Crownie

Fantagian Style. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantagian Style.   Fantagian Style. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:46 pm

I've noticed this a long time ago. lol
but I guess in their eyes, they look good and match,
just like how in our eyes, we look good and match.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fantagian Style. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantagian Style.   Fantagian Style. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantagian Style.
Page 1 of 1