Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

How many rare items are there on Fantage?

Go down 
+6
ponyo_lucky212
MsJoyMaeda
CrazyCarly
~Kitty~x3
Abstract
Jimmy Fantage
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimmy Fantage
Junior Fantagian
Jimmy Fantage

Location : ''Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.'' -MartinLutherKingJr.

How many rare items are there on Fantage? Empty
PostSubject: How many rare items are there on Fantage?   How many rare items are there on Fantage? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:12 pm

Okay, so does anyone here know how many rare, very rare, ultra rare, legendary, and mythical items there are in Fantage up to date? I would like to hear from someone who has gotten all of the rare items or is sure about their answer. Thank you for stopping by! Smile

Last edited by SpanishLover on Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: How many rare items are there on Fantage?   How many rare items are there on Fantage? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:25 pm

10 points for the best answer? (Guessing this was for Yahoo! Answers lol)

All I know is that there was/is a lot more than 30. I think I have more than thirty o_o, Idk though. Good luck finding the answer. xC
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Fantage
Junior Fantagian
Jimmy Fantage

Location : ''Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.'' -MartinLutherKingJr.

PostSubject: Re: How many rare items are there on Fantage?   How many rare items are there on Fantage? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:28 pm

pikatree1 wrote:
10 points for the best answer? (Guessing this was for Yahoo! Answers lol)

All I know is that there was/is a lot more than 30. I think I have more than thirty o_o, Idk though. Good luck finding the answer. xC
Lol! Yeah, my bad, I forgot to take that out. xD
Alright, thanks for stopping by though. Smile

I want a range of how many items are in each of those rare item categories for anyone else reading this.
Back to top Go down
~Kitty~x3
Regular Fantagian
~Kitty~x3

PostSubject: Re: How many rare items are there on Fantage?   How many rare items are there on Fantage? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 6:05 pm

check trendsetters idk how many exactly but if you check the trendsetters it'll show but theres like 1000 and something rares etc for girls :O!
Back to top Go down
http://fantagefuntime.com./blogger/
CrazyCarly
Regular Fantagian
CrazyCarly

PostSubject: Re: How many rare items are there on Fantage?   How many rare items are there on Fantage? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 6:49 pm

_natalia_ wrote:
check trendsetters idk how many exactly but if you check the trendsetters it'll show but theres like 1000 and something rares etc for girls :O!
There's way less than 1000.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: How many rare items are there on Fantage?   How many rare items are there on Fantage? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 6:59 pm

I don't know how many rares there are for boys, but there are 372 rare items for girls.
Back to top Go down
ponyo_lucky212
Regular Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How many rare items are there on Fantage?   How many rare items are there on Fantage? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:54 pm

idk lol
Back to top Go down
http://emmalakes.intuitwebsites.com/
~Kitty~x3
Regular Fantagian
~Kitty~x3

PostSubject: Re: How many rare items are there on Fantage?   How many rare items are there on Fantage? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:20 pm

well not just rares but everything together like rare, very rare, ultra rare, legendary, mythical and the moonstone +pet items (luxury items)
Boys : 1038
Girls : 1098
Back to top Go down
http://fantagefuntime.com./blogger/
Jimmy Fantage
Junior Fantagian
Jimmy Fantage

PostSubject: Re: How many rare items are there on Fantage?   How many rare items are there on Fantage? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:16 pm

purplebunny16 wrote:
I don't know how many rares there are for boys, but there are 372 rare items for girls.
Where did you find that out?

_natalia_ wrote:
well not just rares but everything together like rare, very rare, ultra rare, legendary, mythical and the moonstone +pet items (luxury items)
Boys : 1038
Girls : 1098
Yes, but I want to know exact numbers of how many very rare items alone there are and how many ultra rare items there are alone. I can't find that information anywhere.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How many rare items are there on Fantage?   How many rare items are there on Fantage? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:24 pm

SpanishLover wrote:
Yes, but I want to know exact numbers of how many very rare items alone there are and how many ultra rare items there are alone. I can't find that information anywhere.
You could go to the Wizard's Domain and count.
Back to top Go down
I
Devoted Fantagian
I

PostSubject: Re: How many rare items are there on Fantage?   How many rare items are there on Fantage? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:02 am

are the old rare items counted? i have a bunch of the old ones, lol
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: How many rare items are there on Fantage?   How many rare items are there on Fantage? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:56 am

SpanishLover wrote:
purplebunny16 wrote:
Where did you find that out?

I went to the Hall Of fame, looked at the rare items list, and counted everything.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Fantage
Junior Fantagian
Jimmy Fantage

PostSubject: Re: How many rare items are there on Fantage?   How many rare items are there on Fantage? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:39 am

hop wrote:
Yes, but they are not labeled as being "Very Rare" or "Ultra Rare" they are just there for you to look at them. You can't tell how rare the item is.

purplebunny16 wrote:
I went to the Hall Of fame, looked at the rare items list, and counted everything.
Oh really? Are those rare items up to date? Like are they the same rare items that you can get in Wizard's Domain right now?
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: How many rare items are there on Fantage?   How many rare items are there on Fantage? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:57 am

I dont know how much rare items there are so far but ill check
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Jimmy Fantage
Junior Fantagian
Jimmy Fantage

PostSubject: Re: How many rare items are there on Fantage?   How many rare items are there on Fantage? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:00 am

disney4ever wrote:
I would like to hear from someone who has gotten all of the rare items

It's impossible to have all the rare items because the creaters of Fantage keep making more
Not unless you OD on the gem games. xD I'm only interested in the "Very Rare" and "Ultra Rare" items. Legendary and mythical are too much glamour for me. o.e

There is no limit to the number of rare items you can have right? I heard there was a limit...did they get rid of that?
Back to top Go down
Lemonade
Senior Fantagian
Lemonade

PostSubject: Re: How many rare items are there on Fantage?   How many rare items are there on Fantage? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:22 am

IDK! ill try to count them if i can
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/blue__skies
Jimmy Fantage
Junior Fantagian
Jimmy Fantage

PostSubject: Re: How many rare items are there on Fantage?   How many rare items are there on Fantage? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:50 pm

Again, if anyone has the amount of Very Rare and Ultra Rare items please help me out! Smile
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: How many rare items are there on Fantage?   How many rare items are there on Fantage? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:36 pm

SpanishLover wrote:
hop wrote:
Yes, but they are not labeled as being "Very Rare" or "Ultra Rare" they are just there for you to look at them. You can't tell how rare the item is.

purplebunny16 wrote:
Oh really? Are those rare items up to date? Like are they the same rare items that you can get in Wizard's Domain right now?

Yeah. They are up to date!
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How many rare items are there on Fantage?   How many rare items are there on Fantage? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:37 pm

SpanishLover wrote:
There is no limit to the number of rare items you can have right? I heard there was a limit...did they get rid of that?
A limit? Now, where did you hear that? There's no limit.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Fantage
Junior Fantagian
Jimmy Fantage

PostSubject: Re: How many rare items are there on Fantage?   How many rare items are there on Fantage? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:50 pm

hop wrote:
SpanishLover wrote:
Unreliable sources on youtube that's where. That's why I came here to ask, it sounded absurd. Thanks for clearing that up. Smile
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How many rare items are there on Fantage?   How many rare items are there on Fantage? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:51 pm

SpanishLover wrote:
hop wrote:
SpanishLover wrote:
Unreliable sources on youtube that's where. That's why I came here to ask, it sounded absurd. Thanks for clearing that up. Smile

Aah, Youtube. Tsk Tsk, there are so many old an not updated Fantage videos on their.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many rare items are there on Fantage?   How many rare items are there on Fantage? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How many rare items are there on Fantage?
Page 1 of 1