Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Awww [3-1-12]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zelda
Passionate Fantagian
Zelda

Awww [3-1-12] Empty
PostSubject: Awww [3-1-12]   Awww [3-1-12] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:08 pm

Today, I learned that it was my friend's last day at our school (and state). I knew he might have been moving, but I didn't think it would be this soon. I was pretty sad that I might not ever get to see him again ;( But I can still talk to him on Skype. Thumbs up for Skype! (Heehee, this isn't youtube..)

Other than that, I had a pretty decent day. In math, my friend who is moving cut up his practice test (practicing for a huge test we have every year specific for our state..) and he threw it all over the room like confetti. Somehow, our teacher didn't notice at all. Ah. Good times. I'm pretty excited for tomorrow because we're having the "Greek Olympics". We're kind of mimicking ancient Greek Olympics. It's gonna be really fun. Even more fun considering that it takes up half our day and then we get to watch Percy Jackson for the rest of the day C:

Peace! (:
Back to top Go down
Winnowill
Loyal Fantagian
Winnowill

Awww [3-1-12] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awww [3-1-12]   Awww [3-1-12] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:41 pm

I'm so sorry that your friend is moving. Skype is wonderful, though.

The Greek Olympics event sounds fun. c:

Back to top Go down

Awww [3-1-12]
Page 1 of 1