Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

I am not a FREAK.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Marina
Regular Fantagian
Marina

I am not a FREAK. Empty
PostSubject: I am not a FREAK.   I am not a FREAK. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:56 am

Sorry, couldn't think of another title, so (I don't think this is the right section) So, I was searching an actor from Glee, (grant gustin) I saw him in another show so I just went to Wikipedia. After then, I saw the featured entry before I could search Grant Gustin. And saw "The Killer of Julia Maria blah Thomas" and it said about this woman called Kate Webster, something like that. Then it showed a picture of her, and I seriously got freaked out. Ever since I read it, I've been really freaked out. And I seriously have to be in a place with another person. And when I'm alone, I have to sing out loud randomly. (ikr so weird right?) Other than that, last night. I was sleeping, and of course. I was dreaming, and I was in my room. My parents and my older sister was there, like chatting about family stuff. (idk) then, my dream sort of just focused on the door, and a person literally went through the door. (the door was closed) then I tried waking up, and I couldn't breathe, inhaling and exhaling. Then, I finally woke up. (I have problem with the dark,) so I just turned on the lights, then I just started to sleep again. And I'm so freaked out right now!
Back to top Go down
angel7410
Junior Fantagian
angel7410

I am not a FREAK. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am not a FREAK.   I am not a FREAK. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:01 am

u have no idea im like that too!!! ok so when i read chainletters on utube like at 4 AM u will get im just scared to say it ok!! and at night wen i sleep i start dreaming and get super scared even the scary rumors at school im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo scared:(
Back to top Go down
Marina
Regular Fantagian
Marina

I am not a FREAK. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am not a FREAK.   I am not a FREAK. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:09 am

Oh my god, I hate it when I get the more scarier dreams too! this is so creepy.
Back to top Go down
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian
69hot_wangs69

I am not a FREAK. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am not a FREAK.   I am not a FREAK. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:21 am

angel7410 wrote:
u have no idea im like that too!!! ok so when i read chainletters on utube like at 4 AM u will get im just scared to say it ok!! and at night wen i sleep i start dreaming and get super scared even the scary rumors at school im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo scared:(

I'm sorry but I laughed pretty hard at this.

You get scared by those stupid chain emails/texts/comments? They're totally fake and almost all of of them dont even make sense. If you read a chain text about zombies, then you get scared of zombies... right? Wrong. Zombies dont exist, you're just paranoid.

So tell yourself that you're not scared, just paranoid.
Back to top Go down
Marina
Regular Fantagian
Marina

I am not a FREAK. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am not a FREAK.   I am not a FREAK. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:42 am

oopsies.
-dont know how to delete posts
I just noticed you were talking to Angel.
oops. Shocked
Back to top Go down
angel7410
Junior Fantagian
angel7410

I am not a FREAK. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am not a FREAK.   I am not a FREAK. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:31 pm

Spy-der wrote:
angel7410 wrote:

I'm sorry but I laughed pretty hard at this.

You get scared by those stupid chain emails/texts/comments? They're totally fake and almost all of of them dont even make sense. If you read a chain text about zombies, then you get scared of zombies... right? Wrong. Zombies dont exist, you're just paranoid.

So tell yourself that you're not scared, just paranoid.

yea I'm over it you can laugh.... It takes 5 months not to get scared and scare people back and laugh... I'm over it.
I'm just happy I didn't get killed! Okay I'm laughing at my own comment wow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I am not a FREAK. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am not a FREAK.   I am not a FREAK. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am not a FREAK.
Page 1 of 1