Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

i need help pleeaassee

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sherley739
Passionate Fantagian
sherley739

i need help pleeaassee Empty
PostSubject: i need help pleeaassee   i need help pleeaassee Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:11 pm

for english class we need to create a funny comic in 10 panels exactly. i spent 2 whole class periods with an empty pper because im honestly brain dead can someone please give me some ideas please im not trying to cheat,i just need tips thanks

Last edited by sherley739 on Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
taptap489
Regular Fantagian
taptap489

PostSubject: Re: i need help pleeaassee   i need help pleeaassee Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:29 pm

Maybe you can write a comic about something that's funny with a meaning. A comic always needs a catch phrase, wit and humor, and some knowledge. I don't know, but here are some topics I'm thinking of :

~ Nerds ( example : guy one : yo mama so dumb she doesn't even know what a nanosecond is!...etc. )

~ Dumb popular people ( pop grl : ew look at her uniform grl : ur wearing the same...etc)

~ Disgusting people ( Guy : Woah this burger looks like droppings! Guy 2 : (throws up)

Okay that's all I can do. OH! How about puns!? if you don't no what those are, look them up. I'm sorry if these ideas are bad. It took like a few seconds Razz Oh well...
Back to top Go down
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian
Magdaleena

Location : Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

PostSubject: Re: i need help pleeaassee   i need help pleeaassee Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:35 pm

Or you could make a comic out of a joke you know. Maybe one of those longer ones, which seem more likely to fit into ten panels if you do it right.

Just an idea. Not sure if it's a good one or not, that's up to you to decide.
Back to top Go down
http://magdaneela.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: i need help pleeaassee   i need help pleeaassee Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:40 pm

Base something off a funny phrase. Kind of like the "ZOO-WEE-MAMA!" comics from Diary of a Wimpy Kid.
I asked my dad to come up with/remember some:
- "NOT THOSE NUTS!"
and that's all he has lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i need help pleeaassee   i need help pleeaassee Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i need help pleeaassee
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-