Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Can't sell a non-member item?

Go down 
+6
Blue
o
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
elsa ♡
pokemon947
Jimmy Fantage
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimmy Fantage
Junior Fantagian
Jimmy Fantage

Location : ''Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.'' -MartinLutherKingJr.

Can't sell a non-member item? Empty
PostSubject: Can't sell a non-member item?   Can't sell a non-member item? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:41 pm

"Sorry, you cannot sell this item because it is your last non-premium item!"

Why can't I sell an item to Lucky Bob's? I get this message when I try to sell the baggy jeans, they are a rare item (the pants on my avatar) from Wizard's Domain and you can still get it with sapphires. Is there a way to sell them? The gems that made the jeans were not bought with eCoins.

Last edited by SpanishLover on Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pokemon947
New Fantagian
pokemon947

PostSubject: Re: Can't sell a non-member item?   Can't sell a non-member item? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 2:29 pm

I know, right? I have that problem too!
I want to sell this weird non-member hair I have, but it won't let me! I wonder why it does that... Neutral

Last edited by pokemon947 on Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Fantage
Junior Fantagian
Jimmy Fantage

Location : ''Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.'' -MartinLutherKingJr.

PostSubject: Re: Can't sell a non-member item?   Can't sell a non-member item? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 2:47 pm

pokemon947 wrote:
I know, right? I have that problem too!
I want to sell this weird non-member hair I have, but it won't let me! I wonder why it does that... Neutral
Well, if that "weird hair" is one of the items that you had when you created your fantage account then it is stuck to you forever, otherwise you have the same problem as me. Sad

Can anyone help us?
Back to top Go down
elsa ♡
Dedicated Fantagian
elsa ♡

PostSubject: Re: Can't sell a non-member item?   Can't sell a non-member item? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 2:55 pm

Well, the answer is right under your nose, silly! When your membership expires, your premium clothes will go away, and you need an outfit to wear as a non-member, you can't be naked~!
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Fantage
Junior Fantagian
Jimmy Fantage

PostSubject: Re: Can't sell a non-member item?   Can't sell a non-member item? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 3:16 pm

cowcow23 wrote:
Well, the answer is right under your nose, silly! When your membership expires, your premium clothes will go away, and you need an outfit to wear as a non-member, you can't be naked~!
Lol, I don't think you read my description well enough. It is a non-member rare item that ANY USER can get with or without a membership. It's up for grabs for male avatars. Plus, before the clothes I signed up with were the items I couldn't sell, does the non-premium item that cannot be sold change? Why can't I sell it?
Back to top Go down
elsa ♡
Dedicated Fantagian
elsa ♡

PostSubject: Re: Can't sell a non-member item?   Can't sell a non-member item? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 3:51 pm

Your not understanding me. Your premium clothes will go away at one point. When they do, you need something to wear. Do you have any more non-member pants than that?
Back to top Go down
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: Can't sell a non-member item?   Can't sell a non-member item? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:27 pm

When your membership expires all the things that you have bought that's for premium members during your membership will be gone. In other words you are not able to use those items anymore.
Fantage doesn't allow you to sell your last non-member items OR the non-member items you have started with.
You can sell non-member items just not the clothes you have started with (your last non-member items).
I guess it's mainly because they don't want you to appear 'naked'.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Fantage
Junior Fantagian
Jimmy Fantage

PostSubject: Re: Can't sell a non-member item?   Can't sell a non-member item? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:44 pm

Read my message carefully, I don't know why you are misunderstanding me...you can't sign onto fantage with rare items, please read it and don't just say you can't sell the non-member clothes you started fantage with. Neutral

THE BAGGY JEANS ARE A RARE ITEM FOR NON-MEMBERS

SpanishLover wrote:
cowcow23 wrote:
Lol, I don't think you read my description well enough. It is a non-member rare item that ANY USER can get with or without a membership. It's up for grabs for male avatars. Plus, before the clothes I signed up with were the items I couldn't sell, does the non-premium item that cannot be sold change? Why can't I sell it?

Last edited by SpanishLover on Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: Can't sell a non-member item?   Can't sell a non-member item? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:47 pm

They said they fixed the medal because apparently too much people are selling their rare items and getting it again to level their medal up. That's all I can think of.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Fantage
Junior Fantagian
Jimmy Fantage

PostSubject: Re: Can't sell a non-member item?   Can't sell a non-member item? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:50 pm

Melody wrote:
They said they fixed the medal because apparently too much people are selling their rare items and getting it again to level their medal up. That's all I can think of.
Yeah, but they still let you sell your rare items because not everyone likes all the rare items. If you sell it your medal will go down now.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Can't sell a non-member item?   Can't sell a non-member item? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:04 pm

SpanishLover wrote:
cowcow23 wrote:
What she is saying is that on the day when you lose your membership, unless you were wearing Ecoin items the day before, your clothes will automatically switch to the first non member items you bought/gained. You will be naked if you have none.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Fantage
Junior Fantagian
Jimmy Fantage

PostSubject: Re: Can't sell a non-member item?   Can't sell a non-member item? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:18 pm

hop wrote:
SpanishLover wrote:
cowcow23 wrote:
What she is saying is that on the day when you lose your membership, unless you were wearing Ecoin items the day before, your clothes will automatically switch to the first non member items you bought/gained. You will be naked if you have none.
But I'm not asking about those items. I'm talking about not being able to sell specific non-member items that I did not sign up with and items that I have many others like. I buy all my member items with eCoins so I don't see why I wouldn't be able to sell a non-member item that another pair of pants/shirts/accesories are there to replace.

Any answers?
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Can't sell a non-member item?   Can't sell a non-member item? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:38 pm

SpanishLover wrote:
hop wrote:
SpanishLover wrote:
cowcow23 wrote:
But I'm not asking about those items. I'm talking about not being able to sell specific non-member items that I did not sign up with and items that I have many others like. I buy all my member items with eCoins so I don't see why I wouldn't be able to sell a non-member item that another pair of pants/shirts/accesories are there to replace.

Any answers?
And I am not refering to starter items. If you have Ecoin items, then Fantage probably doesn't want you having all Ecoin items when you lose your membership. I'm not exactly sure.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran Fantagian
Blue

Location : How am I supposed to know? D; LOCATING MYSELF IS HARD.

PostSubject: Re: Can't sell a non-member item?   Can't sell a non-member item? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:27 pm

When your premium membership runs out, you can't wear those clothes anymore. And Fantage can't have you running around naked, can they? Some people just think "BWAGSBUD SAPPHIRES ARE EARNED EASILY" They sell all their rare items and get them again. This levels up their rare item medal. Then, what will happen if their sapphires run out? They won't get it when they're in need of it. And there are like at least 10-20 rare items? That's reallly not much. Therefore they do not let you sell the rare items you got first.
Back to top Go down
http://underworld.forumotions.in
Jimmy Fantage
Junior Fantagian
Jimmy Fantage

PostSubject: Re: Can't sell a non-member item?   Can't sell a non-member item? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:45 pm

-♥Aubrey♥- wrote:
When your premium membership runs out, you can't wear those clothes anymore. And Fantage can't have you running around naked, can they? Some people just think "BWAGSBUD SAPPHIRES ARE EARNED EASILY" They sell all their rare items and get them again. This levels up their rare item medal. Then, what will happen if their sapphires run out? They won't get it when they're in need of it. And there are like at least 10-20 rare items? That's reallly not much. Therefore they do not let you sell the rare items you got first.
I did it on my sister's account, I sold her old rare items and got them again just for the stars. She is a premium member. I can sell any other rare item but these pants that I did not pay eCoins for. I don't like rare items, I just want to move the pants to the top of my inventory is all, I guess I can't do it.

No one has helped yet, but I do appreciate your efforts to help. Smile
Back to top Go down
I
Devoted Fantagian
I

PostSubject: Re: Can't sell a non-member item?   Can't sell a non-member item? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:57 pm

i tried selling a old rare item on my main account, did not work, so i guess its the same thing as the pants.
Back to top Go down
Pieee
Senior Fantagian
Pieee

PostSubject: Re: Can't sell a non-member item?   Can't sell a non-member item? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:23 am

Fantage automatically saves one nonmember outfit that u will be wearing if u lose your membership (or if u change out of a costume) and u can not sell any one of the items. I think it used to be a random outfit but they changed it a long time ago. So u will be wearing the jeans when u r a non so u can't sell them
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Fantage
Junior Fantagian
Jimmy Fantage

PostSubject: Re: Can't sell a non-member item?   Can't sell a non-member item? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:12 pm

pieisthebest wrote:
Fantage automatically saves one nonmember outfit that u will be wearing if u lose your membership (or if u change out of a costume) and u can not sell any one of the items. I think it used to be a random outfit but they changed it a long time ago. So u will be wearing the jeans when u r a non so u can't sell them
Darn Fantage...why a rare item? It doesn't make sense. ;-; And I'm assuming you can't choose which items the non-sellable non-member items can be? Neutral
Back to top Go down
pokemon947
New Fantagian
pokemon947

PostSubject: Re: Can't sell a non-member item?   Can't sell a non-member item? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 4:14 pm

I know, it really stinks. Sad
The "weird hair" I can't sell isn't in the catalog anymore. It seems like hardly anybody has it. Here's a screenshot of my unsellable outfit.
Can't sell a non-member item? Unsell10
Actually, it's mainly the SHIRT that I want to get rid of...
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Can't sell a non-member item?   Can't sell a non-member item? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 6:15 pm

It really stinks. I wanna sell the yellow skirt. I used to love it, but now Fantage ruined it because of the new look they gave it. I couldn't sell it. I WANNA SELL THE FREAKIN' SKIRT! Here is a picture.

Can't sell a non-member item? Outfit10
Back to top Go down
vineland1234
Junior Fantagian
vineland1234

PostSubject: Re: Can't sell a non-member item?   Can't sell a non-member item? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 5:48 pm

WOW.
Back to top Go down
vineland1234
Junior Fantagian
vineland1234

PostSubject: Re: Can't sell a non-member item?   Can't sell a non-member item? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 5:49 pm

MAN THAT STINKS`.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't sell a non-member item?   Can't sell a non-member item? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't sell a non-member item?
Page 1 of 1