Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplays

Go down 
+21
MsJoyMaeda
v
~Kitty~x3
troller mcloller
69hot_wangs69
Angus Bethune
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
pokeranger
Mila
Blue
alex
el
Winnowill
S
Usui
o
Oliver
FruitCake
Golden-Star
Flynn
Mace
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Should we have them?
Yes
Roleplays - Page 3 Vote_lcap83%Roleplays - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 83% [ 34 ]
No
Roleplays - Page 3 Vote_lcap17%Roleplays - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 41

AuthorMessage
Blue
Veteran Fantagian
Blue

Location : How am I supposed to know? D; LOCATING MYSELF IS HARD.

Roleplays - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplays   Roleplays - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:35 pm

Relora wrote:
Yuffiecrystal wrote:
That sounds good. Let's see if Mace will agree to it. Very Happy

relora strikes again ;D

Overall I do believe a rp section would be excellent, and if their are problems on your mind you can always ask the forumers themselves for suggestion ;o

How do you actually manage to get these awesome ideas? [admire]

I agree with Relora. That's awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://underworld.forumotions.in
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Roleplays - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplays   Roleplays - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:13 am

Yes, add roleplays.

Aubrey - You usually get ideas when your inspired of someone or something or you just randomly find it in a dream. Hard to explain. >3<
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran Fantagian
Blue

Roleplays - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplays   Roleplays - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:23 am

Queenfairylight7 wrote:

Aubrey - You usually get ideas when your inspired of someone or something or you just randomly find it in a dream. Hard to explain. >3<
I'm sorry, but just because I said that doesn't mean I amn't inspired or get ideas of my own. :/
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Roleplays - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplays   Roleplays - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 2:42 am

-♥Aubrey♥- wrote:
Queenfairylight7 wrote:

I'm sorry, but just because I said that doesn't mean I amn't inspired or get ideas of my own. :/

Sorry. .-.
I didn't really think of it that way. I know you can get lots of ideas on your own. I barely get any ideas at all. :\
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran Fantagian
Blue

Roleplays - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplays   Roleplays - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:13 am

Queenfairylight7 wrote:
-♥Aubrey♥- wrote:
Queenfairylight7 wrote:

Sorry. .-.
I didn't really think of it that way. I know you can get lots of ideas on your own. I barely get any ideas at all. :\

Oh. I'm sorry....everybody gets ideas of their own. They do brainstorm every once in a while.
-
Is it alright to have RPs? Because 87% says yes. c;
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

Roleplays - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplays   Roleplays - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:32 pm

-♥Aubrey♥- wrote:
My guess is that we will have role plays, since there are already a couple role play mods (b2uty and S).
Back to top Go down
Golden-Star
Loyal Fantagian
Golden-Star

Roleplays - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplays   Roleplays - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:46 pm

Hop wrote:
-♥Aubrey♥- wrote:
My guess is that we will have role plays, since there are already a couple role play mods (b2uty and S).

When did they even hold applications?
Back to top Go down
http://yummystrawberries.canadian-forum.com/
o
Veteran Fantagian

Roleplays - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplays   Roleplays - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:50 pm

Swaggy wrote:
Hop wrote:
-♥Aubrey♥- wrote:

When did they even hold applications?
They didn't. My guess is that the staff sent b2uty and S a pm.

Edit: Why did I say "My guess" twice?
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

Roleplays - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplays   Roleplays - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:26 pm

We could have a sentence limit? Like, no posts under three sentences? Or something?

As for Silmaril's GM idea, I love it. The people who make the rp should also be able to be the GM, though, rather than the rp moderators GMing everything.

Also, are the regular moderators also allowed to moderate the roleplays? I'd like to do that :DD
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

Roleplays - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplays   Roleplays - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:07 pm

How about we have a few rules for role plays (not a ton of rules, but just a few simple ones)? That way, whoever started the role play could be in charge of making sure that their role play is just how they like it (for example, that person would make sure that the posts aren't too short, people are playing their characters well, etc.). The role play mods, however, would enforce the role play rules (they would do pretty much the same job as normal moderators, only enforcing different rules). The main mods would then have the task of enforcing our normal, everyday set of rules (like no S.P.A.M., no bumping, no advertising, etc.). That way, the GM, RP mods, and main mods would all be able to moderate role plays, so that the RP mods don't have all the pressure on them.

Of course, since the role play rules would not be as relevant as the rules we currently have, I don't think users should get infractions if they disobey role play rules, just warnings. If there happens to be one user that continues to ignore the role play rules after several warnings, that person may need to be banned from role playing for a certain amount of time.

However, all this would only happen if we were to add role play rules to Fantage Forum. I, for one, think this could make role plays a lot more organized and easy to manage. I'm only throwing out my suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roleplays - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplays   Roleplays - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplays
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3