Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

not so nice friends

Go down 
+3
Mila
Abstract
rockinraspberry
7 posters
AuthorMessage
rockinraspberry
Regular Fantagian
rockinraspberry

not so nice friends Empty
PostSubject: not so nice friends   not so nice friends Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:51 pm

WARNING: lots of personal sappy stuff

Lately, my friends have turned out to be my enemies. They are ditching my table to go hang out with the "popular" crowd. They have alot of other friends and I understand, I am ok with that. My problem is that whenever I start to hang out with new people they have a HUGE problem with it for no reason. They say nasty things behind my back and I know it, yet they expect me to be there for them when something bad happens????? They claim I never say hi to them anymore but thats because whenever I make an attempt to go to chat with them they start talking to the "popular" people, they act like it's an embarassment to be around me just because I dont envy the preps at my school. I now am hanging out with my 2 REAL friends Carissa and Hannah, they are so nice and completely understanding. All of my other friends HATE them, i mean HATE their guts. I dont even know why... they have never even spoken with them! I dont know why there must be so much drama with my friends. Most of them are sooo boy-obsessed and I (no offense) could care less about their new crush. I just wish that they would completely leave me alone. Today, I didnt go to school and none of my friends asked me if i was ok except for Carissa and Hannah, not even my so called BEST FRIENDS. All i can say is FML!
Back to top Go down
http://chicflavor.com
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: not so nice friends   not so nice friends Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 6:05 pm

Have you tried talking to them about it? If they don't leave your alone or are still rather mean, just ignore them back. If they don't like you there, believe they aren't there. They can't stop you from being with some other person(s). Stick with your best friends.

I hope you get better friends soon, or even now! I really don't deal with that in my school, because everyone here has there own 'grade tables. (6th grade table, 7th grade table, 8th grade table, etc). Enough about me, hang out with better people. C:
Back to top Go down
rockinraspberry
Regular Fantagian
rockinraspberry

PostSubject: Re: not so nice friends   not so nice friends Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 6:06 pm

thx abstract it means alot Smile
Back to top Go down
Mila
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: not so nice friends   not so nice friends Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 6:31 pm

heres my motto for school drama. friends dont matter thatt much. you know why because you probably wont see them ever again after 12th grade. And dont say fml because their just young girls. if they have a problem with your friends say I DONT CARE! go hang out with them. it doesnt matter if your cool or not. your at school to learn and meet new friends. dont let them get you down. they will probably get mature after awhile. And about the boy obsession dont worry about that.If their mean to you just leave them and find new friends. Thats all i have to say.

EDIT: i am not trying to say dont have friends, i am saying dont let those girls bring you down. Get more friends that like you for who you are, like clairissa and hannah (sorry if i spelled it wrong)

Last edited by Zoey on Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: not so nice friends   not so nice friends Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 6:38 pm

Like Zoey said, you probably won't see them after highschool. I had the same problem awhile ago, but I just found some new friends and hung out with them, until my old friends started to mature a bit. (:
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: not so nice friends   not so nice friends Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 6:45 pm

ikr! That is happining to me. i wish i was more popular:(
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Mila
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: not so nice friends   not so nice friends Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 6:47 pm

why do wish your more popular. what do they have that you dont have. when your out of high school all you had was popularity not smarts. Being popular isnt everything.
Back to top Go down
rockinraspberry
Regular Fantagian
rockinraspberry

PostSubject: Re: not so nice friends   not so nice friends Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:37 pm

Hi everyone... Thx so much!!!! And I agree I probably won't c them after high school...
Idk Wat I would do without u guys <33
Back to top Go down
Mila
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: not so nice friends   not so nice friends Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:39 pm

your welcome. just remember "Dont let drama take over your life"
Back to top Go down
vineland1234
Junior Fantagian
vineland1234

PostSubject: Re: not so nice friends   not so nice friends Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:30 pm

O_O am I in the same school as you cause I think I know carissa and hannah. wait. is your school name called kildare school. Oh and at canada edmonton AB?
Back to top Go down
rockinraspberry
Regular Fantagian
rockinraspberry

PostSubject: Re: not so nice friends   not so nice friends Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:38 pm

Um... No
Back to top Go down
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian
69hot_wangs69

PostSubject: Re: not so nice friends   not so nice friends Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:50 pm

Zoey wrote:
heres my motto for school drama. FRIENDS DONT MATTER. you know why because you probably wont see them ever again after 12th grade. And dont say fml because their just young girls. if they have a problem with your friends say I DONT CARE! go hang out with them. it doesnt matter if your cool or not. your at school to learn and meet new friends. dont let them get you down. they will probably get mature after awhile. And about the boy obsession dont worry about that.If their mean to you just leave them and find new friends. Thats all i have to say.

Whoa whoa whoa. Just because statistically, you'll lose your childhood friend after high school, does not mean that you should go through childhood without friends.

Pick your friends intelligently is my advice. Determine who your real friends are. People who are embarrassed to be around you are not real friends, and you should talk to them about it, or break your friendship.

And about the boy obsession, you're in middle school. There is a 0% chance that a middle school relationship will turn out to be a long term relationship. It's a waste of time and a distraction from the things you should be focusing on at your age.
Back to top Go down
Mila
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: not so nice friends   not so nice friends Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:53 pm

Spy-der wrote:
Zoey wrote:
heres my motto for school drama. FRIENDS DONT MATTER. you know why because you probably wont see them ever again after 12th grade. And dont say fml because their just young girls. if they have a problem with your friends say I DONT CARE! go hang out with them. it doesnt matter if your cool or not. your at school to learn and meet new friends. dont let them get you down. they will probably get mature after awhile. And about the boy obsession dont worry about that.If their mean to you just leave them and find new friends. Thats all i have to say.

Whoa whoa whoa. Just because statistically, you'll lose your childhood friend after high school, does not mean that you should go through childhood without friends.
thats not what i meant though.
Back to top Go down
rockinraspberry
Regular Fantagian
rockinraspberry

PostSubject: Re: not so nice friends   not so nice friends Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:08 pm

Once again thx for all the advice! And ya I am going to tomorrow... Wish me luck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: not so nice friends   not so nice friends Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

not so nice friends
Page 1 of 1