Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

i was banned

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gentle_breeze
New Fantagian
Gentle_breeze

i was banned Empty
PostSubject: i was banned   i was banned Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:29 pm

i was banned for no reason when i logged in just now help Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

i was banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: i was banned   i was banned Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:32 pm

You got banned on Fantage, you mean? My advice is to wait until your ban ends, and then change your password as soon as you possibly can. You have to watch out for hackers on Fantage. But a ban isn't too hard to deal with. All you have to do is wait.
Back to top Go down
Usui
Hero Fantagian
Usui

i was banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: i was banned   i was banned Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:35 pm

Wait, do you mean Fantage? If so, I suggest what hop said, changing your pass once in a while, if you feel someone hacked you and banned you, the best way is changing your pass often, if not, I rather contact Fantage.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
Gentle_breeze
New Fantagian
Gentle_breeze

i was banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: i was banned   i was banned Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 11:08 pm

Hop wrote:
You got banned on Fantage, you mean? My advice is to wait until your ban ends, and then change your password as soon as you possibly can. You have to watch out for hackers on Fantage. But a ban isn't too hard to deal with. All you have to do is wait.
i was banned 2 times
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

i was banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: i was banned   i was banned Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 11:24 pm

Gentle_breeze wrote:
Hop wrote:
i was banned 2 times
However amount of times you get banned, you only have to wait and change your password. Simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

i was banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: i was banned   i was banned Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 2:02 pm

Hop wrote:
Gentle_breeze wrote:
Hop wrote:
i was banned 2 times
However amount of times you get banned, you only have to wait and change your password. Simple as that.

I agree, you should change your password
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

i was banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: i was banned   i was banned Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i was banned
Page 1 of 1