Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

GOODBYE MY FRIENDS

Go down 
+19
Abbey
Lemonade
Relora
Geeky_Anime_Fangirl♥
alex
Melissa H.
RadioGummie
isolxtedsystem
Flynn
Burittanie
S
Angus Bethune
FantageJenny2466
Monsterbunny
Usui
Oliver
Squirtle
Sky
Golden-Star
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
alex
alex

GOODBYE MY FRIENDS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOODBYE MY FRIENDS   GOODBYE MY FRIENDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:41 pm

I'm sorry but this is really entertaining to me. I'm probably going to sound repititive, but if you're having a bad time, then take a small vacation from here. No one is forcing you to stay, nor leave.

@Infite I agree completely. You took to words right out of my mouth. :>
Back to top Go down
Geeky_Anime_Fangirl♥
Senior Fantagian
Geeky_Anime_Fangirl♥

PostSubject: Re: GOODBYE MY FRIENDS   GOODBYE MY FRIENDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:53 pm

AWWWWWWW i hope u come back soon!
Back to top Go down
FantageJenny2466
Regular Fantagian
FantageJenny2466

PostSubject: Re: GOODBYE MY FRIENDS   GOODBYE MY FRIENDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:06 pm

I will miss ya!
Sky
Senior Fantagian
Sky

PostSubject: Re: GOODBYE MY FRIENDS   GOODBYE MY FRIENDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:18 pm

Rue wrote:
M&M wrote:
Good luck! I want you to remember, your always my friend, and its all toasts fault, hes the one who insulted and hated on everyone.

Taost didn't hate on me, and it wasn't all her fault. It wasn't entirely Swaggy's fault either.
And, M&M, if it's not your internet war, stay out of it. You're not making anybody feel better.
Also don't abuse the caps. I don't care how angry or upset you are.

And Swag, thank you for mentioning me! I really appreciate it. See you on MCL!

Well, im not trying to make anyone feel better (im kind of doing that), plus i didnt use caps, plus plus i was trying to resolve the war not make it worse, plus plus plus i dont really need you to care (no more plus').
Edit: Sorry if i'm hating on any of you, just dont bring this fight to FF.
Back to top Go down
Golden-Star
Loyal Fantagian
Golden-Star

PostSubject: Re: GOODBYE MY FRIENDS   GOODBYE MY FRIENDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:20 pm

M&M wrote:
Rue wrote:
M&M wrote:
Good luck! I want you to remember, your always my friend, and its all toasts fault, hes the one who insulted and hated on everyone.

Taost didn't hate on me, and it wasn't all her fault. It wasn't entirely Swaggy's fault either.
And, M&M, if it's not your internet war, stay out of it. You're not making anybody feel better.
Also don't abuse the caps. I don't care how angry or upset you are.

And Swag, thank you for mentioning me! I really appreciate it. See you on MCL!

Well, im not trying to make anyone feel better (im kind of doing that), plus i didnt use caps, plus plus i was trying to resolve the war not make it worse, plus plus plus i dont really need you to care. My moms death is personal. (no more plus')

Im doing a tc. Stay on
Back to top Go down
http://yummystrawberries.canadian-forum.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: GOODBYE MY FRIENDS   GOODBYE MY FRIENDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:54 am

@ M&M: Oh yes you did overuse the caps.
Look.

M&M wrote:
Fuko is a whole diff problem! My mom died of cancer! SHE SAID SHE HATES ON ME AND MY MOM! WHILE I WAS WRITING THIS I WAS CRYING! IT DOESNT FEEL GOOD BEING TOLD SOMEONE IS HATING ON YOUR DEAD MOM!

I don't care how mad or upset you feel, don't do that. There are other ways to get your point across.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOODBYE MY FRIENDS   GOODBYE MY FRIENDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:57 am

M&M wrote:
Fuko is a whole diff problem! My mom died of cancer! SHE SAID SHE HATES ON ME AND MY MOM! WHILE I WAS WRITING THIS I WAS CRYING! IT DOESNT FEEL GOOD BEING TOLD SOMEONE IS HATING ON YOUR DEAD MOM!

It doesn't feel good to be called ugly.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: GOODBYE MY FRIENDS   GOODBYE MY FRIENDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:59 am

I'm sorry but I'm disgusted with everyone's behavior right now.

This is going just like it was when we had Fantagerox and everyone picked on her. No one gave her a chance (I'll admit that I kind of went with it in the beginning, but I stood up for her in the end.) If you guys CAN NOT handle being nice to each other on this forum and on tiny chat (which unfortunately most of you can't) then maybe it's time for mace to make a rule to where we can't advertise tinychat rooms and stuff similar to it.

The other day I was told that someone made taost cry, now people are acting like immature teenagers cussing people out. It's not cool at all guys and frankly I'm sick of being told what ridiculous things you all do on TC. If I hear more of this one more time I'm just goinhg to PM mace and all the mods about the issue and let them decide out to handle this.

I also am not surprised this is all happening AGAIN. And it's been almost a role reversal. Grow up guys or it will all be taken away.

Back to top Go down
Lemonade
Senior Fantagian
Lemonade

PostSubject: Re: GOODBYE MY FRIENDS   GOODBYE MY FRIENDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 11:30 am

Relora wrote:

This is going just like it was when we had Fantagerox and everyone picked on her. No one gave her a chance (I'll admit that I kind of went with it in the beginning, but I stood up for her in the end.) If you guys CAN NOT handle being nice to each other on this forum and on tiny chat (which unfortunately most of you can't) then maybe it's time for mace to make a rule to where we can't advertise tinychat rooms and stuff similar to it.

The other day I was told that someone made taost cry, now people are acting like immature teenagers cussing people out. It's not cool at all guys and frankly I'm sick of being told what ridiculous things you all do on TC. If I hear more of this one more time I'm just goinhg to PM mace and all the mods about the issue and let them decide out to handle this.

I also am not surprised this is all happening AGAIN. And it's been almost a role reversal. Grow up guys or it will all be taken away.

Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/blue__skies
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: GOODBYE MY FRIENDS   GOODBYE MY FRIENDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 11:34 am

Relora wrote:

Now I really agree with you. I was there when that happend and I tried to tell them to stop. Not everyone was fighting. some people were trying to stop the fight or keep fighting or something. I felt really mad and sad at the same time.
Next time i host a tinychat thing, in my post i will have some rules like post who you are, no fighting and things.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: GOODBYE MY FRIENDS   GOODBYE MY FRIENDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 11:40 pm

Guys, I am now checking ff after like 2 weeks and first thing I see is all this drama.

I have one thing to say to you all, and it's harsh but it needs to be said.
Please grow up. This is ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
cupcakesrock
Regular Fantagian
cupcakesrock

Location : At your place,i'm actully at your door-just waiting

PostSubject: Re: GOODBYE MY FRIENDS   GOODBYE MY FRIENDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:01 am

irk! well when iwas on TC, ( not to call anyone out and i''m sorry if you get hurt) but toast put an video that was will distrubing and they cursed ALOT in that video and someone (fuko) put up the middle finger when though shes a great girl and everything but this i s a message for everyone: Cursing doesn't make you cooler, it doesn't make you smarter, it won't make you have GOOD friends, it won't get you a job, and it doesn't really please God and if you love God then you should save your soul and quit at this moment, say a prayer and just focus on your future, not tryying to fit in,STAND OUT!
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Demonica Bishi
Devoted Fantagian
Demonica Bishi

PostSubject: Re: GOODBYE MY FRIENDS   GOODBYE MY FRIENDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 1:44 am

cupcakesrock wrote:
irk! well when iwas on TC, ( not to call anyone out and i''m sorry if you get hurt) but toast put an video that was will distrubing and they cursed ALOT in that video and someone (fuko) put up the middle finger when though shes a great girl and everything but this i s a message for everyone: Cursing doesn't make you cooler, it doesn't make you smarter, it won't make you have GOOD friends, it won't get you a job, and it doesn't really please God and if you love God then you should save your soul and quit at this moment, say a prayer and just focus on your future, not tryying to fit in,STAND OUT!

I'm a satanist.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: GOODBYE MY FRIENDS   GOODBYE MY FRIENDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 8:38 am

cupcakesrock wrote:

That wasn't taost. It was a spammer posing as taost.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: GOODBYE MY FRIENDS   GOODBYE MY FRIENDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 1:48 pm

I thought this was a good bye topic.

Now everyone is talking about what happend on tinychat, why did i post off topic here?
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Demonica Bishi
Devoted Fantagian
Demonica Bishi

PostSubject: Re: GOODBYE MY FRIENDS   GOODBYE MY FRIENDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 2:15 pm

disney4ever wrote:

Now everyone is talking about what happend on tinychat, why did i post off topic here?

MAYBE YOU ALL WOULDN'T BE WORRYING ABOUT TINYCHAT AND STOP BEING WHINY BABIES IF YOU S E N T Y O U R S O U L S T O S A T A N.
Back to top Go down
Angus Bethune
Loyal Fantagian
Angus Bethune

PostSubject: Re: GOODBYE MY FRIENDS   GOODBYE MY FRIENDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 2:54 pm

Literally Satan wrote:
disney4ever wrote:

MAYBE YOU ALL WOULDN'T BE WORRYING ABOUT TINYCHAT AND STOP BEING WHINY BABIES IF YOU S E N T Y O U R S O U L S T O S A T A N.
And you just screwed the topic to death!
Back to top Go down
https://runningupthathill.forumotion.com
Demonica Bishi
Devoted Fantagian
Demonica Bishi

PostSubject: Re: GOODBYE MY FRIENDS   GOODBYE MY FRIENDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 3:03 pm

Captain Howdy wrote:
Literally Satan wrote:
disney4ever wrote:

And you just screwed the topic to death!

S A T A N I S N O T O N E W I T H Y O U
Back to top Go down
castiel
Devoted Fantagian
castiel

PostSubject: Re: GOODBYE MY FRIENDS   GOODBYE MY FRIENDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 3:10 pm

xaria needs to sell her soul so life can be at balance again
Back to top Go down
Angus Bethune
Loyal Fantagian
Angus Bethune

PostSubject: Re: GOODBYE MY FRIENDS   GOODBYE MY FRIENDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 3:12 pm

satans satanist wrote:
xaria needs to sell her soul so life can be at balance again
How do you know I'm Xaria? Also I think you may need an exorcism or a trip to a mental hospital.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Devoted Fantagian
castiel

PostSubject: Re: GOODBYE MY FRIENDS   GOODBYE MY FRIENDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 3:13 pm

wow rued you graphic
h o r e
Back to top Go down
Angus Bethune
Loyal Fantagian
Angus Bethune

PostSubject: Re: GOODBYE MY FRIENDS   GOODBYE MY FRIENDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 3:15 pm

satans satanist wrote:
wow rued you graphic
h o r e
Maybe if you can learn to spell, all of us will take you more seriously.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Devoted Fantagian
castiel

PostSubject: Re: GOODBYE MY FRIENDS   GOODBYE MY FRIENDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 3:16 pm

wow u stinky ho u smell like my dogs
cockiped.
Back to top Go down
Angus Bethune
Loyal Fantagian
Angus Bethune

PostSubject: Re: GOODBYE MY FRIENDS   GOODBYE MY FRIENDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 3:17 pm

satans satanist wrote:
wow u stinky ho u smell like my dogs
cockiped.
You're not the billeh I know for sure.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Devoted Fantagian
castiel

PostSubject: Re: GOODBYE MY FRIENDS   GOODBYE MY FRIENDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 3:18 pm

rude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOODBYE MY FRIENDS   GOODBYE MY FRIENDS - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOODBYE MY FRIENDS
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next