Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Legend of Korra

Go down 
+7
Geeky_Anime_Fangirl♥
Mila
Crownie
alex
Angus Bethune
Golden-Star
cynthia
11 posters
AuthorMessage
cynthia
Dedicated Fantagian
cynthia

Legend of Korra Empty
PostSubject: Legend of Korra   Legend of Korra Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 1:44 pm

Anyone else watch it? Who do you think Amon is? I think it's the cabbage guy Razz
Back to top Go down
Golden-Star
Loyal Fantagian
Golden-Star

Legend of Korra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of Korra   Legend of Korra Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 1:47 pm

cynthia wrote:
Anyone else watch it? Who do you think Amon is? I think it's the cabbage guy Razz

I think its Ang's other son.
Back to top Go down
http://yummystrawberries.canadian-forum.com/
Angus Bethune
Loyal Fantagian
Angus Bethune

Legend of Korra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of Korra   Legend of Korra Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 1:49 pm

Swaggy wrote:
cynthia wrote:
Anyone else watch it? Who do you think Amon is? I think it's the cabbage guy :P

It's spelled Aang. I think it's the cabbage merchant because he could've actually be in his twenties in the original series and it's 75 years after.
Back to top Go down
https://runningupthathill.forumotion.com
alex
alex

Legend of Korra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of Korra   Legend of Korra Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:33 pm

AMON IS PEMA.

Okay everyone can go home now because Amon is Pema and that will be final.
===
For real, I think Amon is just a new character that was introduced. I don't think he has any connection with the Gaang or anyone, so far.
Back to top Go down
Crownie
Dedicated Fantagian
Crownie

Legend of Korra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of Korra   Legend of Korra Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:45 pm

I read a couple of theories and I think Amon is a new character, but his influences were from Suki and the Kyoshi warriors.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

Legend of Korra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of Korra   Legend of Korra Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:48 pm

Crownie wrote:
I read a couple of theories and I think Amon is a new character, but his influences were from Suki and the Kyoshi warriors.
The metalbending police officer's outfit looks like Suki/Kyoshi warriors outfits.
Back to top Go down
Crownie
Dedicated Fantagian
Crownie

Legend of Korra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of Korra   Legend of Korra Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:05 pm

Zuko wrote:
Crownie wrote:
The metalbending police officer's outfit looks like Suki/Kyoshi warriors outfits.

I guess. The design on Amon's mask look similar to the face painting of the Kyoshi warriors too. And the equalists are using Ty lee's (sp?) chi blocker skills.
Ty Lee joined the Kyoshi Warriors in the end and she began teaching other warriors how to chi block. Suki also witnessed Aang take away the fire lord's bending. Yeah... Just a theory I read though(:
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

Legend of Korra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of Korra   Legend of Korra Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:54 pm

Crownie wrote:
Zuko wrote:
Crownie wrote:

I guess. The design on Amon's mask look similar to the face painting of the Kyoshi warriors too. And the equalists are using Ty lee's (sp?) chi blocker skills.
Ty Lee joined the Kyoshi Warriors in the end and she began teaching other warriors how to chi block. Suki also witnessed Aang take away the fire lord's bending. Yeah... Just a theory I read though(:
Ohh, I like that theory! Do you happen to have a link to it?
Back to top Go down
Crownie
Dedicated Fantagian
Crownie

Legend of Korra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of Korra   Legend of Korra Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 7:08 pm

I reblogged it on tumblr but hopefully this link works

Link to theory
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

Legend of Korra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of Korra   Legend of Korra Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 3:33 pm

Pseudonym wrote:
I reblogged it on tumblr but hopefully this link works

Link to theory
Thank you! I'll bookmark that. ^_^

Is anyone else excited for episode eight next week? ;D
Back to top Go down
Mila
Expert Fantagian

Legend of Korra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of Korra   Legend of Korra Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:26 pm

wth did i just see ( wth means what the heck)
Back to top Go down
Angus Bethune
Loyal Fantagian
Angus Bethune

Legend of Korra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of Korra   Legend of Korra Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:28 pm

Stop it! I don't want to scroll down a lot of pictures.
Back to top Go down
Geeky_Anime_Fangirl♥
Senior Fantagian
Geeky_Anime_Fangirl♥

Legend of Korra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of Korra   Legend of Korra Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:22 pm

i think amon is aang.... DUH DUH DUH ... jk
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

Legend of Korra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of Korra   Legend of Korra Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 5:27 pm

Pseudonym wrote:
Zuko wrote:
Crownie wrote:

Suki's armour was designed after traditional samurai armour. The face paint is a mix of geisha and kabuki influences.

They could have drawn from the same reference to make the police suit and the Kyoshi warriors's style of dress, without a connection between them. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar and all.

I do like theories that link Amon to Suki, though. I think he's a totally new character.
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

Legend of Korra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of Korra   Legend of Korra Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 5:46 pm

I know nothing about Anime but I know lots about Japan! I have a test on Japan coming up so I'm going to review some of the words.
Samurai armour: metal plates tied together with colorful cords.
Geishas: pretty women who stand in front of shops and try to persuade people to come in
Kabuki: A type of Japanese theatrical production. Traditionally, there were only male actors. Samurai did not attend Kabuki shows.
Thanks guys for reminding me!
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Legend of Korra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of Korra   Legend of Korra Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:25 pm

Swaggy wrote:
cynthia wrote:
Anyone else watch it? Who do you think Amon is? I think it's the cabbage guy :P

Can't be. Amon was talking about how his father was killed by a fire bender. Aang the avatar and he had 2 air bender children and katara, I don't think one fire bender could get them all.
Back to top Go down
Pieee
Senior Fantagian
Pieee

Legend of Korra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of Korra   Legend of Korra Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 1:41 am

GUYS IT'S IRON MAN

Ok no I think it's the dude who bloodbends, the dude that gets his bending taken away from aang.
Back to top Go down
Angus Bethune
Loyal Fantagian
Angus Bethune

Legend of Korra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of Korra   Legend of Korra Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:26 am

Pieee wrote:
GUYS IT'S IRON MAN

Ok no I think it's the dude who bloodbends, the dude that gets his bending taken away from aang.
Tarrlok? It can't be him if Amon and Tarrlok are at the same place.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Legend of Korra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of Korra   Legend of Korra Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:35 am

Captain Howdy wrote:
Pieee wrote:
GUYS IT'S IRON MAN

No Tarocks father she means. Remember Korra's vision Aang was showing her?

I don't think it would be Tarlock's father though, It has to be someone who comes from a non-bender family. You really needa think back to when Amon was talking in the rally about his father and family being killed by a fire bender. Amon is a non-bender and probably has always been one.
Back to top Go down
Angus Bethune
Loyal Fantagian
Angus Bethune

Legend of Korra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of Korra   Legend of Korra Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:44 am

Relora wrote:
Captain Howdy wrote:
Pieee wrote:
GUYS IT'S IRON MAN

No Tarocks father she means. Remember Korra's vision Aang was showing her?

I don't think it would be Tarlock's father though, It has to be someone who comes from a non-bender family. You really needa think back to when Amon was talking in the rally about his father and family being killed by a fire bender. Amon is a non-bender and probably has always been one.
Oh, well I didn't watch episode 9 yet, so excuse me on that. Some of y'all need to accept the fact Amon's a new character, so wait until everything adds up as the season finale is almost here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Legend of Korra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of Korra   Legend of Korra Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legend of Korra
Page 1 of 1