Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

fantage blogs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

fantage blogs  Empty
PostSubject: fantage blogs    fantage blogs  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:50 am

fantage forum is awesome. but some of those blogs arent so awesome. stuff like fantage cheese, fantage rainbow, fantage ring pop etc. why do u need to talk ABOUT fantage when u could talk about fantage ON fantage?? its really unecessary. and ppl r constantly like GOOGLE FANTAGE CHEESE awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome its so annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!! talking to people on fantage blogs is no different than talking to people on instant messenger so why go through all the trouble to advertise these fantage blogs?!?!? and all of those adds get REALLY obnoxious cuz its all anyone says. fantage cheese is good, but now there are so many people advertising so many different blogs on fantage that its hard to kno what is what!! i wish people would just stick to one blog or just stick to fantage cuz its hard to keep track of them all.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

fantage blogs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: fantage blogs    fantage blogs  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:53 am

we just need this forum, fantage, and 1 fantage blog
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

fantage blogs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: fantage blogs    fantage blogs  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:57 am

i kno we dont need all of those blogs there r way too many
Back to top Go down
Golden-Star
Loyal Fantagian
Golden-Star

fantage blogs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: fantage blogs    fantage blogs  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 1:25 pm

Oh gawd. Not this again -_-
Back to top Go down
http://yummystrawberries.canadian-forum.com/
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

fantage blogs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: fantage blogs    fantage blogs  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 1:34 pm

this has never been dun before
Back to top Go down
3agle
Senior Fantagian
3agle

fantage blogs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: fantage blogs    fantage blogs  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 1:35 pm

I think I've said this before. Look at this from others point of veiws,
Examp: You have a blog (You dont really but just imagine) called Fantage Animal Love. People are saying "SEARCH FANTAGE ANIMAL LOVE". You want people to say that so your blog gets moer popular. Then someone like you posts "Don't be so annoying, people who say such and sos blog is awesome." It would probably make you feel bad that someone who (probably) hasnt read your blog is trashing it. I don't read any of those blogs, but I bet they're pretty good.

Those people that are saying "GO TO SUCH AND SO'S BLOG!" are just trying to share what they love. It's really nice of them to share it with you. You'd be bored all day without the internet. Be thankful, those blogs are here to entertain us. Sorry for long post, but I have a long opinion Smile
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

fantage blogs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: fantage blogs    fantage blogs  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 1:40 pm

i've been to all of them and they are all the exact same thing. a giant chat box. with people saying whatever they want. even swearing. and there are hackers who ask you for your password to give you ecoins. they arnt safe. there are too many. and it is the exact same thing. Its not even a blog its a giant instant messaging box!!!!! a blog is different from that. and why talk about fantage (and other inappropriate things) on an unsafe website (with swearing, viruses, hacking, and other inappropriate content) when you could BE on fantage!! it makes no sense

FYI: i have read them. all of them!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

fantage blogs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: fantage blogs    fantage blogs  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fantage blogs
Page 1 of 1