Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

HUGE FANTAGE PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

HUGE FANTAGE PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: HUGE FANTAGE PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HUGE FANTAGE PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:13 am

everybody go to the pink cow server for a HUGE PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lots of ppl r gonna come so everybody go to the pink cow server right now!!! its going to be soooo fun but there r aa few rules. if u dont follow these rules then we will relocate the party to a different server and not tell you which one. its in downtown
1. no cursing (little kids might come)
2. wear appropriate clothes. (ex. no wearing a tube top and standing in front of a sign because you kno what that looks like! ex. 2. dont do that thing where u sell all ur non clothes then cancel ur membership so that ur naked it makes people wanna puke)
3. keep it appropriate
4. if there r high level people DO NOT ASK THEM TO ADD YOU i repeat DO NOT ASK THEM TO ADD YOU it annoys them (unless u guys are friends)
5. be nice
If you follow these rules it will ensure that everyone has a fantage-tastic time. my username is pomeranian100 the party starts right now and lasts until whenever. everybody go!!! the party is in downtown. come to the party it will b really fun!!!!!!!!! afro afro circus da da da da da da afro circus afro circus afro circus polka dot polka dot polka dot afro xDDDDDDDDDDDD meet us in downtown in the pink cow server and look for me (pomeranian100)
Cya there!!
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: HUGE FANTAGE PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HUGE FANTAGE PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:15 am

i wanna go but my loading stuck in 67 >.<
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: HUGE FANTAGE PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HUGE FANTAGE PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:20 am

i am there as tleitz1
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: HUGE FANTAGE PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HUGE FANTAGE PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:21 am

its rlly fun
everyone come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: HUGE FANTAGE PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HUGE FANTAGE PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:26 am

I am Pikatree1. Razz
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: HUGE FANTAGE PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HUGE FANTAGE PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:29 am

it is so fun
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: HUGE FANTAGE PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HUGE FANTAGE PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:45 am

ITS REALLY FUN EVERYBODY COME PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HUGE FANTAGE PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HUGE FANTAGE PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HUGE FANTAGE PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1