Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

civic princess imposters

Go down 
+6
Weekays
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Angus Bethune
alex
animallover10
Dog
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FantageJenny2466
Regular Fantagian
FantageJenny2466

civic princess imposters  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: civic princess imposters    civic princess imposters  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:10 pm

??>?>????????>>????
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: civic princess imposters    civic princess imposters  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:16 pm

animal_lover wrote:
but its kind of a mean prank bcuz its almost like they are trying to take credit for civics work. i kno they just want to see what its like to be civic. but if they want to see what its like to b her, they should do some work to earn her level not pretend to b her. anyone who has been on fantage cheese knows this. cuz there is a rule on fantage cheese that forbids ppl from posing as someone else. its almost like fantage cheese has better rules than fantage itself.

your right. it is a little mean to do that to people. i mean, how would you feel if you thought that civic was there then she finally came out and said "I pranked you!!!! haha!!!" that would be soo mean (actully, they would not tell you that they are not civic)
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: civic princess imposters    civic princess imposters  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:23 pm

its more mean to civic than it is to us. its just offensive to her and part of the reason she quit was because of those ppl. and its just annoying. and its really bad. heres why:
(star cafe)
random person #1: OMG ITS CIVIC
random person #2: nah its just another faker
random person #3: (yelling to the civic princess imposter in the window) YEA!! UR AN IDIOT
civic person: (comes out of window) Did u just call me an idiot!! Im gonna tell everyone to stay away from u!!
(everyone gasps and realize its the real civic
random person #3: IM SOOOO SORRY!!!!!
see? thats why i felt like I needed to post this. to warn ppl about this kind of thing happening. no matter how many times its already been done.
civic, if ur reading this, just kno that anyone who calls u a faker if ur standing in the window is just assuming that because there are a lot of people who pretend to be you. dont take it personally.
Back to top Go down
animallover10
Senior Fantagian
animallover10

PostSubject: Re: civic princess imposters    civic princess imposters  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 7:14 pm

Guys stop being mean and stop cyberbullying. animal_lover is totes awesome she is my BFF and no, we are NOT the same person! We go to the same private school and we are best friends, but we are NOT the same!
Back to top Go down
animallover10
Senior Fantagian
animallover10

PostSubject: Re: civic princess imposters    civic princess imposters  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 7:14 pm

Yea I agree its sooo annoying
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: civic princess imposters    civic princess imposters  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 7:17 pm

Yea. It's not cyberbullying, it's just pointless arguing because it doesn't do anything good for anyone.
Back to top Go down
animallover10
Senior Fantagian
animallover10

PostSubject: Re: civic princess imposters    civic princess imposters  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 7:18 pm

i mean for the ppl who said that ur like a bug in their butt or the ppl who called u annoying and stuff and wer being rlly mean, but of course thats totes not true! UR AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: civic princess imposters    civic princess imposters  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

civic princess imposters
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2