Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

five dumbest tryouts/events that ppl have on fantage

Go down 
+2
Abstract
Dog
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

five dumbest tryouts/events that ppl have on fantage Empty
PostSubject: five dumbest tryouts/events that ppl have on fantage   five dumbest tryouts/events that ppl have on fantage Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 2:06 pm

1. iCarly/victorious/wizards of waverly plc etc. Why: cuz thats copying their tv shows and why watch those shows in cartoon version when u could watch the real show
2. Toddler tryouts Why: if fantage were real wud u walk up to some random toddler and say, can i adopt u? i dont think so!!! and u cant get mad if the toddlers dont come. if u are mad if they dont come, then u shud read my topic "annoying fantage babies" for 25 reasons why fantage toddlers shouldnt exist. and thats not how u get toddlers u have to go to adoption centers
3. clubs Why: they get reall inappropriate and u have ur entire real life to go to clubs so dont get the wrong idea by going on disgusting virtual ones
4. VUV TRYOUTS Why: would u just invite a bunch of random guys into ur house??? probably not. and u will grow into thinkin that thats how u get a boyfriend but its not u cant just say COME TO MY HOUSE TO B MY VUV I WILL PICK A WINNER cuz probably only like five ppl will come and there r more than five ppl in the world and the chances that one of those five ppl is right for u are very slim
5. HIGH SCHOOL why: ppl that play fantage arent in high school and if u just skip ahead like three or four grades u will miss a lot of great experiences. and it might make u scared of high school bcuz ppl always pretend to b divas and popular girls that try to b mean to make it dramatic and it gives u the rong idea of what high school really is bcuz normal high schools r the exact opposite of fantage "high schools".
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: five dumbest tryouts/events that ppl have on fantage   five dumbest tryouts/events that ppl have on fantage Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 2:09 pm

These are my favorite tryouts. xD

I hate parties though, and the family tryouts. I love movie tryouts, and I lovee watching the BVB and PROM tryouts sometimes. (When a boy asks, not girl. I never participate.)
I agree with the toddler tryouts though, those are definitely annoying in how they say it.
Back to top Go down
animallover10
Senior Fantagian
animallover10

PostSubject: Re: five dumbest tryouts/events that ppl have on fantage   five dumbest tryouts/events that ppl have on fantage Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 2:13 pm

IKR ITS RLLY ANNOYING like for vuv tryouts u wouldnt just invite a bunch of strange guys to ur house, especially if their probably WAY overage or underage, and you don't even know them! They might be 50 yr olds for all you know!
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: five dumbest tryouts/events that ppl have on fantage   five dumbest tryouts/events that ppl have on fantage Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 2:14 pm

IKR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: five dumbest tryouts/events that ppl have on fantage   five dumbest tryouts/events that ppl have on fantage Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 2:15 pm

When I was on Fantage, I used to love the High school tryouts. I quit when they stopped doing them and introduced "parties" and such. And when everything went all member crazy.
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: five dumbest tryouts/events that ppl have on fantage   five dumbest tryouts/events that ppl have on fantage Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 2:18 pm

and just sayin ppl dont "try out" for high school unless its boarding school
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: five dumbest tryouts/events that ppl have on fantage   five dumbest tryouts/events that ppl have on fantage Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 2:19 pm

Rue wrote:
When I was on Fantage, I used to love the High school tryouts. I quit when they stopped doing them and introduced "parties" and such. And when everything went all member crazy.

Whatever happened to them? :C Oh I know, because mayors are shutting down schools everywhere. (According to the news.)

I dislike those salon and sauna tryouts though, and I /kind of/ like the adoption centers.

I used to remember doing parties in Halloween though, or proms or whatnot. (OH YEAH, it was a hang out0 I advertised for hoouurrss just to see who would rate my house or see my photo album, ahaha.

I am going to be the first to create Fantage parks though lol.
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: five dumbest tryouts/events that ppl have on fantage   five dumbest tryouts/events that ppl have on fantage Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 2:24 pm

yea i hate those and u dnt have to try out for most of these things
Back to top Go down
xVocaloidx
New Fantagian
xVocaloidx

PostSubject: Re: five dumbest tryouts/events that ppl have on fantage   five dumbest tryouts/events that ppl have on fantage Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 6:54 pm

I loved high school tryouts!! my sister used have one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: five dumbest tryouts/events that ppl have on fantage   five dumbest tryouts/events that ppl have on fantage Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 7:04 pm

xVocaloidx, do not post on topics that haven't been active for at least two weeks. You've had four chances, you're now banned.

Locked topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: five dumbest tryouts/events that ppl have on fantage   five dumbest tryouts/events that ppl have on fantage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

five dumbest tryouts/events that ppl have on fantage
Page 1 of 1