Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

COME AND TALK TO ME

Go down 
+10
cynthia
RiceCake
Abstract
Terezi,
Angus Bethune
Weekays
Dog
Flynn
FantageJenny2466
yumyum43
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

COME AND TALK TO ME - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COME AND TALK TO ME   COME AND TALK TO ME - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:33 pm

yumyum43 wrote:
is it just me or is almost evryone fighting wit animal lover
More like debating. Wink *sigh* I did wish there was less complaining topics, now I am definitely missing the game topics.
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: COME AND TALK TO ME   COME AND TALK TO ME - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:39 pm

nobody fights with me. for some reason ppl just disagree with everything i say. not everybody, but a lot of ppl. those ppl shud go do that to someone else cuz its not affecting me anymore.
Back to top Go down
RiceCake
Senior Fantagian
RiceCake

PostSubject: Re: COME AND TALK TO ME   COME AND TALK TO ME - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:41 pm

You could ignore them or something... Smile
btw, Captain Howdy, does that girl EVER get tired of blinking?!? xD
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: COME AND TALK TO ME   COME AND TALK TO ME - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:42 pm

turtles!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: COME AND TALK TO ME   COME AND TALK TO ME - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:48 pm

Mei wrote:
You could ignore them or something... Smile
btw, Captain Howdy, does that girl EVER get tired of blinking?!? xD

But where will the active game topics be? ;C All I see are complaints and other topics, but seriously?
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: COME AND TALK TO ME   COME AND TALK TO ME - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:51 pm

if you want game topics create a game topic u r capable of it
Back to top Go down
cynthia
Dedicated Fantagian
cynthia

PostSubject: Re: COME AND TALK TO ME   COME AND TALK TO ME - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:52 pm

Abstract wrote:
yumyum43 wrote:
More like debating. Wink *sigh* I did wish there was less complaining topics, now I am definitely missing the game topics.

This kinda reminds me what Mace said about us not talking about fantage. Now we're tired of talking about fantage. There's just no pleasing this forum. Laughing
Back to top Go down
RiceCake
Senior Fantagian
RiceCake

PostSubject: Re: COME AND TALK TO ME   COME AND TALK TO ME - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:54 pm

There probably are game topics but u probably have to search for it :/
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: COME AND TALK TO ME   COME AND TALK TO ME - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:58 pm

I am talking about the active ones though... I don't want every single game topic to appear on the latest topics.
And I am not just talking about games, we need more variety here. (Even though we do lol.)
Back to top Go down
RiceCake
Senior Fantagian
RiceCake

PostSubject: Re: COME AND TALK TO ME   COME AND TALK TO ME - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:02 pm

yeah... no one has created any game topics yet... but u can try creating one! (I've got no ideas of a game).
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: COME AND TALK TO ME   COME AND TALK TO ME - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 6:16 pm

Yo guys, let's not post in this topic anymore. Remember we want the forum drama free, so keep your fights elsewhere so I don't have to read it. If I could I would lock this topic, seeing as I'm the only one on this forum trying to regulate it.

So remember, keep your fights private. That is what private messaging is for, or the chat, fight on the chatbox, even that is better than fighting straight out on topics.

And this topic is out of place. Good god. -facepalm=
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: COME AND TALK TO ME   COME AND TALK TO ME - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 7:01 pm

cynthia wrote:
Abstract wrote:
yumyum43 wrote:

This kinda reminds me what Mace said about us not talking about fantage. Now we're tired of talking about fantage. There's just no pleasing this forum. Laughing
im not exactly sure what this is supposed to mean but i agree with part of it. we shouldn't be talking about random off topic things because its called FANTAGE forum. just making a point. if we talk about fantage, people arent really going to be mean because its about things that FANTAGE invented. So I think we should just stick with talking about fantage. a few off topic comments are fine. but not totally random posts about random things. this isnt called "everyones' life forum". its called fantage forum. get my message?
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: COME AND TALK TO ME   COME AND TALK TO ME - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 7:13 pm

animal_lover wrote:
cynthia wrote:
Abstract wrote:
yumyum43 wrote:
More like debating. ;) *sigh* I did wish there was less complaining topics, now I am definitely missing the game topics.

This kinda reminds me what Mace said about us not talking about fantage. Now we're tired of talking about fantage. There's just no pleasing this forum. :lol:
im not exactly sure what this is supposed to mean but i agree with part of it. we shouldn't be talking about random off topic things because its called FANTAGE forum. just making a point. if we talk about fantage, people arent really going to be mean because its about things that FANTAGE invented. So I think we should just stick with talking about fantage. a few off topic comments are fine. but not totally random posts about random things. this isnt called "everyones' life forum". its called fantage forum. get my message?
What? It may be the 'fantage forum', but there's an off topic section, too.
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: COME AND TALK TO ME   COME AND TALK TO ME - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 7:31 pm

Zuko wrote:
animal_lover wrote:
cynthia wrote:
Abstract wrote:
yumyum43 wrote:

And the Fantage Forum isn't owned my Fantage itself, so Fantage really isn't restricting us from talking about real life. Actually most of the posts here, like 70% are off-topic for years lol.
I think you mis-read Cynthia's message A_L.
Back to top Go down
RiceCake
Senior Fantagian
RiceCake

PostSubject: Re: COME AND TALK TO ME   COME AND TALK TO ME - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 7:43 pm

lol ikr...
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: COME AND TALK TO ME   COME AND TALK TO ME - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 7:45 pm

YumYum i liek your avatar lol
Back to top Go down
RiceCake
Senior Fantagian
RiceCake

PostSubject: Re: COME AND TALK TO ME   COME AND TALK TO ME - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 7:49 pm

Thxs! Smile like your pictures! Smile Especially that anime girl to the right. Shes so cute! :3
Back to top Go down
Golden-Star
Loyal Fantagian
Golden-Star

PostSubject: Re: COME AND TALK TO ME   COME AND TALK TO ME - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:11 pm

I agree. and complaining about faantage is dumb.

sorry typos I'm on a tablet at

best buy
Back to top Go down
http://yummystrawberries.canadian-forum.com/
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: COME AND TALK TO ME   COME AND TALK TO ME - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:12 am

Zuko wrote:
animal_lover wrote:
cynthia wrote:
Abstract wrote:
yumyum43 wrote:

then people should write about their off-topic things there. not here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COME AND TALK TO ME   COME AND TALK TO ME - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COME AND TALK TO ME
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2