Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

im done with fantage forum

Go down 
+10
o
animallover10
Squirtle
FantageJenny2466
cynthia
Angus Bethune
Weekays
Flynn
mich
Dog
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cynthia
Dedicated Fantagian
cynthia

im done with fantage forum  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: im done with fantage forum    im done with fantage forum  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 1:42 pm

animal_lover wrote:
i like llamas
im done with fantage forum  - Page 2 Alpaca11
Back to top Go down
FantageJenny2466
Regular Fantagian
FantageJenny2466

PostSubject: Re: im done with fantage forum    im done with fantage forum  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 1:55 pm

I will Miss you 261??? Animal_lover Your Great!
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: im done with fantage forum    im done with fantage forum  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:09 pm

if you are done with fantage forum then why are you still posting here?
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: im done with fantage forum    im done with fantage forum  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:11 pm

FantageJenny2466 wrote:
Oh i wanna to get to 267 posts!

That's what ALL the noobs say.
Back to top Go down
animallover10
Senior Fantagian
animallover10

PostSubject: Re: im done with fantage forum    im done with fantage forum  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:48 pm

GUYS, JUST SHUT UP!!!!!!!!! ANIMAL_LOVER IS AN AWESOME PERSON, NO MATTER WHAT. PPL SHOULD BE ABLE TO EXPRESS THEMSELVES ON FANTAGE FORUM! ANIMAL_LOVER IS THE AWESOMEST PERSON IN THE WORLD, AND YOU GUYS R JUST BEING RLLY MEAN SPOILED BRATS! U GUYS SHUD DO THE RIGHT THING AND B NICE! ANIMAL_LOVER IS MY BEST FRIEND, AND HONESTLY IF SHE WEREN'T IN MY LIFE I WOULDN'T BE HERE. SHE'S HELPED ME SO MUCH IN MY LIFETIME. SHE'S SO AWESOME AND NICE AND FRIENDLY, AND YOU ALL ARE JUST CYBERBULLYING. SO YOU GUYS SHOULD JUST SHUT UP AND QUIT THE STUPID ATTITUDE. Some people SUICIDE because of cyberbullying! ANIMAL_LOVER IS AWESOME. SHE'S SO NICE AND FRIENDLY AND CHARMING AND ALL OF THE BOYS LUV HER, AND ITS UR LOSS THAT UR BEIN MEAN AND THAT U DONT KNOW THE AWESOME AND TRUE PERSON SHE IS. SO JUST BUG OFF AND GET OFF OUR GRILLS!
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: im done with fantage forum    im done with fantage forum  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:57 pm

animallover10 wrote:
GUYS, JUST SHUT UP!!!!!!!!! ANIMAL_LOVER IS AN AWESOME PERSON, NO MATTER WHAT. PPL SHOULD BE ABLE TO EXPRESS THEMSELVES ON FANTAGE FORUM! ANIMAL_LOVER IS THE AWESOMEST PERSON IN THE WORLD, AND YOU GUYS R JUST BEING RLLY MEAN SPOILED BRATS! U GUYS SHUD DO THE RIGHT THING AND B NICE! ANIMAL_LOVER IS MY BEST FRIEND, AND HONESTLY IF SHE WEREN'T IN MY LIFE I WOULDN'T BE HERE. SHE'S HELPED ME SO MUCH IN MY LIFETIME. SHE'S SO AWESOME AND NICE AND FRIENDLY, AND YOU ALL ARE JUST CYBERBULLYING. SO YOU GUYS SHOULD JUST SHUT UP AND QUIT THE STUPID ATTITUDE. Some people SUICIDE because of cyberbullying! ANIMAL_LOVER IS AWESOME. SHE'S SO NICE AND FRIENDLY AND CHARMING AND ALL OF THE BOYS LUV HER, AND ITS UR LOSS THAT UR BEIN MEAN AND THAT U DONT KNOW THE AWESOME AND TRUE PERSON SHE IS. SO JUST BUG OFF AND GET OFF OUR GRILLS!

Wow. Thanks for being nice.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: im done with fantage forum    im done with fantage forum  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:16 am

animallover10 wrote:
im done with fantage forum  - Page 2 Dog10
Whoa, calm down. You're seriously overreacting.
Also, we're not cyber bullying. And don't you think you're a little young to say that all the boys (there are billions) love your friend? I thought you said you were 10.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: im done with fantage forum    im done with fantage forum  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:31 am

HEY YOU!!! animal_lover dont quit Sad ill miss you and yeah i know you a little bit because of reading your post but just dont quit just because of mean comments keep in mind this *People who are mean are going to hell* and i hope you will comeback again ..
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: im done with fantage forum    im done with fantage forum  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:40 am

daisyflower143 wrote:
HEY YOU!!! animal_lover dont quit Sad ill miss you and yeah i know you a little bit because of reading your post but just dont quit just because of mean comments keep in mind this *People who are mean are going to hell* and i hope you will comeback again ..

Actually, nobody was really being mean to her.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: im done with fantage forum    im done with fantage forum  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:51 am

Rue wrote:
daisyflower143 wrote:

Some of us were just a little rude. we actaully were not mean at all
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: im done with fantage forum    im done with fantage forum  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:27 am

disney4ever wrote:
Rue wrote:
daisyflower143 wrote:

I know some of us were little mean >.< but they shouldn't hurt people they need to think their words first before putting it thats why people are hurting like animal_lover because they are not thinking their words if its bad or good to read..
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: im done with fantage forum    im done with fantage forum  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:46 am

daisyflower143 wrote:
disney4ever wrote:
Rue wrote:
daisyflower143 wrote:

I know some of us were little mean >.< but they shouldn't hurt people they need to think their words first before putting it thats why people are hurting like animal_lover because they are not thinking their words if its bad or good to read..

Nobody was mean, and definitely none of us were cyber bullying.

If you aren't sure what counts as cyber bullying, I'd suggest this link. http://kidshealth.org/teen/school_jobs/bullying/cyberbullying.html#
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: im done with fantage forum    im done with fantage forum  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:00 am

Rue wrote:
daisyflower143 wrote:
disney4ever wrote:
Rue wrote:
daisyflower143 wrote:

Nobody was mean, and definitely none of us were cyber bullying.

If you aren't sure what counts as cyber bullying, I'd suggest this link. http://kidshealth.org/teen/school_jobs/bullying/cyberbullying.html#

people are not bullying :O who said that to you we are bullying?
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: im done with fantage forum    im done with fantage forum  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:08 am

Animallover10.

animallover10 wrote:
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: im done with fantage forum    im done with fantage forum  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:17 am

animallover10 wrote:

WOH!! Dude! calm down! not all of us are mean and they are not cyberbullying your so over reacting >.< they are just saying mean things not bullying
Back to top Go down
Angus Bethune
Loyal Fantagian
Angus Bethune

PostSubject: Re: im done with fantage forum    im done with fantage forum  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:22 am

animallover10 wrote:
I want you to take a chill pill.

WHY AM I BEING LIKE THOSE UNCLE SAM POSTERS?
Back to top Go down
https://runningupthathill.forumotion.com
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: im done with fantage forum    im done with fantage forum  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:25 am

Captain Howdy wrote:
I want you to take a chill pill.

WHY AM I BEING LIKE THOSE UNCLE SAM POSTERS?

hahahha i dunno with you >.< joke xD
Back to top Go down
Golden-Star
Loyal Fantagian
Golden-Star

PostSubject: Re: im done with fantage forum    im done with fantage forum  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:31 am

Rue wrote:
Goodbye.

edit: Animal 10 don't fool us with your "im friends with animal_lover" would you just say your the same person? If your not my mistake but please don't fool anyone -_-
Back to top Go down
http://yummystrawberries.canadian-forum.com/
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: im done with fantage forum    im done with fantage forum  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:24 am

Swaggy wrote:
Rue wrote:
Goodbye.

edit: Animal 10 don't fool us with your "im friends with animal_lover" would you just say your the same person? If your not my mistake but please don't fool anyone -_-

Swaggy nI one but the mods have proof that they are the same prson. There's a good chance they are different people ;p
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: im done with fantage forum    im done with fantage forum  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 12:13 pm

Derp, locked because leaving posts aren't even allowed. Plus it seems this is just mostly rage spam mixed in with a few trying to help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im done with fantage forum    im done with fantage forum  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

im done with fantage forum
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2