Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

fashion week

Go down 
+11
elephantaudreyo1
Daisy
Golden-Star
RiceCake
Abstract
Geeky_Anime_Fangirl♥
Squirtle
dana scully
cynthia
Flynn
Dog
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Are you excited for fashion week?
Yes! Im a fashionista and it sounds SPECTACULAR EEEEEK *squeals and faints* me: im excited too, but calm down!
fashion week  Vote_lcap31%fashion week  Vote_rcap
 31% [ 10 ]
Eh, Fantage always makes promises of "upgraded _______ during the _____ event" but it's always the same. But the limited items look cool!
fashion week  Vote_lcap44%fashion week  Vote_rcap
 44% [ 14 ]
This is torture! I can't stand fashion and this will kill me!
fashion week  Vote_lcap25%fashion week  Vote_rcap
 25% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 32

AuthorMessage
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

fashion week  Empty
PostSubject: fashion week    fashion week  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:10 pm

I'm so excited for fashion week on fantage. The limited items look AWESOME and I love doing fashion shows at Top Models inc. And maybe if lots of people like the different fashion show, fantage will turn it into an actual game! It's not my favorite event, but it still sounds pretty fun. Are you as excited as I am?
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

fashion week  Empty
PostSubject: Re: fashion week    fashion week  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:22 pm

FASHION WEEK!?!? What has fantage done now? This is crazy!
Back to top Go down
cynthia
Dedicated Fantagian
cynthia

fashion week  Empty
PostSubject: Re: fashion week    fashion week  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:25 pm

I just logged in. All I see is the Dream Catcher's event.
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

fashion week  Empty
PostSubject: Re: fashion week    fashion week  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:55 pm

It's not coming out yet. When I logged in it was on the announcement thing. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dana scully
Veteran Fantagian
dana scully

fashion week  Empty
PostSubject: Re: fashion week    fashion week  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:15 pm

Yeah I logged on and it was still dream catcher my mem expired may 30 soo I gotta renew it soon! I love the fashion shows! And I bet the limited items r awesome! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://anxiousscully.tumblr.com
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

fashion week  Empty
PostSubject: Re: fashion week    fashion week  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:19 pm

the older events on fantage were better to me, but i guess i am excited
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Geeky_Anime_Fangirl♥
Senior Fantagian
Geeky_Anime_Fangirl♥

fashion week  Empty
PostSubject: Re: fashion week    fashion week  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:54 pm

one word. idc.
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

fashion week  Empty
PostSubject: Re: fashion week    fashion week  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:37 pm

well there are other people that care. and anna im sooo excited too!!
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

fashion week  Empty
PostSubject: Re: fashion week    fashion week  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:41 pm

I think Fantage just insulted the non members if they are actually going to do that.
Now that is jusstt me. I am so with Rue; Fantage, whyyyy?!? Why are we going to make ourselves look better than others?
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

fashion week  Empty
PostSubject: Re: fashion week    fashion week  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:46 pm

I am so confused about how this got into mems vs nons, but I do kind of agree with you guys. It's basically like saying, "For this event, you need to become a premium member because if you aren't you can't do fashion shows!". But it's going to be fun for premium members. So I'm looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

fashion week  Empty
PostSubject: Re: fashion week    fashion week  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:49 pm

Sorry for the double post, but something so weird just happened. I was playing fantage three seconds ago, then a red carpet just appeared and fashion week started. But the Dreamcatcher items are STILL THERE! Go check it out its weird.
Back to top Go down
RiceCake
Senior Fantagian
RiceCake

fashion week  Empty
PostSubject: Re: fashion week    fashion week  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 6:52 pm

I'm not trying to be mean to fantage or anything, but their parties are kinda getting unfair and the free items are lame now. First, non members can't level up when we get the medal cause u gotta be a member, and most of the time, the free items u get for a non is just a shirt. I remember in 2009, they gave the same items for members and nons. They used to give everyone the medal... btw, fashion week is pretty good, since the past parties are for members!

Last edited by Mei on Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

fashion week  Empty
PostSubject: Re: fashion week    fashion week  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:32 pm

Non members only get at least 5 pixeled big hand-holds or hair pins.
Members usually get everything else. -_-

I am a member, but come on, realllyy Fantage? It is either that they are lazy, or that they have ran out of ideas. I can tell they haven't, but they have bad ones causing more fashion drama between people. -_-
Back to top Go down
RiceCake
Senior Fantagian
RiceCake

fashion week  Empty
PostSubject: Re: fashion week    fashion week  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:35 pm

THANK U FOR AGREEING WITH ME!! Usually when i say that, members r like omg, ur just jealous cause ur not a member! I'm just like what?
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

fashion week  Empty
PostSubject: Re: fashion week    fashion week  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:45 pm

Yea. It's definetly unfair, and non members should get more stuff. It's kind of a cruel way to make money. It's a harsh way to persuade people into becoming a member. Of course there has to be some benefits to being a member, or no one would pay and fantage wouldn't exist. It would be easier if they just made everyone pay so that non members wouldn't complain about not having enough clothes. Just a shout out to any fantage administrater (idk how to spell that), take this idea into consideration. Just make everyone have to pay so that there won't be anymore "mems over nons" discussions. And you would make more money.
Back to top Go down
RiceCake
Senior Fantagian
RiceCake

fashion week  Empty
PostSubject: Re: fashion week    fashion week  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:17 pm

How do you win best fashion at the fashion judge?
Back to top Go down
Golden-Star
Loyal Fantagian
Golden-Star

fashion week  Empty
PostSubject: Re: fashion week    fashion week  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:18 pm

I have no idea what you just said.
Back to top Go down
http://yummystrawberries.canadian-forum.com/
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

fashion week  Empty
PostSubject: Re: fashion week    fashion week  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:24 pm

I love the fashion show week but i am a non member Sad but i hope i can still buy non items Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RiceCake
Senior Fantagian
RiceCake

fashion week  Empty
PostSubject: Re: fashion week    fashion week  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:37 pm

i mean at the fashion week, you click on the fashion judge at downtown, who will rate u and if u did good, he gives u items... idk how u can get the items cause he keeps rating me 3 or 5... how do u do good?
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

fashion week  Empty
PostSubject: Re: fashion week    fashion week  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:06 pm

i think only the judge gave clothes the one that is display and yeah i only got 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 -.-
Back to top Go down
elephantaudreyo1
New Fantagian

fashion week  Empty
PostSubject: Re: fashion week    fashion week  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 12:57 pm

im a non mem and how do i get more than 1 point for fashion week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

fashion week  Empty
PostSubject: Re: fashion week    fashion week  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:22 pm

I noticed something about how Fantage fashion shows work.

When there is a Premium Member playing in the final round, the theme is chosen from items in the member's inventory, so that the member is sure to win. I think that's a little unfair.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

fashion week  Empty
PostSubject: Re: fashion week    fashion week  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:32 pm

Rue wrote:

When there is a Premium Member playing in the final round, the theme is chosen from items in the member's inventory, so that the member is sure to win. I think that's a little unfair.
ikr! I just noticed that. im a non member, so i never win in the fashion shows. Sad they practically MAKE the member win, so it's unfair!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

fashion week  Empty
PostSubject: Re: fashion week    fashion week  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 3:02 pm

it is unfair, but don't talk about it here. contact fantage!
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

fashion week  Empty
PostSubject: Re: fashion week    fashion week  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:35 pm

---

I realize this a few months ago actually, I had the same reaction as you lol

I think there should be a non member fashion show so they can at least gain 1-75 levels (mems can join, but the clothes they have won't count and members badge level won't exceed). Members can have their own room (nons can join too) where they choose what the member has and the level increases for members/nons who do win.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

fashion week  Empty
PostSubject: Re: fashion week    fashion week  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fashion week
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next