Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

No chat

Go down 
+9
Sky
Abstract
2wix
Angus Bethune
Dog
alex
skittles4117
Squirtle
Weekays
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

No chat Empty
PostSubject: No chat   No chat Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 11:39 am

Okayy well at school today i decided i would put my fantagain on No Chat when i get home.When i got home i did i it is really fun but im thinking about deleting all my buddies if i dont know them not anyone from the forum just people i met on fantage because nearly all of them have turned mean too people when im not online so im working on it if i delte anybody from this forum on fantage accidently please dont be angry just come to one of my fantage meetups.
The reason i went too no chat is because of the listed below
1.The dating is going too far
2.Toddlers (i have done it before but i dont do the bunch of w,s alot its because i would like too be an actor when i older)
3.Some Fantagains are getting really mean
4. The swearing

There is not alot of reasons because i forgot most of them now but this is going too far fantage should get moderated more
okay well im 9 if my mum found out about people swearing and dating and it getting to the way when they want a kid they have too make it like the realy way(im not supposed to know that but i saw people on fantage so obvisouly i learned it under age.(because of fantage) so if you see me and you dont know why i dont talk i have No Chat okay?

I really wish to enjoy fantage more now seeing all of this since i cant see others chat.Im sorry but it pushed too far so this is what happend.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

No chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: No chat   No chat Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 11:44 am

fantage does not really swear.... and i think that some things are going to far but chatting helps you know the person better. it also expresses the real you! and i don't think that dating is very under age... well actually it is but having what they would call a "vuv" is not very under age. my coisin is 9 and she has one in real life. they don't date though because their parents would get mad. but yes i hope it does get better
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
skittles4117
Junior Fantagian
skittles4117

Location : The middle of 4 corn fields. Seriously. Not joking. Well I think one of them might be a bean feild....

No chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: No chat   No chat Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 11:47 am

Yah, i think the dating has gone way too far. I hate it how people swear and stuff. i basically ignore those people... I don't want to be mean to people, but if they are never on and I don't even know them then why do you want to add me? Smile I think you are doing a good thing for yourself!
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

No chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: No chat   No chat Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:10 pm

disney4ever wrote:
fantage does not really swear....
There are always ways to bypass the filter on online games.

Last edited by Zuko on Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
skittles4117
Junior Fantagian
skittles4117

Location : The middle of 4 corn fields. Seriously. Not joking. Well I think one of them might be a bean feild....

No chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: No chat   No chat Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:23 pm

They add like the letter y or u or something to random places so it doesn't look like they are saying bad words. to me its really bad because i haven't sworn in my whole life and i dont see the need to. what's the point?????
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

No chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: No chat   No chat Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:30 pm

Like for example if they wanted to say the S-word they might put an exclamation point in the place of an I or they might just use a lowercase L in the place of an eye and it looks like they are saying the actual word. And this "vuv" stuff has gotten extremely out of hand. Those are the most popular tryouts. I just went on fantage and the first thing i saw was "FIND UR VUV MY PLCCCCC" and "VUV TRYOUTS MY PLCCCCC" and "WHO NEEDS A VUV?!?!?!?" I'm in 4th grade and kids are already dating at my school, but Fantage users come in a wide range of ages and some kids are introduced to the concept of dating too early because of fantage. Young kids don't need to be exposed to that. And it's not even dating anymore. It has exceeded the limit of what is appropriate. It has gone too far. People have gone from saying "ily" to "cas"ing eachother and "making babies". Once I was in the cafe, and someone said to me, "ll rhhpes ll". We all know what that means, and it is BEYOND inappropriate. It's absolutely perverted.
Back to top Go down
Angus Bethune
Loyal Fantagian
Angus Bethune

No chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: No chat   No chat Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:34 pm

animal_lover wrote:
Like for example if they wanted to say the S-word they might put an exclamation point in the place of an I or they might just use a lowercase L in the place of an eye and it looks like they are saying the actual word. And this "vuv" stuff has gotten extremely out of hand. Those are the most popular tryouts. I just went on fantage and the first thing i saw was "FIND UR VUV MY PLCCCCC" and "VUV TRYOUTS MY PLCCCCC" and "WHO NEEDS A VUV?!?!?!?" I'm in 4th grade and kids are already dating at my school, but Fantage users come in a wide range of ages and some kids are introduced to the concept of dating too early because of fantage. Young kids don't need to be exposed to that. And it's not even dating anymore. It has exceeded the limit of what is appropriate. It has gone too far. People have gone from saying "ily" to "cas"ing eachother and "making babies". Once I was in the cafe, and someone said to me, "ll rhhpes ll". We all know what that means, and it is BEYOND inappropriate. It's absolutely perverted.
Wait until they find the word for where babies come from so they can give birth...
Back to top Go down
https://runningupthathill.forumotion.com
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

No chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: No chat   No chat Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:36 pm

They already have. They take out the "va" in the word and it doesn't ban them. It's DISGUSTING! It's already wrong enough for people to do it at their houses. But in the Star Cafe? Is that REALLY necessary?
Back to top Go down
Angus Bethune
Loyal Fantagian
Angus Bethune

No chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: No chat   No chat Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:37 pm

animal_lover wrote:
They already have. They take out the "va" in the word and it doesn't ban them. It's DISGUSTING! It's already wrong enough for people to do it at their houses. But in the Star Cafe? Is that REALLY necessary?
Oh, then wait until they find words for graphic [youknowwhat], just so they can do that.
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

No chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: No chat   No chat Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:40 pm

They already have! They say stuff like ll rubs ll. I was exposed to you-know-what at a VERY young age and even I dont know what that is! And they always use the crudest words for "things that boys and girls have". It's disgusting.
Back to top Go down
Angus Bethune
Loyal Fantagian
Angus Bethune

No chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: No chat   No chat Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:41 pm

animal_lover wrote:
They already have! They say stuff like ll rubs ll. I was exposed to you-know-what at a VERY young age and even I dont know what that is! And they always use the crudest words for "things that boys and girls have". It's disgusting.
Not the NORMAL one, I meant the GRAPHIC one, I grew up innocent until last year. lol
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

No chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: No chat   No chat Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:44 pm

LOL My parents are Family Guy addicts. Guess what that means. And I'm guessing that the graphic kind is grosser than the normal kind.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

No chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: No chat   No chat Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 1:06 pm

Okay i got more comments than i thought on this and disney thereis swearing
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

No chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: No chat   No chat Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 1:28 pm

There's LOTS of it.
Back to top Go down
2wix
New Fantagian
2wix

No chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: No chat   No chat Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 2:05 pm

Hey, I'm 9 too!
I just ignore those bad people.
Back to top Go down
skittles4117
Junior Fantagian
skittles4117

No chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: No chat   No chat Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 3:57 pm

Its really sick with what some people do but i am ust like with other peeps and stuff...... Very Happy 3 cheers to the people who play fantage and have a brain! Smile
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

No chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: No chat   No chat Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:16 pm

Eh, better than hearing them in real life.
Well actually no, most people get on Fantage to get AWAY from society, the one we have now. Bringing them online ain't going to help. I guess Fantage should just consider itself PG-13/14.
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

No chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: No chat   No chat Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:34 pm

2wix wrote:
Hey, I'm 9 too!
It's pretty difficult when they choose to do it in a public place like the Star Cafe.
In Reply to Abstract: It's not PG-13. It's rated R. It's so disgusting. "cas" is already enough. This has gone WAY TOO FAR!
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

No chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: No chat   No chat Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:15 pm

I have never heard fantage people swear or use another word to mean the curse word, but i hope it stops
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

No chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: No chat   No chat Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:18 pm

animal_lover wrote:
2wix wrote:
Hey, I'm 9 too!
It's pretty difficult when they choose to do it in a public place like the Star Cafe.
In Reply to Abstract: It's not PG-13. It's rated R. It's so disgusting. "cas" is already enough. This has gone WAY TOO FAR!

I guess the heavenly thing to do is not go to tryouts or go on servers hardly with any people. And even "PG-14" can get far enough to Rated R. At least they don't "show" anything or have any moves that can represent that.

And is it weird if I don't mind it either way? o_O Since I know this kind of stuff is pretty much everywhere, pssht, we are even talking about it. I guess there is no way to stop the mind of a child/adult.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

No chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: No chat   No chat Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:33 pm

think that the older people (14-18 year olds) that play fantage started it then the 13-6 year olds heard it and started using it without knowing.....
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

No chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: No chat   No chat Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:37 pm

Eh, I blame the internet itself lol. Children get way too curious while older people grow up in a neighborhood learning it. Neutral I mean, most of the stuff I learned was from my fellow Wifi and friends/students and school.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

No chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: No chat   No chat Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:41 pm

i learned innnapropriet things when i was like 2 years old, lol. i learned them from hearing adults say them. i am just super mad now that people on fantage are using them
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

No chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: No chat   No chat Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:45 pm

Ikr! My baby cousin Melody is 2 and she is kind of perv-ish.
My childhood was ruined at.... 2 or 3. I never payed attention though.

I think each server should have a moderator though, or Fantage shouldn't be paying attention about putting more slowness into our activities and more safety. Neutral This is why I dislike virtual worlds for kids. I mean, even on Nicktropolis (I hate Nick clubs) there was some kind of way to date! Like kiss would be replaced by miss or Chris or something. :/
Back to top Go down
Sky
Senior Fantagian
Sky

No chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: No chat   No chat Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 6:27 pm

Im 16, already have a lot of girl friends, and on here, dont get me wrong, but the dating is too out of hand, but nobody really swears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

No chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: No chat   No chat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No chat
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next