Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

I hate being a non member :(

Go down 
+14
3agle
Dog
Relora
Lemonade
Terezi,
2wix
S
dana scully
Abstract
Usui
Mila
Owl
Squirtle
hopeful.
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

I hate being a non member :( - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate being a non member :(   I hate being a non member :( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:46 am

OMG IKR I CANT BELIEVE ANYONE WOULD SAY THAT!!!!!Memmbers should be able to have everything because we WORK! We work to earn money! We PAY to be a member. If they want to be a member they should get off their butt and do some work and quit complaining about it gosh I totally agree with you I hate people that think nons should have as much as mems do. If everyone get everything no one would bother to be a member and fantage wouldnt exist.
Back to top Go down
hopeful.
Regular Fantagian
hopeful.

PostSubject: Re: I hate being a non member :(   I hate being a non member :( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:09 pm

OMG! i was literally just on fantage and i went to a party. all the members screamed at the nons until they left... but i was on white seal, which is pretty much the meanest server ever. there are a lot of nice mems but every once in a while you see a rude one.
Back to top Go down
Grenade
Rookie Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I hate being a non member :(   I hate being a non member :( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:20 pm

I have a member with your username but it has 1 in front of it. i have all the outfits.
Back to top Go down
RadioGummie
Dedicated Fantagian
RadioGummie

PostSubject: Re: I hate being a non member :(   I hate being a non member :( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:05 am

You can take your pets for walks if you bought them with ecoins.
Calling the clothes ugly is a matter of opinion.
As far as members being mean, people are mean in general. And given that the age group fantage is targeted on isn't very mature, there aren't really that many actual legitimate "nice people" but it's the internet. It's not that awful. you should've seen it a couple years ago, the clothes were worse, there were non vs. mem parties, and there were no pets in existence. plus, we didn't have the oasis or as many options as you do now.

If it bugs you that much, then there's no reason to be on fantage. Because obviously if it truly was "awful" you wouldn't log on.
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: I hate being a non member :(   I hate being a non member :( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 6:21 am

Exactly. Members deserve better clothes because we pay.
"If they want more clothes, they have to pay like the members do."- disney4ever.
I couldn't agree with you more. And they already got huge poufy gowns and things from Fashion Week. Asking for anything more than that is really just kind greedy. You can't expect for non members to get a lot of clothes. Members are going to get a lot of clothes because we PAY.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: I hate being a non member :(   I hate being a non member :( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:17 am

are we still on this topic?
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
skittles4117
Junior Fantagian
skittles4117

Location : The middle of 4 corn fields. Seriously. Not joking. Well I think one of them might be a bean feild....

PostSubject: Re: I hate being a non member :(   I hate being a non member :( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:29 am

Guys, its always easier to say something if you don't know what itts like. it goes both ways. Nons think that it would be soo great to be a member! But if nons keep on being mean and stuff, being a member isn't really something to be proud of. They are thought of as stuck up and not all of them are. Yes, just like people, some are stuck up. NOT ALL! And mems think that its not that bad to be a non, but you get not as good clothes, you get judged all the time, and yeah. I think I see both sides of this argument... Both sides are getting bad rep. We should fix that if everyone hates it so much. If you hate it so much, be a friend to a non, or a mem. See what its like. I'm a non and my BFF on fantage is a mem. Who knew? Smile

[quote="animal_lover"]
penguinsarecool wrote:
. In fact, there are more mean non members than members.

I would say that completely... I would say its exact... But we are all mean to each other and I think we should just fix it if everyone hates it so much!

Last edited by skittles4117 on Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hopeful.
Regular Fantagian
hopeful.

PostSubject: Re: I hate being a non member :(   I hate being a non member :( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:04 pm

Shocked well okay...
Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

PostSubject: Re: I hate being a non member :(   I hate being a non member :( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:07 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hate being a non member :(   I hate being a non member :( - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I hate being a non member :(
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2