Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

MACE and S?!?!?!?! PROBLEM!!!

Go down 
+12
Angus Bethune
Dog
Usui
Flynn
Abbey
Makkine
v
S
Wizzy
hopeful.
TheShyOtaku
Geeky_Anime_Fangirl♥
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Do you think Mace and S and others are doing enough/do you think these spammers should be banned and are you sick of them?
I dont think they are doing enough to stop the spamming and im SICK of the spammers they need to be banned!
 MACE and S?!?!?!?! PROBLEM!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap35% MACE and S?!?!?!?! PROBLEM!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 9 ]
Mace and S and everyon else are doing GREAT they are 100% trying but i do think the spammers should be banned and im so SICK of them!
 MACE and S?!?!?!?! PROBLEM!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap54% MACE and S?!?!?!?! PROBLEM!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 54% [ 14 ]
They arnt doing enough to stop them. I think spamming should continue. I like it.
 MACE and S?!?!?!?! PROBLEM!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap11% MACE and S?!?!?!?! PROBLEM!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 26

AuthorMessage
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

MACE and S?!?!?!?! PROBLEM!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MACE and S?!?!?!?! PROBLEM!!!    MACE and S?!?!?!?! PROBLEM!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 2:41 pm

S wrote:
There are enough mods, it's not like we get spammed every day. We're just peaking in trouble you could say, there's plenty of mods. We don't really need any more, animal_lover, you don't completely understand the situation.

Though it would be nice if Mace deleted the inactive users, there's a nice little feature that allows you to do that with a few clicks. -.

Only thing we need is a new admin.

Of course I don't COMPLETELY understand it. All I know is that this spamming, although it's stupid and annoying, is perverted. We need someone, whether it's an admin, mod, or something else, to help stop this. It's gone too far!
Back to top Go down
Geeky_Anime_Fangirl♥
Senior Fantagian
Geeky_Anime_Fangirl♥

PostSubject: Re: MACE and S?!?!?!?! PROBLEM!!!    MACE and S?!?!?!?! PROBLEM!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 2:44 pm

@Abstract- most 7-10 year olds arnt sick weirdos! im not talking regular spam like that one girl with just dfhsdlfhlsidgisdhguilshu all over .... i mean the picture ones... most little kids wouldnt even know about any of that.

@Zuko- that was only one of my points i know it wasnt one of the most realistic.
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: MACE and S?!?!?!?! PROBLEM!!!    MACE and S?!?!?!?! PROBLEM!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 2:45 pm

Like I said, they're doing all they can right now. They just can't get to it right away, 'cus I don't think anybody would stay on here all day.
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: MACE and S?!?!?!?! PROBLEM!!!    MACE and S?!?!?!?! PROBLEM!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 2:50 pm

Adorkable_Ninja♥ wrote:
@Abstract- most 7-10 year olds arnt sick weirdos! im not talking regular spam like that one girl with just dfhsdlfhlsidgisdhguilshu all over .... i mean the picture ones... most little kids wouldnt even know about any of that.

Well, I was pretty much talking about those "few" that learned about what-not at suchhh a younnng age. I have to be honest, I blame no one if they learned about perverted depictions in their childhood, that so ruined mine. :/

It's ridiculous on how 10 1/2 and up learn about those pictures at that age. My whole class is full of that

To be more on-topic I guess: I agree with Charlotte. I just hope that's how it really is being like, unless if the mods have a job here and get paid lol.
Back to top Go down
Geeky_Anime_Fangirl♥
Senior Fantagian
Geeky_Anime_Fangirl♥

PostSubject: Re: MACE and S?!?!?!?! PROBLEM!!!    MACE and S?!?!?!?! PROBLEM!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 2:55 pm

Abstract wrote:

Well, I was pretty much talking about those "few" that learned about what-not at suchhh a younnng age.

good were on the same page because i was talking about the kids that have not been tramutized... though with this forum there will be few of those.
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: MACE and S?!?!?!?! PROBLEM!!!    MACE and S?!?!?!?! PROBLEM!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 2:59 pm

No the people that spammed are little kids, at least our suspects are. (Also explains why they did such a bad job of spamming). And remember there is no way for us to prepare for an attack.
Back to top Go down
Terezi,
Junior Fantagian
Terezi,

PostSubject: Re: MACE and S?!?!?!?! PROBLEM!!!    MACE and S?!?!?!?! PROBLEM!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 4:04 pm

what did they do to you?
Back to top Go down
Usui
Hero Fantagian
Usui

PostSubject: Re: MACE and S?!?!?!?! PROBLEM!!!    MACE and S?!?!?!?! PROBLEM!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 4:10 pm

kesha21 wrote:
what did they do to you?

They did nothing to her.
All they did was spam the forum, in a very horrible way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
Geeky_Anime_Fangirl♥
Senior Fantagian
Geeky_Anime_Fangirl♥

PostSubject: Re: MACE and S?!?!?!?! PROBLEM!!!    MACE and S?!?!?!?! PROBLEM!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 5:01 pm

S wrote:
No the people that spammed are little kids, at least our suspects are. (Also explains why they did such a bad job of spamming). And remember there is no way for us to prepare for an attack.

i honestly doubt it... depending on which spam. the spam with all the pictures no that was 12 and up.

and yes you can prepare. take away our image privileges we really dont need them.
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: MACE and S?!?!?!?! PROBLEM!!!    MACE and S?!?!?!?! PROBLEM!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 5:07 pm

I think there should be a system on if you say the... s or f word it is automatically blocked. Now we can't blocked: the D word because it could be a name, b because it technically isn't meant to be used it a bad way, a word means donkey (actually no, that isn't usually used for donkey lol.), and the word gay isn't supposed to be bad either.
Back to top Go down
3agle
Senior Fantagian
3agle

PostSubject: Re: MACE and S?!?!?!?! PROBLEM!!!    MACE and S?!?!?!?! PROBLEM!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 5:51 pm

"and yes you can prepare. take away our image privileges we really dont need them."

I love our picture privledges!!!! <3333 We could play games with them! Posting a mystery picture and having to guess it!
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: MACE and S?!?!?!?! PROBLEM!!!    MACE and S?!?!?!?! PROBLEM!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 6:00 pm

Abstract wrote:
Adorkable_Ninja♥ wrote:

Well, I was pretty much talking about those "few" that learned about what-not at suchhh a younnng age. I have to be honest, I blame no one if they learned about perverted depictions in their childhood, that so ruined mine. :/

It's ridiculous on how 10 1/2 and up learn about those pictures at that age. My whole class is full of that

To be more on-topic I guess: I agree with Charlotte. I just hope that's how it really is being like, unless if the mods have a job here and get paid lol.

Oh my gosh! I couldn't agree with you more. And whoever said there is no one to blame but the spammers, that's kind of my point. We can't pick on people. We can give SUGGESTIONS. Giving suggestions and advice is VERY different from saying, "OMG MACE AND S DO A BETTER JOB THIS SPAM IS SO ANNOYING OMG OMG YOU ARE DOING SUCH A BAD JOB!!!!". Because they are trying all they can! They are trying as hard as possible. I agree that even though they clean it up, it comes right back. Spamming is contagious. Some people just want attention, whether it's positive or negative. Those people saw that the spammers were getting lots of attention, so they spammed to because they also wanted attention. Now it's almost like a battle of who can be the grossest to get the most attention. Mace, S, and the other moderators are trying, even though it might not be successful. We pretty much know who the spammers are. So until more people are hired, even if it's only temporary, we just have to avoid reading replies from the spammers. Thank you Mace and S for puting lots of effort into cleaning up the spam, even though it clearly isn't stopping. My advice is to temporarily hire somebody who can clean it up until the spammers realize that they spammed the wrong forum!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MACE and S?!?!?!?! PROBLEM!!!    MACE and S?!?!?!?! PROBLEM!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MACE and S?!?!?!?! PROBLEM!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2