Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

How many instruments do you play?

Go down 
+25
el
69hot_wangs69
emiko
Owl
Flynn
Mace
Relora
Weekays
v
Usui
snake
Abbey
Abstract
S
o
TheShyOtaku
Sky
mich
Burittanie
alex
cynthia
Dog
Squirtle
animallover10
KKII
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KKII
Regular Fantagian
KKII

How many instruments do you play? Empty
PostSubject: How many instruments do you play?   How many instruments do you play? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 5:12 pm

I play an total of 17 Instruments /11 mastered,6 im working on
How many do you play??.Smile
i play
-tuba -organ
-trombone -cello
-french horn -clarinet
-piano(personal fav!) -snair drum
-violin - harmonica(i have these in my pockett!)
-double bass (working on)
-trumpet
-baritone
-bells
-saxophone
-flute
(mastered)
Ive usually been musically active since I was three.lol

Last edited by kiki1056 on Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
animallover10
Senior Fantagian
animallover10

PostSubject: Re: How many instruments do you play?   How many instruments do you play? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 5:22 pm

I play piano and i did saxaphone for like 2 weeks then i quit and i have a guitar but i never got lessons. And i kinda do the xylophone i guess, but our school teaches it to us and the notes and everything. And the recorders too.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: How many instruments do you play?   How many instruments do you play? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 5:30 pm

i play the viola but i am going to play the gitar or piano. so... 2 instroments
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
animallover10
Senior Fantagian
animallover10

PostSubject: Re: How many instruments do you play?   How many instruments do you play? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 5:34 pm

Piano is rlly fun i've been taking piano since 2nd grade and in may we always have a piano recital and he have a song either showing what you learned or a song that you like thats ur level and u have to memorize it and you have to play it in front of all of ur teachers and parents and other guests and stuff. Rlly fun. This year I wore this super cute purple dress that was like a dress for prom that I got from Lord & Taylor and it was soooooo pretty with a black ribbon-bow around the waist and it was fluffy at the second half but it was soooooo pretty but it costed like 80+ $ but it was sooo worth it!!!!!!!!!! xD
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: How many instruments do you play?   How many instruments do you play? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 5:44 pm

I play piano, clarinet, recorder, a little bit of bongos, and a tiny bit of tropical instruments. I learned how to play some in the Domincan Republic. I also know how to play some Conga, I learned on Africa Day. I love music it's really fun. afro

Last edited by animal_lover on Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cynthia
Dedicated Fantagian
cynthia

PostSubject: Re: How many instruments do you play?   How many instruments do you play? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 5:57 pm

I played the recorder for music class for about 1 about one year. We only had music once a week, so I can't read the notes, but I think I play it pretty well.

I've also played the Cello for about 8 months. I can read the notes, and I'm probably the best cello player in my class.

Funny story, I had to play stairway to heaven with the advanced cellos from 8th grade. The only reason I got in was because none of the other Cellos practiced Razz

Last edited by cynthia on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: How many instruments do you play?   How many instruments do you play? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:13 pm

Four. Trumpet, french horn, alto sax, and flute.
Back to top Go down
Burittanie
Devoted Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How many instruments do you play?   How many instruments do you play? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:17 pm

Only three
Viola for two years, drums for a year, and bass guitar for 6 months
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: How many instruments do you play?   How many instruments do you play? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:21 pm

Only 2. Piano and recorder. I started piano in 1st grade, when I was 7. I started the recorder in 3rd grade, when I was 9.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Sky
Senior Fantagian
Sky

PostSubject: Re: How many instruments do you play?   How many instruments do you play? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:50 pm

Iv'e mastered 6 instruments, still practicing trombone and saxophone.
Back to top Go down
TheShyOtaku
Senior Fantagian
TheShyOtaku

PostSubject: Re: How many instruments do you play?   How many instruments do you play? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 7:12 pm

i played no instruments sadly! Sad
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How many instruments do you play?   How many instruments do you play? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:41 pm

I play two instruments: the piano and flute. I've been playing piano since I was four or five, and I've been playing flute since I began fourth grade.

Off topic fact: Did you guys know that the piano was originally called the "piano forte", but its name got shortened to "piano" later on? I just thought I'd share that, since so many of you play piano.
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: How many instruments do you play?   How many instruments do you play? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:28 pm

Woah I play the same instruments as Hop! ^.^

Been playing flute for two years, though I'm good at it so i'm actually far above the average level of 2 years.

I also recently purchased a piano and have been playing for like a month. Not very good at the two rhythms, or reading the bass cleft for that matter..
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: How many instruments do you play?   How many instruments do you play? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:32 pm

I am good at one thing, typing, but nothing much really.

If I had to choose my talent related to music, probably singing. I've tried drums and violins once, but they were never well for me. :/
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: How many instruments do you play?   How many instruments do you play? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:39 pm

I play the viola and I posted here before but I think my voice is best for me
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: How many instruments do you play?   How many instruments do you play? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:30 am

The only instrument I "know" is recorder and we were forced to learn it for school and it doesn't count at all.

I am, unfortunately, horrible at all things music.

Oh, and I play those like, ethnic tropical drums you like pull a chair up to them and just drum and yeah but I don't know if they count. And I don't mean just random hitting the thing, actual beats and rhythms and stuff.

Last edited by Abbey on Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: How many instruments do you play?   How many instruments do you play? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:31 am

i play all of the instruments
including butts. i love to play butts
Back to top Go down
Usui
Hero Fantagian
Usui

PostSubject: Re: How many instruments do you play?   How many instruments do you play? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:32 am

The recorder and my voice.
I used to play the ukulele, back in fifth grade.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
v

PostSubject: Re: How many instruments do you play?   How many instruments do you play? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:37 am

I play only four instruments; piano, violin, ukulele, & I use my voice. Yep. & my dad teaches me a little bit of guitar. That's pretty much it. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How many instruments do you play?   How many instruments do you play? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:39 am

i play one the keyboard OuO
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How many instruments do you play?   How many instruments do you play? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:34 am

My drum major, Donald (the best gay guy you'll ever know :3!), played almost everything.... and he played it excellently, like he played it all and if he went to Allstate he'd get a superior rating on all of them with any musical piece.

I only play tenor saxophone though. Which is fine because I love it to much. I've thought of taking up more instruments but music really won't get you any where financially in life so I have to focus on things that actually matter.
Back to top Go down
Mace
Administrator
Administrator
Mace

PostSubject: Re: How many instruments do you play?   How many instruments do you play? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:11 pm

First of all, let me please say, stop saying you have mastered instruments. You can be good at an instrument, but it takes a loooooooong time to master an instrument. Professional musicians practice for hours each day to work towards mastering an instrument. You have definitely not done it at this young of an age. If so, please show me all the money you have been making at gigs, because people want mastered musicians to play.

I'm a very musical guy and I plan to major in music at college. My main instrument is saxophone, which I play the soprano, alto (main), tenor, and baritone saxes. I play soprano and tenor in my jazz bands and I play alto saxophone in my concert and marching bands.

I know basic drums, but I do not own a drumset so it is hard to practice. I own an electric guitar and am teaching myself the basics. I play piano regularly and have been getting better while teaching myself it. I have a huge love for electronic music and synthesizers and use many of them while creating my own music.

I wish my voice was better but it is not very good, but I do like to sing and play guitar for fun. It's a great time-passer!
Back to top Go down
http://fantagegeek.com
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: How many instruments do you play?   How many instruments do you play? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:15 pm

I can sing, and I used to play the Irish tin whistle. I am attempting the piano ( kind of). When I was smaller, I could play the recorder a little.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Loyal Fantagian
Owl

PostSubject: Re: How many instruments do you play?   How many instruments do you play? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 6:15 pm

I play the flute and the bassoon. ^_^ I can play simple songs on the recorder, but I don't think that really counts. I'd love to take up more instruments. The oboe, piano, and ukulele interest me.
Back to top Go down
http://fudgyswirl.wordpress.com
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: How many instruments do you play?   How many instruments do you play? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 6:19 pm

recorder, guitar, saxophone. Pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many instruments do you play?   How many instruments do you play? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How many instruments do you play?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next