Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Hey I'm new and I have a ???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

Hey I'm new and I have a ??? Empty
PostSubject: Hey I'm new and I have a ???   Hey I'm new and I have a ??? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:38 pm

Hey, I'm new like it says in the title. My username on Fantage is smeshinka1. I love Fantage but when people do online dating on there it's like UGGGHHH THIS IS A KID GAME! Get what I mean? Glad to meet you all. Smile

Now for the question. How come my siggy doesn't show up? At least I can't see it. Do you see it? scratch
Back to top Go down
♠Luka♠
Regular Fantagian
♠Luka♠

PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm new and I have a ???   Hey I'm new and I have a ??? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:45 pm

I can't see it but are you sure you clicked save? Oh and I PM-ed you a note:)
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm new and I have a ???   Hey I'm new and I have a ??? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:48 pm

OMG YOU ARE RIGHT! I forgot to save! Sad

But I'm pretty sure I clicked it... Must be some sort of glitch.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm new and I have a ???   Hey I'm new and I have a ??? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:54 pm

Just make sure you did not press preview! Welcome to the forum btw. I used to be disney4ever but now I am Ketchup Master. You can call me Disney or ketchup if you would like to. Read the rules, have fun, and pm me if you have a question
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm new and I have a ???   Hey I'm new and I have a ??? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:56 pm

Oh I get it!

I tried to post my chicken smoothie pet, but it said no extrenal links or anything for 7 days. Glad that cleared up. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Usui
Hero Fantagian
Usui

PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm new and I have a ???   Hey I'm new and I have a ??? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:42 pm

Welcome to the forum!
I'm Takuto, read the rules enjoy your stay.
If you have any problems or questions, feel free to pm me. :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
Lazarus
Regular Fantagian
Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm new and I have a ???   Hey I'm new and I have a ??? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2021 10:12 pm

Rufistar wrote:
Hey, I'm new like it says in the title. My username on Fantage is smeshinka1. I love Fantage but when people do online dating on there it's like UGGGHHH THIS IS A KID GAME! Get what I mean? Glad to meet you all.  Smile

Now for the question. How come my siggy doesn't show up? At least I can't see it. Do you see it?  scratch

Why did I think it would be funny to call it a "siggy." What was I trying to accomplish here?
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/PGYhtR83ez
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm new and I have a ???   Hey I'm new and I have a ??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey I'm new and I have a ???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: