Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Do you think non-members should get non-fancy items?

Go down 
+13
Sky
Abstract
S
v
Weekays
Dog
Cefie
Relora
mich
emiko
Squirtle
Flynn
ℓσкє
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sky
Senior Fantagian
Sky

Do you think non-members should get non-fancy items? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you think non-members should get non-fancy items?   Do you think non-members should get non-fancy items? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:31 am

All i'm saying is that they have default items and a few more items. In other words, I do agree with Mushroom.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Do you think non-members should get non-fancy items?   Do you think non-members should get non-fancy items? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:34 am

Plus nons do have some prretty items!
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Fantage
Junior Fantagian
Jimmy Fantage

Location : ''Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.'' -MartinLutherKingJr.

PostSubject: Re: Do you think non-members should get non-fancy items?   Do you think non-members should get non-fancy items? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:10 pm

Fran ♪ wrote:
Enderman wrote:
I meant like they should get slightly less valued items. I think they should add more non member items. I mean there's only the default items and then barely any other items. Plus, I only play Fantage rarely, so I am sorry if something I am saying is wrong.
Off-topic: Oh, your a member now.

OT: I don't get what your saying. Your words are messed up.
I know what he's saying. He's saying that non-members should get the items that members don't wear that much. For example, there are a lot of rare items that members don't wear, and if they do it's only to look silly. Items like those should be available to non-members to allow them to have more of a choice of what to wear. Members are given so many items and not all of them are good...why not give some of those unpopular items to those who could make better use of it? People like non-members. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Do you think non-members should get non-fancy items?   Do you think non-members should get non-fancy items? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:57 pm

I partially agree. But there are so many gorgeous premium member outfits that they can't wear them all. Fantage shouldn't give non members gorgeous outfits. They try to lure non members into buying membership by almost show-casing the gorgeous premium member clothes. If non members beautiful outfits that members get, then no one wil become a member.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Do you think non-members should get non-fancy items?   Do you think non-members should get non-fancy items? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 2:49 pm

♥ Julia ♥ wrote:
There are already loads of non items. So what if they are similar. If you want unique items, pay like everyone else does. Maybe its because you don't go on fantage as frequently anymore, but they have added tons more non items. So if they wan't anything more now, they have to pay.
yeah. fantage isn't just created so kids can have everything and no credit goes to fantage. there are two groups: mems and non mems. Mems aren't just automatically mems, they payed for it. thats giving credit to fantage for creating such a nice website.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Nctzen127
Passionate Fantagian
Nctzen127

PostSubject: Re: Do you think non-members should get non-fancy items?   Do you think non-members should get non-fancy items? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 4:30 pm

[quote="♥ Julia ♥"]There are already loads of non items. So what if they are similar. If you want unique items, pay like everyone else does. Maybe its because you don't go on fantage as frequently anymore, but they have added tons more non items. So if they wan't anything more now, they have to pay.[/quote]

some people on fantage cant afford membership or ecoins so lets not out on a type of person
we shouldnt just say that only members have fancy clothes cause in this world we have rich and poor which some poor can get discounts on stuff that rich get for more...so lets not make some people who cant afford it feel left out or if they dont want to waste their money on virtual games which they wont play for that long. just saying that we have to make fantage a happy place for everyone!! :D
Back to top Go down
JaquelineJade
New Fantagian
JaquelineJade

PostSubject: Re: Do you think non-members should get non-fancy items?   Do you think non-members should get non-fancy items? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 4:40 pm

I think that non-members should be able to get the exact same kind of items that members have , because they dont have the privilege to buy things fancy and awesome like members do , so they should have the chance to get as rare and as fancy as they should ! And they should be aloud to get even rarer then members
Back to top Go down
Possibilities x3
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Do you think non-members should get non-fancy items?   Do you think non-members should get non-fancy items? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 5:13 pm

It's not fair for member to have like "The Life" they get everything, and yes, I have noticed that Fantage has unlocked more stuff so that non-members can wear them but still, most things can only be bought by eCoins (Which I don't even bother to Get) or Members.
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: Do you think non-members should get non-fancy items?   Do you think non-members should get non-fancy items? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 7:14 pm

Wait wait wait, don't non members /already/ get non-fancy items?

Heck, actually I like most of the items non-members have!

I am wondering if you guys are asking if they should stick to non-fancy items.

I remember mentioning how members clothes should be more like an extension than an addition, which is what Fantage has been doing, making additions. Instead of non-members getting the non-fancy clothes, give them the fancy clothes and give members the extended fancy clothing.

Like non-members get circle balloons, members get cloud balloons.

But nope, non-members get the short hair or plain shiny hair while members get hair that is wayy too out there.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Do you think non-members should get non-fancy items?   Do you think non-members should get non-fancy items? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 7:59 pm

Possibilities x3 wrote:
It's not fair for member to have like "The Life" they get everything, and yes, I have noticed that Fantage has unlocked more stuff so that non-members can wear them but still, most things can only be bought by eCoins (Which I don't even bother to Get) or Members.
actually, it's perfectly fair. if u want "the life" then u gotta pay for it. fantage needs to earn some money.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Do you think non-members should get non-fancy items?   Do you think non-members should get non-fancy items? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 6:12 am

JaquelineJade wrote:
I think that non-members should be able to get the exact same kind of items that members have , because they dont have the privilege to buy things fancy and awesome like members do , so they should have the chance to get as rare and as fancy as they should ! And they should be aloud to get even rarer then members

No, just, no. There's a reason why they don't have the privilege to buy things as "fancy and awesome" as members do. They should not have all kinds of rare and fancy items, or no one would become a member, fantage would have no money, bye bye fantage! Your last sentence just makes no sense whatsoever. That would totally ruin the structure of fantage.

Quote :
some people on fantage cant afford membership or ecoins so lets not out on a type of person
we shouldnt just say that only members have fancy clothes cause in this world we have rich and poor which some poor can get discounts on stuff that rich get for more...so lets not make some people who cant afford it feel left out or if they dont want to waste their money on virtual games which they wont play for that long. just saying that we have to make fantage a happy place for everyone!! Very Happy

Well, it's too bad if they feel left out. Sadly, fantage doesn't give a darn thing if non members feel left out because they don't pay. Just because they can't afford it doesn't mean fantage should just give them member-like clothes, or they would shut down from a lack of money.

@Possibilities- I agree with glazed donut. It's perfectly fair for members to have "The Life" because they pay. Of course they get everything! I hate that arguement. It makes no sense! If members don't get it, and non members don't get it, who gets it?!

Discussion over. I'm getting sick of these discussions. I'm sorry if I sound rude, my greatest apologies, but I'm tired of this. So let's just leave this subject alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think non-members should get non-fancy items?   Do you think non-members should get non-fancy items? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you think non-members should get non-fancy items?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2