Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

How do you like my hairrr

Go down 
+17
Weekays
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Usui
el
RadioGummie
cupcakesrock
Burittanie
elise
alex
Lenka
snake
o
Squirtle
ℓσкє
Dog
Flynn
KKII
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Relora
Hero Fantagian

How do you like my hairrr - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you like my hairrr   How do you like my hairrr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:33 am

http://gyarulife.tumblr.com/post/8523136748

I want you to look right below the bottom left right corner. The date is August 5th, Kki claimed to have taken her picture two weeks ago. She was lying, there is your proof.
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: How do you like my hairrr   How do you like my hairrr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:35 am

Okay, maybe she lied about the date. But it still could be her. There's no proof that it's not her. But there is proof that she lied about the date.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How do you like my hairrr   How do you like my hairrr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:38 am

Arianna wrote:
Okay, maybe she lied about the date. But it still could be her. There's no proof that it's not her. But there is proof that she lied about the date.

Please stop being blind to the truth. It IS NOT her. She cannot make a mistake in on when she had posted the picture. This is NOT her tumblr nor do I believe it is any of her friends. This is proof that it isn't even hers. The fact she refuses to prove it make it worse.
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: How do you like my hairrr   How do you like my hairrr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:48 am

I'm just trying to be nice because I feel like lots of people are sort of turning against her. I agree with abstract. Maybe her parents wouldn't let her post a picture of herself on the internet so she found that tumblr of a person with a style similar to her new one. But I don't know. The point is, the hair style is pretty. No matter who the person in that Tumblr is.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How do you like my hairrr   How do you like my hairrr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:57 am

Arianna wrote:
I'm just trying to be nice because I feel like lots of people are sort of turning against her. I agree with abstract. Maybe her parents wouldn't let her post a picture of herself on the internet so she found that tumblr of a person with a style similar to her new one. But I don't know. The point is, the hair style is pretty. No matter who the person in that Tumblr is.

eh to me it's not...

but anyway, if she wanted to show a similar style than she should've said it was a similar style into which her hair was done. And I appreciate the fact you were trying help her, it's a good trait.
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: How do you like my hairrr   How do you like my hairrr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:58 am

Thanks. Maybe she should've, but I guess it's not really worth debating about. I can't believe people filled up 4 whole pages with "that's not you" comments LOL.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: How do you like my hairrr   How do you like my hairrr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:04 pm

Okay, I agree with Relora.
Although I admit I was a bit harsh, um yeah.
Sorry for that! Anyways, though, I highly doubt she would lie about the date. I mean, honestly, it's a day. Sure, if it's off by a day or two, that's understandable, but this was off by quite a bit. So therefor, it's quite obvious she is lying.

Last edited by Caneka on Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: How do you like my hairrr   How do you like my hairrr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:05 pm

It could've been a pic she posted but it's really not worth debating about.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How do you like my hairrr   How do you like my hairrr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:07 pm

Oh my gosh

Stop it already? this is why we lose activness on this forum

I wish a mod would lock this seroussly!
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: How do you like my hairrr   How do you like my hairrr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:12 pm

weekays0 wrote:
Oh my gosh

Stop it already? this is why we lose activness on this forum

I wish a mod would lock this seroussly!
Well, sorry to break it to you but I'm sure this will go on for a while as mods or admins are not on 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: How do you like my hairrr   How do you like my hairrr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:14 pm

It will go on. There are only two different opinions, but lots of different supportive reasons and evidence which is a recipe for an eternal debate. Why am I talking like that. LOL. THe point is this will go on for a long time until someone has a victory. Which might not happen for a long, long time.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How do you like my hairrr   How do you like my hairrr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:18 pm

OKAY KNOW SOMETHING get it doesn you already people!

ITS HER or its NOT HER! we will never know th tumblr doesnt prove anything! plus i cant see it because of family safety but no you dont need to be mean to her
if you wanna fight for victory just do it in pming or something not like that
Maybe she couldnt get the pic of her up so she put a pic up that is very identical to it!
~END OF THREAD~
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: How do you like my hairrr   How do you like my hairrr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:36 pm

Alright. This post is going to get a lot of "too long" comments, but I seriously don't care. I'm so tired of this.

Here is a list of each comment and piece of evidence and what it proves.

tumblr- it proves that Kiki lied about the date the photo was taken. Nothing else.

Turntechgodhead- He claims that he knows Kiki and that she doesn't look like that. This proves nothing because there is no solid evidence.

Other claims- These other claims "if you were a model you wouldn't be on the forum" and such, prove nothing whatsoever.

It has been proven that Kiki lied about the date that the photo was taken. That is all the tumblr proves. So it is concluded that there is no evidence that proves this isn't her, therefore no further claims and "not you" comments will recieve any attention.

And is it REALLY worth hurting someone's feelings about a silly picture? For all we know any one of us could be a bald 80-year-old man! No one knows anything about anyone's appearance on here unless they are familiar in real life.

Let's set this issue aside because no evidence proves that this picture isn't her. Even if she isn't the girl in the picture, it doesn't affect you either way. Case closed!
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How do you like my hairrr   How do you like my hairrr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:39 pm

Yes its closed but is it still okay too post if you like the hair:) ( btw its kinda hurting my feelings too to see how mean people can be on the forum)

Cute hair dude lovin it lovey lovey
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: How do you like my hairrr   How do you like my hairrr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:41 pm

I know especially when they don't even know her! And I love the hair its uniquely beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How do you like my hairrr   How do you like my hairrr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:43 pm

Yep i know i could trust you to dye my hair because you dont mess up xp btw i will never dye my hair im keeping it blonde and shiny the way it is!
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: How do you like my hairrr   How do you like my hairrr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:49 pm

You're blonde? lucky. Everyone in my family is Northern German (where people have black hair most of the time) and Dark Irish, so we all have black-ish hair. My mom is blonde but she dyes it.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: How do you like my hairrr   How do you like my hairrr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:00 pm

I'm laughing because you're treating this topic like a detective story. It's just one of those other topics where someone is using a picture that isn't even them to get praise for the person in the picture's beauty.
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: How do you like my hairrr   How do you like my hairrr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:01 pm

Yes, but there are mean comments that I want to put an end to.
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: How do you like my hairrr   How do you like my hairrr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:02 pm

This topic thanked me the trouble for putting my image up in public. *thumbs up*
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: How do you like my hairrr   How do you like my hairrr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:06 pm

Well I apologize for being rude in my first couple of posts and if this one is a little rude too, but, I get it. You're trying to be nice. That's great, but you yourself have to admit it is kind of fake. I mean, why would someone that beautiful with a modeling career be on here? Wouldn't she/he have more to do than be on a kids' forum? She also looks much older than the regular age audience here...
Back to top Go down
Usui
Hero Fantagian
Usui

PostSubject: Re: How do you like my hairrr   How do you like my hairrr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:17 pm

weekays0 wrote:
OKAY KNOW SOMETHING get it doesn you already people!

ITS HER or its NOT HER! we will never know th tumblr doesnt prove anything! plus i cant see it because of family safety but no you dont need to be mean to her
if you wanna fight for victory just do it in pming or something not like that
Maybe she couldnt get the pic of her up so she put a pic up that is very identical to it!
~END OF THREAD~

Calm down o_o also nobody is fighting for victory.
Anyway, I agree with Relora, and Caneka.
I wouldn't really suspect someone looking like that honestly.
Eh, if you're referring that your hair looks similar to the picture of the girl's hair Kiki.
It's quite lovely.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: How do you like my hairrr   How do you like my hairrr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:04 pm

Take out the circle lenses, and maybe use less concealer under your eyes, it looks very unnatural. Though on your hair, I'm not into those styles but it looks fine on you, (or whoever it is in the picture if you are lying as some have said). You're definitely pulling it off. x)
Back to top Go down
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: How do you like my hairrr   How do you like my hairrr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 2:15 am

why are people still even arguing about this loreal is a fake end of discussion
Back to top Go down
ℓσкє
Senior Fantagian
ℓσкє

PostSubject: Re: How do you like my hairrr   How do you like my hairrr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 3:56 am

TL;DR

Just go to google images and search that up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you like my hairrr   How do you like my hairrr - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do you like my hairrr
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: